Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Hey AC I'm about half a second behind you in the new Eiger TT. Are you driving the Focus with a manual transmission or automatic? Also is yours stock or have you modified it?

I'm using automatic and have my downforce at 15/15.

Hitting around 116-118mph before the final turn at the top. Loving the track and car, want to get into the low 1:06s, sitting at 1:07.040 currently.:D
Yeah, I love driving that car and track. I'll have to check my settings but using manual with gearbox set to 137 mph and the downforce is close to even like yours is. Made some suspension changes to get it drifting through the hairpins like I want but that sharp downhill left before the bridge makes or breaks my lap times. I have to tiptoe thru their because the car is setup very loose but that loose setup is also what makes the car so much fun to drive everywhere else.:dopey:

Yeah, I love driving that car and track. I'll have to check my settings but using manual with gearbox set to 137 mph and the downforce is close to even like yours is. Made some suspension changes to get it drifting through the hairpins like I want but that sharp downhill left before the bridge makes or breaks my lap times. I have to tiptoe thru their because the car is setup very loose but that loose setup is also what makes the car so much fun to drive everywhere else.:dopey:
For S&Gs I switched to a premium Focus. Has a 52/48 weight distribution instead of the '99s 50/50 and a 5speed transmission. Gave it engine tuning stage 3 and a low RPM turbo then power limited it back to 345hp, has well over 500ft-lb torque. Trying to dial in the suspension now as it seems to have more grip and be less slidey than the '99.
Trying to get the rear a bit looser more like my '99s but I'm already down to a 1:07.7xx just getting slowed to much in the first couple hairpins. Might have to try a similar power setup on the '99 and see if the extra torque helps my lap times any.:crazy::D

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes "Red Nose" (Chevy Corvette ZR1 (C6) ’09)

lagunasecaracewayzr1.jpg

lagunasecaraceway2zr1.jpg

pics by Tris73

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer
Paintjob: Victory Red
Wheels: Aftermarket
aero : none
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: yes
Carbon Hood: yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: none
Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: racing
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: sports
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: RM

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 99.1%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 162 mph
3)Set gears 1st=2.224, 2nd=1.642, 3rd=1.275, 4th=1.028, 5th=.858,
6th=.728
4)Set Final gear to 3.525
Should display an indicated top speed of 219 mph in upper right
corner.

LSD initial 8, acceleration 14, braking 8

Suspension
Ride height front 5, rear 0
Spring rate front 14.8, rear 15
Dampers (Extension) front 8 rear 8
Dampers (Compression) front 7 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 2 rear 3
Camber angle front 2.4 rear 1.4
Toe angle front -.15 rear -.05
Brakes: front 6 rear 5

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 600 PP,weighs 1221 Kg with a 49/51 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 1.74 kg/hp, has 688 HP
@6500 rpm and produces 646 ft-lb torque @4100 rpm,

Notes:
The trans. Ratios were setup a long time ago and an update may have wiped them out. The
Car was my backup entry to the Indy shootout and long time sparring partner for my ’05 Ford
GT. Thanks to Tris for reminding me I had this one tuned up. Works well both online and off.

ENJOY, AC

Last edited:
To me? Eh…wait 4 minutes, I'm not allowed on the PS3 until Saturday, which is 4 minutes away. :P

And Tris, whatever happened to our gallery?

Still waiting on one of the boss' cars......

Yay. 'Vette.

Still waiting on one of the boss' cars......

Yay. 'Vette.
Which one? They should both be shared now...

Turns out the "Pocket Monster" had the right wheels, just had snow tires mounted which reverts it to the stock wheels for some reason...:odd:

Which one? They should both be shared now...

Turns out the "Pocket Monster" had the right wheels, just had snow tires mounted which reverts it to the stock wheels for some reason...:odd:

Spectre? Or would you like something different?

"Spectre" is fine...thought that was what we agreed to before...:odd::confused::lol:

Well, yes. But it's not on share. At least, I can't see it. There's the Toyota 2000, the Storia, a Jag of some sort, The rocket, and the duetto. But no Cien? :confused:

Well, yes. But it's not on share. At least, I can't see it. There's the Toyota 2000, the Storia, a Jag of some sort, The rocket, and the duetto. But no Cien? :confused:
Uhm it was on share last time I checked...:confused:

My internet is down for the night so won't be able to check again until after work in the morning.:mad:

By the way what's the Rocket? Do you mean my "Whitesnake" drift Cobra?

