The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked Outeke, and everything is fine with him... May I have the Art Morrison Corvette(always wanted it, but never got it) it only comes in one colour, doesn't it? Thanks again... 👍 :)

Yep, I'm sure it's just one colour. :D I'll send it to you on sunday. :)

Okay doke. Thanks!

No problemo! :)

Ok everybody. I haven't gifted here in a few days, so here goes.
Since tomorrow is my birthday, I am letting 5 users choose any tradeable premium car they want. :D
If nobody takes me up on this offer, I'll just send the cars to random people on my FL.

I've still got 2 available trade slots! I'd prefer if these final 2 go to some new users. The final 2 will be sent on Monday and Tuesday.

I do not see the point of you posting here, you are just trying to wind people up... I actually find it quite sad that you are arguing with us... Just really? Why do you have to find everything so serious and emotional? You have no right, no right, to get involved in a thread that has nothing to do with you... Rules are rules and if you don't like them, nobody is telling you to come back... We all know you have a grudge against Outeke, which I also find quite sad because you are telling others to 'forget and move on' why haven't you done that with Outeke? Nobody is following Outeke, he is not our leader, for some odd reason you seem to think that in your delusional mind...

I'm not sure where you get that I'm trying to wind people up but whatever. And as far as you telling me I have no right to post here, thats ridiculous. Who are you to tell me where to post, you're nobody. I'll post anywhere I please so get over it.

Fellas calm down!!!

This is the Giveaway Thread (or atleast once it was..)

No need to keep on posting to aggravate each other

As we all can see, it just makes everything worse!!

Can we all be more mature please!!

If you want to keep on arguing, please take it somewhere else!! Not that I am encouraging you to argue more..

Thanks

Last edited:
porthillking
No problemo! :)

I've still got 2 available trade slots! I'd prefer if these final 2 go to some new users. The final 2 will be sent on Monday and Tuesday.

Can I have a zz2 if you have any.

I'm outta this thread from now on. Can't be bothered with all this crap. Sorry outeke. Thanks for this thread. I will continue to follow it, but I WILL NOT be gifting anything to anyone untill it's sorted. Posts are getting lost in all the rubbish that some people find it funny to post, I've had enough.

nealcropper
I'm outta this thread from now on. Can't be bothered with all this crap. Sorry outeke. Thanks for this thread. I will continue to follow it, but I WILL NOT be gifting anything to anyone untill it's sorted. Posts are getting lost in all the rubbish that some people find it funny to post, I've had enough.

Im with ya man, the thread is going to waste..
Sorry to see you, a very Generous gifter, go!!

Cargo got what he wanted if you guys leave this thread..
He come discus here and start fight and after that he report to mods...

Last edited:
Cargo got what he wanted if you guys leave this thread..
He come discus here and start fight and after that he report to mods...

I also agree with this, he gets what he wanted... To sabotage Outeke's thread... As I said early in the day, I will not post anything back to him anymore...

YouButNotYou
I also agree with this, he gets what he wanted... To sabotage Outeke's thread... As I said early in the day, I will not post anything back to him anymore...

Good, glad to see atleast one mature person !!

Thanks bud

Good, glad to see atleast one mature person !!

Thanks bud

No problem. I just don't get why people are deciding to leave, the fact is, Outeke is on holiday, and everyone deserves a holiday. Plus, he has tried his best to calm things down, but there's only such things a man can do, it is quite clear to everyone that he has tried his best... Whether he has succeeded, is not for me to be stating... But that's my opinion on this matter, and I'm sure Outeke will continue to try his hardest to stop whatevers going on. Hope this doesn't start an argument.. :nervous:

YouButNotYou
No problem. I just don't get why people are deciding to leave, the fact is, Outeke. Is on holiday, and everyone deserves a holiday. Plus, he has tried his best to calm things down, but there's only one thing a man can do, it is quite clear to everyone that he has tried his best... Whether he has succeeded, is not for me to be stating... But that's my opinion on this matter, and I'm sure Outeke will continue to try his hardest to stop whatevers going on. Hope this doesn't start an argument.. :nervous:

Hear hear!!! Well said!!

And I dont blame nealcropper on leaving considering the circumstances

But if one person stops, then the other wont or shouldnt post!

Then nealcropper can come back!! Woooo!! ;)

Last edited:
Since the Almighty rat can't even follow his own words what is he worth....

I would also be a unstable psychotic weird little guy if I as 47 and still living at home.

P.s. really sad to see people leave this place because of a sick dude
2..I'll contact a mod when I get home.
3..I'll add a special section to the OP for rats that don't follow OPs.

Thenextbob
Lol what happened in here?I've been out for a while to complete my schedule xD

I've sent your ticket and some paints pal. You probably won't see the post because of all the to'ing and fro'ing.

nealcropper
I've sent your ticket and some paints pal. You probably won't see the post because of all the to'ing and fro'ing.

Ticket received 👍
And at the to'ing and fro'ing,lol

I would also be a unstable psychotic weird little guy if I as 47 and still living at home.
And with that, you lose your thread.

It would seem that there is not just one bad guy...

In future, if anyone wants to give away stuff, do it in your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back