Fido's PhotoZone ||| [Avr 22] Dakar 2003

Kart Space is awesome!! Love the variety and insanity of the colours. :lol: Great update on it. đź‘Ť I like all of the photos.

Amazing work. Good to see you updating again because I really liked your work.
I have to ask, did you like the track? I heard a lot of hate for it but I think it looks really good from the pictures I have seen.

Thanks ashes.
Kart Space is actually really fun like GP said.
It kinda looks like a track from a random arcade video game but when you're driving it, you can feel it's quite realistic. I'm sure there's a crazy track like that somewhere in Japan^^

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. I'll try to update more often :cheers:

Surprise surprise !
I know what you think. Another update after only 2 weeks? Already?
Well you're not dreaming. Thanks to a photoshoot I did yesterday, I have many more pics to show you guys.
So let's not waste any more time and I let you discover the theme of yesterday's shooting:

That's right, a Lamborghini Photoshoot. The goal was to keep stock Lamborghinis and try to make some kind of promotionnal shots. I don't know if we succeeded in doing that but we had great fun anyway. We drove on Monaco, Kart Space, the Top Gear Test Track and of course Rome and Toscana. I hope you'll enjoy these pics as much as we had fun doing them ;)

Ladies and Gentlemens, here's the cast of this photoshoot. (big it for clear view)

And now, the rest of the set.

And that's it for today.
Like always, go to my flickr photo album for more pics.

Amazing shots overall! The ones where we parked at the flag on the ground look amazing.
Looking at them is real fun, glad you enjoyed the photo shooting. Maybe we could do shootings again some time? Let's see.

Wish I could be as quick as you taking, editing and uploading pictures from that shooting. Have to wait until I get back patch 2.01 though... the replays won't work with 2.00. :nervous:

Anyway, going to enjoy your flickr album once again now. :)

Wow, this is awesome. The shots are all so crisp and beautiful. The last shot now rates as one of my all-time favorites on GTP along with ceiling_fan's Vipers shot. đź‘Ť :drool:

Wow thanks a lot guys! That means a lot !
I wouldn't say that my shot is among the best on GTP though but it's very appreciated nonetheless.
That last shot is HDR by the way :)

Thanks a lot again guys!

YO YO YO PEOPLE !!!! :)

It's me again! And I didn't came alone ! I present to you, the first of a 3 part update about this month Photoshoot with nanabu, tazj_7, FishyJuice, GOTMAXPOWER and Forezt :

So Civics. Let's get started with the first part of this update. The guys and I headed up to the famous belgian forest to race on one of the most beautiful tracks in the world. You all figured it out yet? That's right, we went to Spa. See for yourselves :

Aaaaannddd that's it.
I know it's a bit short but part 2 and part 3 will be coming in a few days so stay tuned ;)
And as always, check my flickr gallery for a few extras ;)

awwww man i totally forgot about that shooting :/

i have to take pics from about 6 other photoshootings , oh dear santa i wish moar time for my self to play gt5

6&8 are ma favs !

:gtplanet: MERRY CHRISTMAS GTP :gtplanet:

A quick update that I made to celebrate this magic day.
And a little game for you between gifts and the good food that I'm sure you'll be enjoying these next days.
Try to figure out which cars these letters come from.
The answers lie somewhere in the picture ;)
If you find the answers and the trick, please keep it to yourself and let the others enjoy. ;)
Well, here it is then :

Last edited:
Hello people ! :D

First of all, thanks for the kind words Ferrari_458 and Horde_R35 :)
And now, it's time for Part 2 of the december photoshooting featuring nanabu, tazj_7, FishyJuice, GOTMAXPOWER and Forezt. ;)

This time, we took our most precious Mid-engined Supercars to the dark roads of Special Stage Route 5. Time was short for some of us so this particular session didn't last long. Besides, Fishy's connection was acting again and unfortunately, he could'nt join us :(
Don't worry mate, you didn't miss much ;)

And that's it.
Not much to see unfortunately but stay tuned for Part 3. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Sad that I missed it, but the shots look great. The second-to-last one is my favorite, nice angles and colours in every one of them. Nicely done. đź‘Ť

Hey hey !

Happy New Year to all of you !
I know it's still early for most of us but I believe it's already 2012 for our friends down under ;)
It's time for the final part of the December Photoshooting, still with the great people that are nanabu, tazj_7, FishyJuice, GOTMAXPOWER and Forezt.
So, this final update will be about :

British cars! We took our colorful rides for a little spin around London's City Centre.
So expect some Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square below. ;)

And that's it folks. I hope 2012 will bring lots of new Photoshoots with you guys. I look forward to it.
In the meantime, have a nice evening. Don't party too hard and stay safe.
Greetings from France !!!

Hey, wait, wat? It's a shoot I actually took part in? :P Nice picture, especially the one with nanabu posing in front with his MINI. And the last one looks fantastic as well, I don't think I'll take pictures from that shooting in this quality. And a Bonne [Nouvelle] Anée to you as well (not entirely sure how to say that :lol:).

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!

I hope the jump into 2012 was good for you. Best wishes for this new year.
Anyway, let's get back to business.
Let's start 2012 with a pretty big update.

This particular set is quite old to be honest. If I recall right, I took these pics early november but I finished editing only a few days ago. I got caught up by Modern Warfare 3 and the new Zelda so I kept delaying it (Kaz Style). ;)
So I'm glad to finally post it here, in my gallery.
As always, comments and criticisms will be appreciated. My editing skills are far from perfect and I only use Photofiltre. I hope I'll find time in 2012 to learn to use Photoshop.
In the meantime, enjoy the set ;)

And that's about it.
As always, view the flickr album for the hi-res versions and a few extras pics ;)

Thanks ShaolinMasta ;)

Quick question: I almost reached the limit on my flickr free account. Should I buy a Pro account or should I open a new account to continue this gallery?
If some of you have experienced this issue, can you tell me what you chose to do ?

:drool: Beautiful shots there.
And I think I would just start a new account but it's totally up to you. Hope to see a lot more from you in the future. :sly:

Wow, already a full month since my last update?
Geez, time flies !

No time to waste then. Even if it's for a small update.

So, a quick set of a gorgeous SLR running around the infamous High Speed Ring.
That car is absolutely beautiful and handles very well. I fell in love with it back in '99, when the first pics of the Vision SLR Concept were released.
And it has grown on me ever since. I had the chance to see several of these and everytime I'm amazed by its design.
Enjoy.

Back