Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
ASTON MARTIN DB9 COUPE `06 // 550PP // SPORT or RACING TIRES // ONLINE OK

Good easy fast car, tuned with sport tires but tested and approved with racing tires for online events.

dbcorrect.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_64.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi, there OP. Is there a way for me to know if your tunes are pre or post 2.0 update? Other than the fact that I can check the post date for that tune. There are some "garages" tell you if they retweeked a tune to comply with the update.

Hi, there OP. Is there a way for me to know if your tunes are pre or post 2.0 update? Other than the fact that I can check the post date for that tune. There are some "garages" tell you if they retweeked a tune to comply with the update.

Hi, no there is no way to know, it´s not written on the tune post. The date of the last edition does not mean anything, sometimes i just add a picture.
Most of my tunes are updated, i´ve spent a long time updating some of them, not all were needing to be fixed. The best way to know is to drive the cars and see if ok for you.
Have a good day.

Very good tune my friend thank you :-) also nice to have at least an extra 50BHP than most of the M3 GTR's my friends use, i managed the 6:41 around nordschliefe you got and think there's maybe another second or 2 i could shave from that time, i shall enjoying trying it with your setup lol greetings from scotland and keep up the great work plz

Very good tune my friend thank you :-) also nice to have at least an extra 50BHP than most of the M3 GTR's my friends use, i managed the 6:41 around nordschliefe you got and think there's maybe another second or 2 i could shave from that time, i shall enjoying trying it with your setup lol greetings from scotland and keep up the great work plz

Thanks, the gear box was wrong on the sheet, don´t know what happen, but it´s correct now for the tune with engine 3.

Enjoy your drive.

"TOYOTA WEDSSPORT CELICA `03" // 573PP // Race tires // ONLINE OK

This is a very fast car , easy to pilot any track with this allround tune.

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_3.jpg

wedssport.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_2.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I believe the difference in PP is due to where the Torque is in the power band. Not positive though.:odd:

I believe the difference in PP is due to where the Torque is in the power band. Not positive though.:odd:

Yes , but i`m using the Alfa actually in the WRS week 54, hotlap on Nurburgring V. Just to test my tune , i race the Toyota wedssport against the Alfa`s ghost .
The 2 cars have exactly the same performance in this configuration, grip, accel, top speed... I run the whole lap in the shade of the other car with 16PP less.

This is very strange for a PP attribution, Torque don`t make any difference in this case and don´t justify this.

Test it my friend, you`ll like the car, very good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi There, I just wanted to say thanks! I have been running your latest Camaro SS '10 tune, and it's amazing! This is my favorite car and you have made it even better!

Can you do LFA '10 for 550?

Hi, i use exactly the same tune for 550PP. here:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5255944#post5255944

Just install weight reduction 1, and no other parts for the power. Power limiter97.9%

Enjoy.

Hi There, I just wanted to say thanks! I have been running your latest Camaro SS '10 tune, and it's amazing! This is my favorite car and you have made it even better!

Thanks my friend. Love the car too, enjoy your drive.

hi praiano, jus wanna say thanks for making gt much more fun wit ur tunes. ur my fave tuner :)

btw wen its says "tune to the max" does it also include the chassis reinforcement bro?

hi praiano, jus wanna say thanks for making gt much more fun wit ur tunes. ur my fave tuner :)

btw wen its says "tune to the max" does it also include the chassis reinforcement bro?

Hi, thanks. Yes , [to the max] means all weight reductions, engine tune or turbo.
For the chassis reinforcement, i did not use it first but it sems now not having any or just a little effect. I `m still not using it on FF or 4WD cars, but like i say, there is no more influence of this `chassis reinforcement´ since the last updates, together with the ride height. It`s up to you and the way you feel with the car.
Have a good night.

NISSAN 370Z TUNED CAR (GT ACADEMY VERSION) ‘08

Top 10 best car of the game for me.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4091 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 320 km/h = 198,8 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2459
2: 1807
3: 1385
4: 1099
5: 0901
6: 0763

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 307 km/h = 190,8 mph

Hi!
If you have any extra time, Is it possible that you fix those gears?:boggled:
I love your tunes!

