Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Now you just need to wrap doohickies around them like this

[IMG]http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh508/comandorando/NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

Just edit your post, deleting any (url). It just needs to be (IMG)website address(/IMG). Brackets need to be the square ones though. The pics will then show up. I don't have any experience with photo bucket, so I can't help you on getting the codes directly from there. I use Imageshack which provides a forum code straight up once an image is uploaded.

If you try to quote my post with your image in it, you'll see the code.

Last edited:
Well i loaded them on photobucket and now i can get the URLs on here but not the images:boggled:

On photobucket you can select different ways of linking/displaying the images there. It should be on the right side of the page if you open up to view just one pic in your album, otherwise just highlighting the thumbnail should list the 4 choices. Choose the bottom one, it should do a copy automatically that you can just paste in here.

Success! I guess it helps when I actually read what the buttons in the advanced editor do:sly:
Looks good.👍👍

I'll add a link in a bit.
For future reference at the bottom of the first page you'll find a blank Outlaw Motorsports Garage tune template. You can quote it, remove the quotes and fill it in with your tune. Makes it a bit quicker to post tunes and helps present a bit more uniform appearance for the unsuspecting fools I mean customers that check them out.:D

:dunce:nevermind the above, just looked at your tune again and realized you used the template or at least followed it, the photo placements are what threw me.:drool::dunce:

So, we have ourselves a new recruit? And Despy, split the latest TWs among us, I take the Alalalalpine, you do the 86s. Divide and Conquer the Idiots! :lol:

Recruit might be a strong word my friend. I like to think of it Hooligan at large who chooses to hide here from the Buffoons, and lay in wait for that dastardly bird!

Onboy123
So, we have ourselves a new recruit? And Despy, split the latest TWs among us, I take the Alalalalpine, you do the 86s. Divide and Conquer the Idiots! :lol:

comandorando87
Recruit might be a strong word my friend. I like to think of it Hooligan at large who chooses to hide here from the Buffoons, and lay in wait for that dastardly bird!

tris_73
Resident stray cat then. :sly:

This idiot may not have a chance to tune the Toyota, but the Alpine is ready for a beating.

Parrots have no fear of strays :lol::dopey:

Parrots have no fear of strays :lol::dopey:

feralcat.jpg

:mischievous:

Okay my fellow Outlaws and friends I've updated the OP and links so check them out!👍👍

If I've missed anything or got something wrong tough.:crazy:
Just kidding :lol: let me know and I'll fix it.:D

Oh and Tris your photo of the cat with the rainbow pigeon is priceless!:bowdown::lol::cheers:

So as I'm trying to do my route this morning I'm listening to some good classic rock on the radio. Of course in between songs they have to play the occasional advertisement. An add comes on with the guy saying, "Now that warmer weather has finally arrived..."

Temperature was falling all day yesterday and sometime before midnight the usual rain we get around here for most of the winter turned into this...
IMAG0004.jpg

I'm really glad the "Warmer" weather has finally arrived.:crazy::lol:

Nothing like a good layer of ice thinly covered and a set of worn all season radials to get your blood flowing in the morning!:D

So as I'm trying to do my route this morning I'm listening to some good classic rock on the radio. Of course in between songs they have to play the occasional advertisement. An add comes on with the guy saying, "Now that warmer weather has finally arrived..."

Temperature was falling all day yesterday and sometime before midnight the usual rain we get around here for most of the winter turned into this...
IMAG0004.jpg

I'm really glad the "Warmer" weather has finally arrived.:crazy::lol:

Nothing like a good layer of ice thinly covered and a set of worn all season radials to get your blood flowing in the morning!:D

I see why you prefer to be here in Brazil... even though our current temperature is 33ºC...

I feel your pain. I'm near Utica NY, and get to head into great weather all day. Brazil sounds great :drool:

But this weather kills me, since the residential building where I live doesn't have a pool and the nearest beach is 90km away..

:lol: And you need to take me too, since the city where I live doesn't have a beach :grumpy:
Okay I'll let you bring the girls.👍👍

Brazil is definitely a country I want to visit someday. If I ever get that sailboat I want, I'll make sure to get that far south with it at least once...

XDesperado67

Brazil is definitely a country I want to visit someday. If I ever get that sailboat I want, I'll make sure to get that far south with it at least once...

You'll need a parrot if you have a sail boat. :dopey:

I feel your pain. I'm near Utica NY, and get to head into great weather all day. Brazil sounds great :drool:
Sorry to hear that krenkme. I know you people from the Midwest and Northeast laugh at us but hey your sorta used to it and prepared for it unlike the idiots around here half of whom are transplants from California.:drool:

Watch yourself out there.:cheers:

Brazil is great until you get to certain points...

You'll need a parrot if you have a sail boat. :dopey:

Only if he wants to be a pirate :lol:

Back