Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
  • 82,741 views
Woah. Now that is a weird combination. Fantastic editing. 👍
 
Wow, that is unreal my friend! You've got some incredible skill. 👍
 
A weird yet beautiful combination! 👍
 
Thats horrible :lol:. But i like the work you have done on it:D.
 
Wow Nato - that's just amazing. I wish I had half that talent. Awesome job. Seriously good work man.
 
Wow that car looks really odd. Fabulous editing as Always
 
WOW !:eek::eek:
Mind blowing shot :drool::drool::drool:
 
I guess I'll be the only person to ever say it, but that's beautiful! I'd love a car that actually looked like that! But your now giving me ideas! :D
 
That Mercador reminds me so much of the C2 corvette.
Great job! 👍
 
These cars don't go too well together. It's done as well as it possibly could though. Great work Nato! 👍

But still, the Merc's smooth lines and the Lambo's angles... Nope. :p
 
Amazing work Nato !
I think this angle works here so that we can take a look at the whole car.
Looking forward to the whole set :)
 
Cool, is it gonna be a gull-wing or scissor door? :drool:
 
Once again thanks for visiting and leaving such great comments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time to put something in here again, I don't have any completed sets yet but I'll put up some recent comp entries.

2.0 Week 64

Sadly didn't make it, but I like it.

CCCL Week 49 (PMC)


And a quick edit


2.0 Week 65


And a reject


PMC Week 65


CCCL Week 50 (2.0 Edit)


And Finally my Photomode Tournament Qualifier


I'm getting through the editing of the Mercedador set so it will be coming soonish. :)​
 
Last edited:
Great work with the standard cars as always Nato 👍 You certainly are one of the standard masters!
 
As said above your the standard master!
 
Love your 2.0 entry, and your reject is amazing too !
 
I like the car and color choice for the 2.0 I would almost like the reject more with the exception of the headlight fuzz rolling back onto the fender.

Like the cccl the most I think.
 
Great work with the standard cars as always Nato 👍 You certainly are one of the standard masters!
:O Thanks Solo.
As said above your the standard master!
:O and Matt.
Love your 2.0 entry, and your reject is amazing too !
With bmxmitch as judge I just couldn't go past the RUF and I've hardly seen that one used so it was perfect. :)
I like the car and color choice for the 2.0 I would almost like the reject more with the exception of the headlight fuzz rolling back onto the fender.

Like the cccl the most I think.
Thanks Jason, I had the same issue with the TVR shot, which is why it became a reject. That Chameleon Orange is a nice colour but does catch some serious glare. ;)
 
Absolutely love shot 1, although the wing on the RS4 spoils it a little for me.

I also love how you've applied the "teeth whiting" technique to your Enzo edit. Never would have thought of that myself. Love shot too!
 
It's great but the CCCL quick edit is :drool:
 
I just found a mostly edited set from way back that I never posted. It was a shoot for CCCL.

Toms Supra @ Fuji













​

BkS
Absolutely love shot 1, although the wing on the RS4 spoils it a little for me.

I also love how you've applied the "teeth whiting" technique to your Enzo edit. Never would have thought of that myself. Love shot too!
Thanks, I put the wing on the RS4 to match the Stagea (which has a stock wing) seems as they were dueling rivals in that shot. Ordinarily I wouldn't have it on there. 👍
It's great but the CCCL quick edit is :drool:
I'm glad you like it, but honestly it's not nearly as good as when I first edited it - I had a power cut and lost it before I had saved it and I couldn't remember exaclty what I did to it the first attempt. :grumpy: It still alright though. :)
 
Last edited:
Nice update Nato. 👍

The second to last shot is great. :drool:
 
Damn it Nato!! If I knew your were going to upload a set straight after I commented I'd have waited :P Haha, anyway nice little set there, really shows how much you've improved from then to now... 👍
 
Love the second to last shot. On some of the pics the car looks like a standard but overall its a great set!
 
Great little set Nato 👍 I think the last three shots are the best!
 
SVX
Nice update Nato. 👍

The second to last shot is great. :drool:
Thanks! That shot's the pick of the bunch, I remember I was going to use that as my entry but someone else posted a very similar shot before me so I used another one.
BkS
Damn it Nato!! If I knew your were going to upload a set straight after I commented I'd have waited :P Haha, anyway nice little set there, really shows how much you've improved from then to now... 👍
:lol: Sorry 'bout that and thanks. :)
Love the second to last shot. On some of the pics the car looks like a standard but overall its a great set!
Yeah, the Tom's Supra is not the best premium - some of the textures are just plain bad. The YellowHat Supra is so much better. I think that's why I never posted this set at the time, it's all very average really - but why let it go to waste eh? ;)
Great little set Nato 👍 I think the last three shots are the best!
Thanks mate, I think so too. :)
 
Nice shots, Nato. Especially the last two. :drool:👍
 
I don't know about the update as a whole, but I know that this and this, is awesome. :drool:👍
 
Great set, Nato! 👍 My favourite's the top-down shot.
 
Back