Fido's PhotoZone ||| [Avr 22] Dakar 2003

That Peugeot set is something else my friend. :drool:

Best set I've seen on here in a long while. 👍👍👍

Brilliant :drool:
This shot is my favorite
Thanks Shaolin. When I took this particular shot, I thought it was too dark and that I would never be able to do something with it.

That Peugeot set is something else my friend. :drool:
Best set I've seen on here in a long while. 👍👍👍
Thanks Miklad. Glad you like that set. It took me a long time to shoot and edit all the pics though. Cool to see it was worth it :lol:

Great sets Fido - those photo shoots look like you guys had fun. I love the first and last 908 at Spa photos in particular. Nice work! 👍

Psst. Need more photoshoot sets! ;) :cheers: Your gallery is full of awesome Fido! Nice work on the 908 & SLR sets!

Hi guys! (and gals) ;)
Brace yourselves cause your gonna see a lot of pics from me until early March !
Huge new update, thanks to last week Photoshooting event with nanabu, Fishy, Mitchy, Gtuned and BkS !
This 6-part update should keep you occupied while you're not watching tournament pics :P
So let's get started !

So, this first part will feature our Euro Classics of choice. Fishy is in the Golf MkI, BkS selected the 2002 Turbo, Gtuned chose the great A110 and I'm in the Europa. I'm not a great fan of those night city courses cause I find them too dark. I tried my best editing this set but not quite satisfied with the result... :/

And that's it for part 1. Bonus shots in the flickr album as always.
Stay tuned for part 2 sometimes this week ;)

Last edited:
OMG this must be the one part ive missed because i came too late :/ but its awwwwwwwwwwwwesome !!!!! not jaggy at all , iam so bad with standards!

well done mate

Well, I don't know how this is possible since I didn't do any jaggies cleaning :lol:
I don't know how to do that kind of thing.
A greatly appreciated comment nonetheless. Thanks nanabu 👍

Jeez, I still have to shoot that set.. Not sure if I want to now seeing these awesome shots :drool:

Boss car selection... is BOSS. :lol:

Great set, did quite well with the darkness I think. :D

SLR set is nice too. 👍

Wow, this is good - very good. I think you did a fantastic job with the editing. 👍
Now I'm looking forward to parts 2-6. :)

Damn, missed this update. It's incredible none-the-less. I haven't taken one single shot from that shooting so far. But I think I'll have to give it a shot, but as mentioned earlier, it won't be easy to beat this. :drool:👍

Fantastic work Thomas.

6875534473_d66707308f_z.jpg

WOW! There's simply no other word for that picture.

Wow! Thanks a lot for all the kind comments. I'll try to keep posting great pics in this gallery. ;) I'm not saying I will post absolutely stunning pictures but I'll try my best anyway :D
Since you're so nice with me, I'm giving you Part 2 right away :D

So this time, tuner cars are showing their muscles in the infamous north loop of the Nürb. I don't remember who's driving what but I'm in the Mugen S2000. We did a quick crazy lap around the track, mainly consisting of uncontrolled drifts and many crashes :lol:
It was a ton of fun though ;)

Many more pics on the flickr album (click the banner on top to get there) ;)

My S-Tune R32!!!! :D That was a fun race. Fishy was in the Nismo R34 and Nanabu was in the Nismo 350Z. Fantastic photos!

iam in the Z tuned 350 :D

and again , total clear pics . i never have this quality standard pictures , amazing mate

Great job with the standard cars! I hate them. Soms pics look as if they are a little darker than supposed to.. Maybe it's something you do with the editing? Not the case on page 3 though, great sets. 👍

Thanks a lot for all the kind comments.

@ Sejtur : It's true some of these pics are too dark. I guess I overedited them, looking for the right color balance.

On another topic, I'm very happy to get through the qualifying round of the tourney. I felt my entry was good but I would never have thought that it would end up 5th in the end ! Let's hope I'll be able to pass the first round for the first time...
Anyway, you can expect a pretty huge Super GT set when I'm done with my 6-part update ;)
This was my tournament entry (yay ! )

Latest Posts

Back