Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
FERRARI 512BB `76 // 500PP // SPORT SOFT// ONLINE OK

This car have a lot of class and the V12 have an awesome torque , great driving sensation. It`s 9`03 on Nurburgring 24H , only 5 seconds slower than the faster 500PP sport soft tires road cars.

I`ve also change the wheels , they say that it improve the driving performance ???!!!

Nrburgring24h_2.jpg

512BB500ppok.jpg

Nrburgring24h_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:

This car have a lot of class and the V12 have an awesome torque , great driving sensation. It`s 9`03 on Nurburgring 24H , only 5 seconds slower than the faster 500PP sport soft tires road cars.

512BB500PP.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Something's wrong here. 363pp? :dopey:

Check this **** out !

Dedicated to the guy who made me drive better !

1-3.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-6.jpg

This has to be the nicest thing I have seen anyone do online to thank a person for helping them. I race with lots of guys that say how this guy has helped them enjoy this game. I really think that Praiano helped GT5 not lose alot of guys to MW3 because of not being able to drive competitively.

Don't lose interest bro. Maybe an old school shootout is in order. All 80s cars or something.

Well done praiano, cant wait to test your next car for the shootout! ;)

A 512BB... interesting, might as well test it tomorrow.
And I forgot to tell Praiano (fellow countrymen :lol:), your BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car tune is a beast! I use it on the 650PP Seasonal Events without the turbo installed and it hits exactly 650PP when fully broken in. My B-Spec Drivers love it, and I love it! Keep it up!

This has to be the nicest thing I have seen anyone do online to thank a person for helping them. I race with lots of guys that say how this guy has helped them enjoy this game. I really think that Praiano helped GT5 not lose alot of guys to MW3 because of not being able to drive competitively.

Don't lose interest bro. Maybe an old school shootout is in order. All 80s cars or something.

Yes , you`re right, really nice. Thanks a lot for this, it`s good to know so much people like my hobby, my cars. For me it`s a game in the game.

Well done praiano, cant wait to test your next car for the shootout! ;)

Yes my friend , it`s ready since a few days, but i will release it only before deadline ,Tuner Deadline: March 3rd, 23:59 PST. It`s a great car , i`m 8`XX with it.:nervous:

A 512BB... interesting, might as well test it tomorrow.
And I forgot to tell Praiano (fellow countrymen :lol:), your BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car tune is a beast! I use it on the 650PP Seasonal Events without the turbo installed and it hits exactly 650PP when fully broken in. My B-Spec Drivers love it, and I love it! Keep it up!
Beleza amigo ! Enjoy your drive, i`m not 100% happy with this car, i will work on it again in a few. Just to check .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Yes , you`re right, really nice. Thanks a lot for this, it`s good to know so much people like my hobby, my cars. For me it`s a game in the game.

Yes my friend , it`s ready since a few days, but i will release it only before deadline ,Tuner Deadline: March 3rd, 23:59 PST. It`s a great car , i`m ....... with it.:nervous: DOn`t know if i can say this already, but it`s done.

Beleza amigo ! Enjoy your drive, i`m not 100% happy with this car, i will work on it again in a few. Just to check .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It sound promising!👍 its a good improvement over 400PP, if its not too late you can edit your post and remove your laptime to keep more supspense :D

Check this **** out !

Dedicated to the guy who made me drive better !

Very nice , intresting actually never tought about making something like that . Just a bit worried that if i would start printing all the tunes on these forums at work the boss might get suspicious about where all his printer paper is going :D .

Now we will just wait for the proof that the picture of Praiano is above you're TV :D:D

Your car TRD celica trD sports M (ZZT231) is 8.25.200 on the Nordschleife, if it was for the shootout it would be 5th place.
The car is good, the gearbox can be better between 2 and 4. The ride height also limit the evolution of the rear, the car could be more free and agressive with higher front (around +10 +15). But it`s a good car , medium high speed , 221kmh under the bridge...

But the main problem is that this car is a tuner car TRD, and tuner`s car were not allowed to participate this last 400PP comfort soft shootout.

But anyway, congratulation for your tune.

Thank you for your input, Will remember that for future tunes. Gald it's a qick car. I was tuning the gears for about an hour, thats the best setup I could come up with.
Could you tell me if the 'Toyota CELICA SS-II (ST202) '97' is a tuners car.
I have a very good tune with that car too. 400pp its 202hp at 1200kg

Thank you for your input, Will remember that for future tunes. Gald it's a qick car. I was tuning the gears for about an hour, thats the best setup I could come up with.
Could you tell me if the 'Toyota CELICA SS-II (ST202) '97' is a tuners car.
I have a very good tune with that car too. 400pp its 202hp at 1200kg

Hi, the Toyota CELICA SS-II (ST202) '97 is not a tuner car, but it slower than the TRD and not a few. It`s a very different car. Did you try this, Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence ’99 ? very fast FF.

Hey Praiano,

I'm saving my money to buy the Alfa Romeo Giulia T22 Carrozzata Da Zagato '65.

