Fido's PhotoZone ||| [Avr 22] Dakar 2003

Great as always Fido, keeps reminding me I still have to shoot most of the stuff from that day.
Also your PMT Entry is great, you're one that I'm worried i'll be against in the first round :lol:

Great as always Fido, keeps reminding me I still have to shoot most of the stuff from that day.
Also your PMT Entry is great, you're one that I'm worried i'll be against in the first round :lol:

Ain't the only one he reminds. >.<

A quick break from the fever of the Photomode Tournament : Part 3 !

Third part of this month great photoshooting with nanabu, Fishy, BkS, Gtuned and Mitchy. For this one, we took our best hatchbacks to the sunny roads of Monaco.
Note that I'm not very satisfied with this set and I wasn't that inspired to edit the pics.
Check out the set anyway :

More pics on my flickr album ;)

Oh wow :drool: These photo shooting events produce some awesome shots! Great work Fido!

Yo yo yo gangstaz ! :D
This is Part 4 !

Check out those niiiiiiiiice US muscles rollin' at Daytona !
Yeah yeah I know the Cobra isn't that recent but with DAT ASS and huge exhaust it's a badass car so it's in there yo!
The purple Camaro is my bro's Gtuned. I'm in da 50th Anniversary Corvette and Fishy is in the Viper. Nanabu's GT was great and BkS rolled in da Cobra. Not sure about all this cuz we was driving so fast that I don't remember who's who.
Anywayz, check this out bro ! YO !
(Surprisingly, the writer of this text wasn't diagnosed with any mental illnesses)

That's it man.
Click the banner up top for more awesome pics YO !

I will say one thing, that Cobra was fast. My left foot wasn't even full throttle most of the time. Amazing shots Fido! 👍

Small break from the 6-Parts update, time for some tournaments rejects.
Comments & criticisms are more than welcome.
Also, which one would you have picked and why ?

Ladies and Gentlemens, here comes the biggest part of our Shooting session.
Please welcome :

This is IMO the best set of this 6-part update. I'm quite please with the editing on several pictures and some turned out pretty realistic.
Well, enough with the self acclamation. Just so you know, the Ford Mk IV was Gtuned's, bKS had the XJ13, Mitchy's in the 330 P4, the XJR-9 is Fishy's, nanabu is in the colorful 908 and I'm in the 787B.
Enjoy the set ;)

As usual, a few unedited pics are awaiting in my flickr gallery (click the banner on top of this post to get to the album).
Check back here in a few days for the last part of this gigantic 6-part update.
And then we'll get back to the usual sets ;)

👍 Thanks for watching 👍

Last edited:
6940714005_98b4857cd9_z.jpg

masterwork

i hope i see you on the next photoshooting mate :)

Very, very nice work here Fido! Love that last shot with us all in it. Sadly I had to leave half way through that set. >.< Not to worry though. 👍

Yeah, I favorited them all cause they suck fyi :lol:
Great shots, lovely tones too. Can't wait to see the finale.

BkS
Very, very nice work here Fido! Love that last shot with us all in it. Sadly I had to leave half way through that set. >.< Not to worry though. 👍
Thanks buddy. Don't worry, I'm sure many more photoshooting sessions await us ;)

Yeah, I favorited them all cause they suck fyi :lol:
Great shots, lovely tones too. Can't wait to see the finale.
You crazy G :D Thanks for the kind words.
The finale should be up next week. I haven't shot anything from it yet ! And I'm away this weekend !
Thankfully, I'm out of the tourney :D

Last sets with Muscle cars and FT-86 are awesome ! :drool::drool::drool:
And your last set with LM cars is AMAZING ! :drool:👍
Great work ! :)

Back