The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scottish GT5
Dont worry! I never knew you couldn't ask if a general statement was posted. I was only wanting that car as a second one!

No you were right (werty is just a bit confused), same goes for generic ticket offerings.

Scottish GT5
Dont worry! I never knew you couldn't ask if a general statement was posted. I was only wanting that car as a second one!

You ask for a car you already have just because it's free! 👎

Isn't about time you put something back into this thread rather than just taking from it?

crang08
You ask for a car you already have just because it's free! 👎

Isn't about time you put something back into this thread rather than just taking from it?

To start. I need a second stormer.(1 0/0/0 1 tuned) and i would be if i didn't have to send tickets out for a few days. Sorry

F_Filipe

Do you need something like paint or tickets?

Cheers :cheers:

No, nothing for me. It's a give away!

Maybe you can return here one day and do that too. Giving is nice. 👍

Looking for some XJR purple paint please and I can hook someone up with paint of there choice.

Add me and I will send you five in a couple hours.

Also a free dlc painted car for someone in the next 2 hours! any premium, or standard that I own.

I thought flybynighter did post #1000, minus OP it would be post number #999, but in the thread he did the #1000.

So I would say, both a cookie!!

1000+ posts, everybody a cookie!! :lol:

Hi mate, could i have those matte's ? Is there anything i could pass yourway as a thanks ? Or is this a giveaway ?

Hi mate, could i have those matte's ? Is there anything i could pass yourway as a thanks ? Or is this a giveaway ?

Only freebies in this thread :)
5 random mattes ?
Just send fr to urabus098 I can send in 5hours 👍

JK83
Only freebies in this thread :)
5 random mattes ?
Just send fr to urabus098 I can send in 5hours 👍

Thats great dude, random is great, but can you include a Black ? Goddam cheek i know !, if not then no problemo. Will add u later when i get home. :)

Thats great dude, random is great, but can you include a Black ? Goddam cheek i know !, if not then no problemo. Will add u later when i get home. :)

Your mattes are delivered 👍
Enjoy :)

If anyone has an extra lvl 23 ticket it would be greatly appreciated here, I've been looking for the sauber Mercedes C9 for several months in the UCD and have not seen it. If someone else needs the ticket more, give it to them though, because i can just keep looking and it should turn up eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back