The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
fr sent, and will send paints when I get on later. 👍

Cheers 👍
I will send you in couple days this Jaguar XFR(0\0\0 fully tuned and dlc painted :)) for thanks to keep sharing goodies in this thread 👍

Wow. you don't have to do that, I was just trying to keep the sharing happening in the thread.

Well..Sometimes people need a little encouragement to keep goodies going on and I tought this one is good for it :)

To give back I am offering any 1 of my cars in my trade thred for free, first person to name there car gets it next wendsday, I want to give back.

So that means you did sent bianis82 an alternative car since he had to do another trade for the Honda City?

Just wanted to clear things up before I add you to the OP :D

To give back I am offering any 1 of my cars in my trade thred for free, first person to name there car gets it next wendsday, I want to give back.

Nice you are gonna do good things here :) But can you answer Outeke's question? Cos I
think you dont want see mr.Orange Mad 👍

Outeke, i am going to make things right vary soon on thursday, with two cars, not one, imma give him a 0/0/0 as well as his other car, and yes i am going to do good things up in here haha, because of guilt...

Hello everybody!! This is gonna be my first giveaway on this thread! :) I don't quite have such a big garage so to start off I will say that the first one to reply to this will get 1 free car of their choice. If I don't have it then I am terribly sorry. And also if the next guy who asks for a car and I don't have it the guy who asked before can ask again and so on.

Hello everybody!! This is gonna be my first giveaway on this thread! :) I don't quite have such a big garage so to start off I will say that the first one to reply to this will get 1 free car of their choice. If I don't have it then I am terribly sorry. And also if the next guy who asks for a car and I don't have it the guy who asked before can ask again and so on.

Everyone has to start somewhere!👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back