The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody!

I need it on T and please be aware of the 2 different Monaco Blue paints. I only need the Aston Martin version....
And maybe with a bit of teamwork, somebody can supply flat-6, so he can supply me :D

Cheers 👍

I support teamwork 👍
Should I send the paint chips to the account from which you gifted me the AC 427 in Black with Gold Stripes? It's the only account I have a FR from you.

Yes mine Aston Marton, I'll send mine to flat! 👍

I'm ready! :cheers:

Yes mine Aston Marton, I'll send mine to flat! 👍

Thanks a lot mate!! 👍

I support teamwork 👍
Should I send the paint chips to the account from which you gifted me the AC 427 in Black with Gold Stripes? It's the only account I have a FR from you.

I'm ready! :cheers:

Teamwork rules!! 👍

I think you only have my trade sub account added.
Please send a fr to my forum nick, I will accept asap (son just went to grandma)

Does anybody happen to have a small pile of Aston Martin Monaco Blue?

I already got 2 but would make it easier if I had 3 more.
No hurry in getting them, need to send these paints in 2 or 3 days :)

Thanks

My only 1 just sent to mr. T 👍

Thanks a lot mate!! 👍

Teamwork rules!! 👍

I think you only have my trade sub account added.
Please send a fr to my forum nick, I will accept asap (son just went to grandma)

FR sent.
Have a nice time with your grandma.

Can I get some Paintchips?

Sure can bud :)

Send a FR to crang08. What paints do you want? I have all matte/colourshift and chromes and many many many more! 👍

This free paint ship is just about to sail off if i don't get a FR and a answer soon.

Edit: FR received, still no idea what you want sent!? :confused:

Double edit: my apologies just found your reply in the middle of another conversation. :guilty:

Last edited:
OK, I only have 1 missing Aston Martin Monaco Blue left :)

Got 4 right now, thanks for those who sent, wanted to send or have planned to send!

👍

OK, I only have 1 missing Aston Martin Monaco Blue left :)

Got 4 right now, thanks for those who sent, wanted to send or have planned to send!

👍

Can send 1 chip from *anfang...

EDIT: Sent 👍

Can send 1 chip from *anfang...

EDIT: Sent 👍

Tha Master! Thank you very very much!

@flat-6 , seems all the planning was for nothing. Thanks anyway for helping out!

Cheers guys 👍

Outeke
We do, we do, we do!!

Unfortunately I have a schedule to send out for YAAMR.
So no car/ticket gifts from me for some days :(

My sponsorship of the BST V8 series takes half my week. Then I have to catch up on my committed trades/gifts. The F.I.T.T. Event I sponsor is nearing completion. Then I need to shuffle a few tickets to and from my new game save.

I would help, gladly help, but am also busy.

My sponsorship of the BST V8 series takes half my week. Then I have to catch up on my committed trades/gifts. The F.I.T.T. Event I sponsor is nearing completion. Then I need to shuffle a few tickets to and from my new game save.

I would help, gladly help, but am also busy.

Lousy friend! :( :(

:lol: :lol:

We do, we do, we do!!

Unfortunately I have a schedule to send out for YAAMR.
So no car/ticket gifts from me for some days :(

Hey mate i'm free to help out clearing your schedule and get those prizes paid up if you want. 👍 :)

Hey mate i'm free to help out clearing your schedule and get those prizes paid up if you want. 👍 :)

Sounds great, I will get back to you with my list of gifts.

Cheers mate 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back