I know this is a long shot but could you do a decent tune for the Bugatti Vayron. No one races this car properly, everyone uses it for drag racing but it still feels like a good car. I have a base tune but still I know you could do better. Around 550 maybe 600 sport and racing tyres. would be good please

Forgot to ask.

I sent you a msg on psn yesterday about the Alpha 147.
Did you try it and what do you think about it?
I also tried the Nissan march (something) out of the new dealership and that has a very good power to weight ratio, looks like a good car to race with. Havent tried it yet, did not have the time but maybe you would like to have a look yourself..

Hi!
If you have any extra time, Is it possible that you fix those gears?:boggled:
I love your tunes!
Done.Now it´s ok again.
NISSAN 370Z TUNED CAR (GT ACADEMY VERSION) ‘08
Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4091 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 320 km/h = 198,8 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.521
2: 1.856
3: 1.422
4: 1.128
5: 0.924
6: 0.782

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 307 km/h = 190,8 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

I know this is a long shot but could you do a decent tune for the Bugatti Vayron. No one races this car properly, everyone uses it for drag racing but it still feels like a good car. I have a base tune but still I know you could do better. Around 550 maybe 600 sport and racing tyres. would be good please

Hi , i will check the Veyron but i `ve never had a good experience driving it, don`t know ..... There is one tune i felt good driving ,even around London track, the tune Madmyk present for the Wall bager shootout. Try it, can be a very good base for you.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6277150#post6277150

Forgot to ask.

I sent you a msg on psn yesterday about the Alpha 147.
Did you try it and what do you think about it?
I also tried the Nissan march (something) out of the new dealership and that has a very good power to weight ratio, looks like a good car to race with. Havent tried it yet, did not have the time but maybe you would like to have a look yourself..
I have tested all this cars but they were not in my to 10 after the selection for the 400PP comfort soft shootout. The Alfa is very good to drive, but slow.

I have tested all this cars but they were not in my to 10 after the selection for the 400PP comfort soft shootout. The Alfa is very good to drive, but slow.

What is your best car now then?
best time from standing start?
I just want to compare!

I have had a 8.48 on a smooth run, could get another 2 seconds maybe.
with the 5 door civic from the premium dealership.

What is your best car now then?
best time from standing start?
I just want to compare!

I have had a 8.48 on a smooth run, could get another 2 seconds maybe.
with the 5 door civic from the premium dealership.

The results of the shootout are here to show the best 400pp sport soft. The 5 doors civic could be there in the top FF cars . For the 420p it will be different , you will see in time :):). Top secret for the moment.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano! How are you? How are you getting on Suriname? a long time that i don't write anything here, normally i make my own tunes, but i saw your tune of DB9 Coupe few days ago, it caught my attention the front and rear ride height and toe angle. I tried your car and said "ohhh it's really great tune" very fast car for the ring, and safe when you brake hard, perhaps I prefer a little bit rear toe angle if i use sport soft tires but it's good! Congratulations for it!👍

Un saludo amigo!

hi praiano, any chance of seeing the latest dlc cars? especially the aventador and the v12 vantage :)

Hi, no way for me to purchase the DLC here in Suriname, go back to Brasil in end of march, there i will buy it. Sorry.

I think i have mentioned the car before but I have just brought an untuned one and it rocks. Should be a good surprise for the 400pp comfort soft.

New Beetle SRI '00

Can send you one if you want it..

I think i have mentioned the car before but I have just brought an untuned one and it rocks. Should be a good surprise for the 400pp comfort soft.

New Beetle SRI '00

Can send you one if you want it..

Yes it`s a good car but unfortunately a 4WD ,they are not allowed in the contest.:indiff::ouch:

Yes it`s a good car but unfortunately a 4WD ,they are not allowed in the contest.:indiff::ouch:

arr, I havent found a 4wd good enough anyway..
I also had a go with the rx7 type r. Not bad for a quick tune and its quite fast. Dont think its a record breaker though..

Back