Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
I guess I'll be the only person to ever say it, but that's beautiful! I'd love a car that actually looked like that! But your now giving me ideas! :D

These cars don't go too well together. It's done as well as it possibly could though. Great work Nato! 👍

But still, the Merc's smooth lines and the Lambo's angles... Nope. :P

Once again thanks for visiting and leaving such great comments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time to put something in here again, I don't have any completed sets yet but I'll put up some recent comp entries.

2.0 Week 64

Sadly didn't make it, but I like it.

CCCL Week 49 (PMC)

And a quick edit

2.0 Week 65

And a reject

PMC Week 65

CCCL Week 50 (2.0 Edit)

And Finally my Photomode Tournament Qualifier

I'm getting through the editing of the Mercedador set so it will be coming soonish. :)

Last edited:
Great work with the standard cars as always Nato 👍 You certainly are one of the standard masters!

I like the car and color choice for the 2.0 I would almost like the reject more with the exception of the headlight fuzz rolling back onto the fender.

Like the cccl the most I think.

Great work with the standard cars as always Nato 👍 You certainly are one of the standard masters!
:embarrassed: Thanks Solo.
As said above your the standard master!
:embarrassed: and Matt.
Love your 2.0 entry, and your reject is amazing too !
With bmxmitch as judge I just couldn't go past the RUF and I've hardly seen that one used so it was perfect. :)
I like the car and color choice for the 2.0 I would almost like the reject more with the exception of the headlight fuzz rolling back onto the fender.

Like the cccl the most I think.
Thanks Jason, I had the same issue with the TVR shot, which is why it became a reject. That Chameleon Orange is a nice colour but does catch some serious glare. ;)

Absolutely love shot 1, although the wing on the RS4 spoils it a little for me.

I also love how you've applied the "teeth whiting" technique to your Enzo edit. Never would have thought of that myself. Love shot too!

I just found a mostly edited set from way back that I never posted. It was a shoot for CCCL.

Toms Supra @ Fuji

BkS
Absolutely love shot 1, although the wing on the RS4 spoils it a little for me.

I also love how you've applied the "teeth whiting" technique to your Enzo edit. Never would have thought of that myself. Love shot too!
Thanks, I put the wing on the RS4 to match the Stagea (which has a stock wing) seems as they were dueling rivals in that shot. Ordinarily I wouldn't have it on there. 👍
It's great but the CCCL quick edit is :drool:
I'm glad you like it, but honestly it's not nearly as good as when I first edited it - I had a power cut and lost it before I had saved it and I couldn't remember exaclty what I did to it the first attempt. :grumpy: It still alright though. :)

Last edited:
Damn it Nato!! If I knew your were going to upload a set straight after I commented I'd have waited :P Haha, anyway nice little set there, really shows how much you've improved from then to now... 👍

Love the second to last shot. On some of the pics the car looks like a standard but overall its a great set!

SVX
Nice update Nato. 👍

The second to last shot is great. :drool:
Thanks! That shot's the pick of the bunch, I remember I was going to use that as my entry but someone else posted a very similar shot before me so I used another one.
BkS
Damn it Nato!! If I knew your were going to upload a set straight after I commented I'd have waited :P Haha, anyway nice little set there, really shows how much you've improved from then to now... 👍
:lol: Sorry 'bout that and thanks. :)
Love the second to last shot. On some of the pics the car looks like a standard but overall its a great set!
Yeah, the Tom's Supra is not the best premium - some of the textures are just plain bad. The YellowHat Supra is so much better. I think that's why I never posted this set at the time, it's all very average really - but why let it go to waste eh? ;)
Great little set Nato 👍 I think the last three shots are the best!
Thanks mate, I think so too. :)

Back