Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Patience Grasshopper. Time here is 14:10 now.

It's bloody hard to pick between some of the pics I have. On top of that I'm now not happy with your 458, so I'm going to have to take some more.

You now have some pity for the photomode guys, that lot do this with every update. And 458? F430 right? It's not terribly photogenic, but that's part of the car's subtlty. :D

Hadn't got the word it was open yet myself, thanks Niku for the heads up.👍👍

@Tris the photos look great, especially like the ones of the "Pocket Monster" in flight and the last one of its rear as it corners on two wheels.:cheers::gtpflag:

Yeah, sorry. Half way through I had a rather serious system crash. Thought I'd lost the lot.

I'll do one at a time from now on. Let me know which you each want next.

Are you stalking me Niku?? :odd::odd::P

How about either "Isabella" or the "Apex Predator" for my next car. They are currently the only two premium cars I have tuned.:odd:

I'll link the photo thread in the OP later today after I get home from work.👍👍

Sweet. And if you don't mind, have a think about a better introduction that I could paste in to the OP. I'm not much good with the putting the words together and having them come out good stuff.

Sweet. And if you don't mind, have a think about a better introduction that I could paste in to the OP. I'm not much good with the putting the words together and having them come out good stuff.

That's no problem, for we have the Harvey Wallbanger, the salesperson of the Garage! :lol:

And Tris, next lot for me...eh, go kill yourself in my Esprit M600 and report back on how dead you were with some pictures for the thread, eh? :lol: And then do a calm trip back here in my updated SLS, please? Thanks for your efforts mate. :cheers:

My pleasure Onboy.

It might be a couple of days before I get another update of pics. It seems I have to tune a 420PP bucket for the ring. :crazy:

My pleasure Onboy.

It might be a couple of days before I get another update of pics. It seems I have to tune a 420PP bucket for the ring. :crazy:

Yay! 1 of the 3 that entered have passed the first round! I can count myself out of round 2 as I won't have made it through even with the best luck in the world, so I could do the shots for my car before you do so, and give the SLS a good drive to fix the understeer that Roj found.

Yay! 1 of the 3 that entered have passed the first round! I can count myself out of round 2 as I won't have made it through even with the best luck in the world, so I could do the shots for my car before you do so, and give the SLS a good drive to fix the understeer that Roj found.

Don't quote me on that. Based on the first few results I'm in, but the last two have dropped me down the order a bit. I'm just starting now because work is about to dump on me from a great height.

Don't quote me on that. Based on the first few results I'm in, but the last two have dropped me down the order a bit. I'm just starting now because work is about to dump on me from a great height.

It's the top 5 per group, and CSLACR has been slacking off, we don't know the standings for the shootout, so I've basically given in and not bothered. :lol: good luck to you though, maybe with the free ballast rule, you could do what I did with my Spider. :D

@Onboy don't count yourself out yet you've been in the top 10 overall for most of the testers, not sure how your looking in your group though.:odd::cheers:

@Onboy don't count yourself out yet you've been in the top 10 overall for most of the testers, not sure how your looking in your group though.:odd::cheers:

Meh, I seem to do better when I don't give a toss. :lol: Well, in Praiano's test, I was in 6th out of my group, in Mike's, I was somewhere near the top 5 though not quite in, I don't think. I was some way off in Goldian's test and didn't exactly do a stunning job in Ryan's one either. The newer tests definitely looked promising for me, but I'm still not going to get too hyped about it just yet. It's also interesting to see how this car was different to my previous entries, with being fast rather than nice to drive taking the priority with my lazy 'build base, guess the rest' tuning. :lol:

Meh, I seem to do better when I don't give a toss. :lol: Well, in Praiano's test, I was in 6th out of my group, in Mike's, I was somewhere near the top 5 though not quite in, I don't think. I was some way off in Goldian's test and didn't exactly do a stunning job in Ryan's one either. The newer tests definitely looked promising for me, but I'm still not going to get too hyped about it just yet. It's also interesting to see how this car was different to my previous entries, with being fast rather than nice to drive taking the priority with my lazy 'build base, guess the rest' tuning. :lol:
Well after your performance in the last couple of Tuner Wars battles if you make the finals in this shootout I'll upgrade you from Apprentice Tuner to a full Associate Tuner.👍👍:D:gtpflag:

Well after your performance in the last couple of Tuner Wars battles if you make the finals in this shootout I'll upgrade you from Apprentice Tuner to a full Associate Tuner.👍👍:D:gtpflag:

If I fail to do so, another 2 wins in the latest TWs and I get that title, ok? :D

Okay I know a couple people have mentioned that they did reviews of my cars and I failed to link those reviews or include them on the tunes themselves. Please either post a link to your reviews here or send me a pm with the links and I'll see about using them.