Do you have it ? Have you tuned it ? Could you do a tune for me ?

I think it's the nicest car in the game. Simply a piece of art.

Cheers,

Your Brussels Lover.

Hey Praiano,

I'm saving my money to buy the Alfa Romeo Giulia T22 Carrozzata Da Zagato '65.

Do you have it ? Have you tuned it ? Could you do a tune for me ?

I think it's the nicest car in the game. Simply a piece of art.

Cheers,

Your Brussels Lover.

I have it tuned yes. It`s a 500PP sport soft. I will publish it later.

@ Praiano : nothing special than, but it looks so great. Thanks for posting it.

@ Matze :i can do that if that's ok for Praiano. But it's not complete yet. Still have some work on it.

@Kayser Soze

Can you make a Pdf Download from the Complett Staff?

greezt Matze

@ Praiano : nothing special than, but it looks so great. Thanks for posting it.

@ Matze :i can do that if that's ok for Praiano. But it's not complete yet. Still have some work on it.

For me it`s ok of course.

Praiano, do you have a tune for the Honda S2000 LM Race Car ?
i have one 500PP sport soft.

Last edited:
hi there praiano have you had the CSL around nordschliefe and if so what kind of time did you manage my friend ? i was racing someone last night that said they could get 6:38 in their CSL and said its faster than they're m3 GTR ?????? whats your opinion praiano ? thanks dude, i currently use your M3 GTR set up around the ring and have managed 6:41 and dont see where i can make 1 or 2 seconds to get into the 6:30s lol

@Kayser Soze

praiano give a OK for Pdf Download.

Just do it

@praiano

good Staff you do

Transmission Methods are very helpful,for non Pro´s

thx Matze

HONDA S2000 LM RACE CAR //535 PP//RH TIRES//ONLINE OK

This is a very good endurance car, fast safe with good tire wear
s200lmRC.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Hi, the Toyota CELICA SS-II (ST202) '97 is not a tuner car, but it slower than the TRD and not a few. It`s a very different car. Did you try this, Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence ’99 ? very fast FF.

Just found another CELICA '99. Cant remember the exact model but its the same as the TRD and 12hp more. So you can knock another second or two from the TRD's time..

I havent seen the Hyundai in the used car for a long time. Dont think it turns up often, I will get it soon as I see it for sure. Have you got a tune for it?

Never knew that 50PP was possible :lol:
:) correct now.👍 obrigado meu amigo.
hi there praiano have you had the CSL around nordschliefe and if so what kind of time did you manage my friend ? i was racing someone last night that said they could get 6:38 in their CSL and said its faster than they're m3 GTR ?????? whats your opinion praiano ? thanks dude, i currently use your M3 GTR set up around the ring and have managed 6:41 and dont see where i can make 1 or 2 seconds to get into the 6:30s lol

I have made a quick test and i use my basic GTR tune on the CSL too.
bmwm3gtrn.jpg

Both cars CSL and GTR are 6:34 nordschleife offline. I `ve put the ghost of my faster car , the Honda HSC `03 or Acura `HSC concept `04, same car , to race against.
My HSC ghost is 6:32, the only difference is the better accel of the HSC and his top speed.
Between the CSL and GTR , no difference of performance at 550PP on the ring. Same driving sensation.

@Kayser Soze

praiano give a OK for Pdf Download.

Just do it

@praiano

good Staff you do

Transmission Methods are very helpful,for non Pro´s

thx Matze

Thanks a lot mate. Enjoy.

Just found another CELICA '99. Cant remember the exact model but its the same as the TRD and 12hp more. So you can knock another second or two from the TRD's time..

I havent seen the Hyundai in the used car for a long time. Dont think it turns up often, I will get it soon as I see it for sure. Have you got a tune for it?

There is a tune that Onboy123 make for the 400PP shootout, but after he change for the newest model Tiburon, the `01 i think. Personally ,i prefer the `99 model.
The base is an Onboy tune and i`ve made some little modifications. It`s a very good car.
IMG_1568.jpg

"Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato CN.AR750106 `65"//550PP//RACING HARD TIRES

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_5.jpg

alfacarrozzata550new_zps7de5ec3d.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hi praiano, ive just bought a niassan fairlady z 300zx ver.r tt 2by2 (z32) '98 and i'd love a tune at 550pp for the ring with racing softs. Any tune i have been able to find is using aero kit, but id love to get one without an aero kit if possible as it is such a nice car. Thanks in advance.

I`ve also change the wheels , they say that it improve the driving performance ???!!!

Nrburgring24h_2.jpg

512BB500ppok.jpg

Nrburgring24h_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

is these gear ratios right

Hi praiano, ive just bought a niassan fairlady z 300zx ver.r tt 2by2 (z32) '98 and i'd love a tune at 550pp for the ring with racing softs. Any tune i have been able to find is using aero kit, but id love to get one without an aero kit if possible as it is such a nice car. Thanks in advance.

I have to check the car first. i have the premium one on the waiting list.

is these gear ratios right

Nothing wrong with the ratios, check if you have the same parts installed.

Back