Hi there, sorry for my current period of inactivity, I was busy with a few things. But in the meantime, here are some quickies:

The Outlaws newest Jag project gets sideways with style:

HighSpeedRing_3.jpg

And my next big review project. Some say it's THE car for the Outlaws, and that it is as big as the Pocket Monster. I say: Bring it...

TrialMountainCircuit_17.jpg

And I say you've got guts, taking that thing on in the rain, if I recall, the last time you did this in a turbo'd MR car from England, it didn't go well. To say the least. :lol:

And I say you've got guts, taking that thing on in the rain, if I recall, the last time you did this in a turbo'd MR car from England, it didn't go well. To say the least. :lol:

Thing here is, your Jag is not as crazy, I was actually able to control it while drifting:sly:. Oh, and I also had a go in your Spider of doom. Impressive little Robinson, I say.:dopey:

Thing here is, your Jag is not as crazy, I was actually able to control it while drifting:sly:. Oh, and I also had a go in your Spider of doom. Impressive little Robinson, I say.:dopey:

Well, it's not as edgy to begin with, so it's not going to suddenly be scary because I touched it. :lol: Everyone is happy with the Alfa, like the Panda, which is sort of my Italian Pocket Monster. Only with more style.

Well, it's not as edgy to begin with, so it's not going to suddenly be scary because I touched it. :lol: Everyone is happy with the Alfa, like the Panda, which is sort of my Italian Pocket Monster. Only with more style.

With a whole lot more style...:drool: It is a great fun drive, and a great cruiser too. No wonder everyone likes it!

I knew I had missed something huge in my review of your Spider Onboy, a Graduate reference!
It's not like I would have caught it anyway. :lol:

With a whole lot more style...:drool: It is a great fun drive, and a great cruiser too. No wonder everyone likes it!

Yea, the same could be said for my Panda, soo much style with that box. :D And speaking of that, have you tried my epic Panda yet? :D

Anyway, here it is, the review that several of you were expecting...

The Legend Ford: Ford GT by ACSR421

TrialMountainCircuit_17.jpg

Here it is, the great Ford GT (with no stripe?) that made the Outlaws name at the Shootouts. At first, it doesn't seem that crazy, I mean, it is barely modified. No huge turbo, nor wild power. You would say it doesn't deserve that high praise. But in fact, it does. You see, where power lacks, this car compensates with some of the best handling ever seen in a american car. All the work went to the suspension department, so the car can do corners without killing you.

As I drive around TM, I feel amazed. The race bred GT's are some of the best racing cars in the game. I have two (the test version and the GT4 cover car version) because they glue to the corners and only come out when you push it too hard. I dare to say this one is almost a equal type of car. That said, as I drove it on Racing tires, I questioned. Do you really need them? I got out some sports tires to find out. Ok, it does not need them. The car still glues to corners and the accel is bang on. Laps around TM ranked around 1:27:xxx, which obilterates everything I drove before.

That said, the car does get a bit off when you push the right pedal too much. You can control it, but the best way to drive this car is by driving like a FIA GT driver. The car is so composed, it almost feels bad when you go sideways. As road going GT's are concerned, this one is the best. An amazing car, fast, good looking, grips like hell and destroys everything. Deserves all the high praise indeed, and the honor of being one of the OG's of the Outlaws.

I reckon it's the most famous one, the OG 600PP RM tyres tune. He did mention RM tyres in that review, so I'm guessing it's that.

Indeed it is, I also used sports tires for comparison purposes. The car did extremely well in both. A great all-rounder.👍👍

BTW, Onboy, did you change the oil and\or repaired the engine and the body in your Panda? Just asking.

@Tris
Checked when I got home and the "Spectre" was showing as being shared. I pulled it off share and put it back on to hopefully fix whatever issue was causing this.

Meanwhile I'm taking the rest of the day off for a bit of Dragon hunting...Skyrim style.:D

That's it Desp. Whatever you did fixed it, and I can see Spectre now. Expect the new thread this evening (my time). All things going well of course.

Make sure you've got your knee armour on. :D

BTW, Onboy, did you change the oil and\or repaired the engine and the body in your Panda? Just asking.

Yup. Full rebuild.

That's it Desp. Whatever you did fixed it, and I can see Spectre now. Expect the new thread this evening (my time). All things going well of course.

Make sure you've got your knee armour on. :D

How long left till we're online now? What's the time there now? Tell meeeeeeeeee!!!! :D

<insert arrow to the knee joke>

How long left till we're online now? What's the time there now? Tell meeeeeeeeee!!!! :D

Patience Grasshopper. Time here is 14:10 now.

It's bloody hard to pick between some of the pics I have. On top of that I'm now not happy with your 458, so I'm going to have to take some more.

Back