Generally if a review is positive and only a couple sentences long I'll try and include it on the tune. Obviously for longer reviews I'll be adding links.

I'm not going to promise to add or link all reviews of my tunes but having 2 or 3 good reviews attached to a tune should be good for both me/my tune and the reviewers.

Please don't feel slighted if I don't use a review posted. It may be an oversight or that the ongoing changes PD keeps making with the physics and my (hopefully) improving tuning skills means a tune needs reworked/updated so I'm disinclined to add/link further reviews to that tune.

Looks like you'll need to find an extra bag of peanuts. :scared:

I would like to pose a question too the Outlaws. How does the gang feel about me posting my first tune here, even though I'm not officially on the payroll so too speak? It's a 420pp Duetto, the write-up should be at some point today, I still have to figure out how to get the pics I took off my PS3.
I call her "Scarlet Fever"(guess what color she is:dopey:) and she is on share now for those of strong constitution.:cheers::gtpflag:

I would like to pose a question too the Outlaws. How does the gang feel about me posting my first tune here, even though I'm not officially on the payroll so too speak? It's a 420pp Duetto, the write-up should be at some point today, I still have to figure out how to get the pics I took off my PS3.
I call her "Scarlet Fever"(guess what color she is:dopey:) and she is on share now for those of strong constitution.:cheers::gtpflag:
Go for it.👍👍

We can always use someone to help pay the rent...

Go for it.👍👍

We can always use someone to help pay the rent...

*shakes fist at the marquee of Wallbanger's Cafe*

I'll get you for taking all the great writers!!!!

*leaves the Cafe with no tip!*

:dopey:

@krenkme you've got those wonderful little artists backing you up plus a parrot...how else can we compete?:drool::crazy:

Oh and in case you missed it Tris got our photo gallery up and its sizzling!:bowdown::gtpflag:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto “Scarlet Fever”
[FONT=&amp]Having finished the multiple attempted murders that Harvey, The Clueless one, and Onboy had the gall too call a review assignment, I found myself in an conundrum. I had fallen victim to the Simon and Garfunkel siren song of this classic Spider. I had seen across the three psychotic whores the potential that this platform could be greater than the sum of it's parts, so I resolved to make this a reality for myself. Within minutes of beginning testing it became woefully clear that I lacked the chops to tame this beast myself so larceny, general misrepresentation and good old fashioned grand theft auto became the order of the day. Each lady received(unwillingly) another round at the most sacred of racing venues, Nordschleife, in an attempt too unlock their myriad secrets.
No matter how hard I tried, I could not improve upon the engine and transmission of "Black Widow", so it is unabashedly copied here. As for the handling, I "barrowed" elements of both the Outlaw offerings, some of "Little Sister’s" maneuverability with a dash of "Lucrezia’s” sure footedness and voila! So now I present you with [/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Scarlet Fever"[/FONT][FONT=&amp]. One drive and you will have to be quarantined, or at the very least hospitalized. Good Luck.[/FONT]

NrburgringNordschleife_2-Copy.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Rosso Alfa (The Brighter Version)
Wheels: BBS RE-MG
Aerodynamic Kit: N/A
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: N/A
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: N/A
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Fully Customizable
Center Differential: N/A
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable
Tires: Sports Hard

NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

The Tune
Aerodynamics: N/A
Ballast: 200kg @ +41
Power Limiter: 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Top Speed to 106mph
3) Set Final Gear to 3.000
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=3.200,
2nd=2.380,
3rd=1.875,
4th=1.485,
5th=1.185,

Should display an indicated top speed of 157mph in upper right corner.

LSD Rear Initial 25, Acceleration 30, Braking 15

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.2, Rear 2.0
Toe Angle Front –0.06, Rear +0.15
Ride Height Front -10, Rear -10
Spring Rate Front 11.0, Rear 8.0
Dampers (Extension) Front 8, Rear 8
Dampers (Compression) Front 5, Rear 5
Anti-Roll Bars Front 5, Rear 4
Brakes Front 5, Rear 7

NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

The car has 420 PP, weighs 1054 Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 220 HP@6900rpm and produces 180 ft-lb torque@3900 rpm with a 7900 rpm redline.

Notes: Power band makes this a very good AT car.

Notes 2: Generally very easy handling wise though the tail end can over rotate and force you too get acquainted with the nearest wall.

Last edited:
Back