Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hey praiano I have a new idea for you.If you look in the marketplace thread,you'll see a lot of replicas for trade.Why don't you create tunes for them?Is a good idea 💡

Praiano, I have to say, you're GT-R tune is brilliant! I got a pole to win in the FIA GT1 championship last week at Suzuka.:D

praiano63
Thanks, enjoy your drive.

Hi, replica of what ?? trade ? $$ ? Fake money??

People are getting,for example,the Gallardo and making it with the same specs as Gallardo Superleggera

Praiano, I have to say, you're GT-R tune is brilliant! I got a pole to win in the FIA GT1 championship last week at Suzuka.:D

Thanks, the yellow hat GTR is a good car, i love to drive it, there is not a lot GT-R i like. The other is my NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R M.SPEC NUR R34 '02 // 500pp // SPORT HARD ,totally different. Did you race it with the tune sheet dampers ? or the others i published somewhere in this thread for a better tire wear ??

People are getting,for example,the Gallardo and making it with the same specs as Gallardo Superleggera
Superleggera have only 100kg less. Not difficult to do this transformation. If it was possible to have the reals exacts settings of the cars and if it was possible to adapt to GT5 with reliables physics , it would be very good. But it`s not the case. So , i`m not interested to do this.

praiano63
Thanks, the yellow hat GTR is a good car, i love to drive it, there is not a lot GT-R i like. The other is my NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R M.SPEC NUR R34 '02 // 500pp // SPORT HARD ,totally different. Did you race it with the tune sheet dampers ? or the others i published somewhere in this thread for a better tire wear ??

Superleggera have only 100kg less. Not difficult to do this transformation. If it was possible to have the reals exacts settings of the cars and if it was possible to adapt to GT5 with reliables physics , it would be very good. But it`s not the case. So , i`m not interested to do this.

Ok....Your thread,your choice ;)

i borrowed the lotus 111r and it feel pretty good around the nurburgring.it fits my driving style.i got first in the b spec race in the seasonal event

i borrowed the lotus 111r and it feel pretty good around the nurburgring.it fits my driving style.i got first in the b spec race in the seasonal event

I love it too, check the setting 350PP on sheet B, for seasonal kart space, i`m 39 seconds with it, very fast.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Praiano,

I've tuned about fifteen of my cars over the weekend using your setups, and they're all excellent. Each one exceeded my expectations by a long way, and I will be using more of them. :)

Thanks, man, thanks a million

Praiano tunes for Jaguar XKR R Performance and TVR Cerbera would be epic!
I've tried tunes for both and none have been satisfactory!

Also a 450PP tune for a Lotus Esprit HC 2.2 turbo would kick ass!

Sorry, it was this tune.

Even though the regulations for the series were 400BHP different, the suspension and LSD settings worked a dream, without and practice, and I had the pace over them, 2:09 around a damp Suzuka.

I'm amazed that tune actually worked, since it's from way back in May last year.:eek:

Praiano,

I've tuned about fifteen of my cars over the weekend using your setups, and they're all excellent. Each one exceeded my expectations by a long way, and I will be using more of them. :)

Thanks, man, thanks a million

Praiano tunes for Jaguar XKR R Performance and TVR Cerbera would be epic!
I've tried tunes for both and none have been satisfactory!

Also a 450PP tune for a Lotus Esprit HC 2.2 turbo would kick ass!

You´re welcome, enjoy your drive, there is still a lot of cars to tune, for sure the esprit , all of them are on the list.
Have a good day.

Does anybody have tips for me ?

I don't think I'm a good GT player and I always played with a pad.
ex. In the Seasonal Event with the 650pp race on the Madrid track my best time is 1:15:650 where I regularly ride between 1:17:00 and 1:19:00
So with a pad.

I just bought a Logitech GT5 wheel saturday and I thought it would make all the difference.
But surprise surprise, my times where around 5" slower than with my pad.

Is it just me that needs adopting to the wheel ?
Or didn't I put the right settings ?

Normally with the pad I drive all aids on, except steering aid, and with TA and ABS on 1.
With the wheel I tried all different settings but I stayed at least 5" behind.
My driving is all over the place

:(

Does anybody have tips for me ?

I don't think I'm a good GT player and I always played with a pad.
ex. In the Seasonal Event with the 650pp race on the Madrid track my best time is 1:15:650 where I regularly ride between 1:17:00 and 1:19:00
So with a pad.

I just bought a Logitech GT5 wheel saturday and I thought it would make all the difference.
But surprise surprise, my times where around 5" slower than with my pad.

Is it just me that needs adopting to the wheel ?
Or didn't I put the right settings ?

Normally with the pad I drive all aids on, except steering aid, and with TA and ABS on 1.
With the wheel I tried all different settings but I stayed at least 5" behind.
My driving is all over the place

:(

ciao kayser , i had the same problem with my gt df .. you need to practice a lot , starting with low pp cars, before to take confidence with the wheel .. i am using the wheel from one month and i am still much faster with pad, but i enjoy more driving with wheel .. i set sensibilty at 5 of 7 , dont remember now the other sets , tell you later when i ll back from work

ciao kayser , i had the same problem with my gt df .. you need to practice a lot , starting with low pp cars, before to take confidence with the wheel .. i am using the wheel from one month and i am still much faster with pad, but i enjoy more driving with wheel .. i set sensibilty at 5 of 7 , dont remember now the other sets , tell you later when i ll back from work

Thanks for the info man !
I guess I indeed need to practise a lot, but it is so frustrating being 5" of my regular pad times.
I thought I would be quicker.

Yeah, switching to a wheel is a huge change.

Slow cars, and step up as you get used to things. Eventually your times will level off with your old ones or beat them, but it won't happen overnight with no "help" from yourself.

Thanks for the info man !
I guess I indeed need to practise a lot, but it is so frustrating being 5" of my regular pad times.
I thought I would be quicker.

Yeah, switching to a wheel is a huge change.

Slow cars, and step up as you get used to things. Eventually your times will level off with your old ones or beat them, but it won't happen overnight with no "help" from yourself.

RJ is right, no rush, just need some practice and not a lot . It will come very quickly and after this you will not even remember how to drive with a pad. High precision on your driving line, throttle control, light brake input....... This is another world. I have 12 years of GT and 2 years of wheel now and still discovering news sensations with it.
With you wheel you can feel everything, just not the Gforce. But all this informations will help you to be a better driver. Don´t use the Power assisted steering and set your feedback strenght to 10 (for G27). This will hel you to feel the road . After the last update you have to use the max setting, even like this it´s not very strong.

Have a good day.

praiano63
I`ve put the 400R in the favorites,together with some other 10 i pretend to tune. This is the best way i`ve found to not forget. So , it will come in a few.

Check this one, seems good , did you test it ?

Yes i did test it, but it was a long time ago, and i remember that i didin´t like it, beside i was interested in other cars at the time so i did not tested properly. soon as i get home i will try it again together with the gearbox tip that you gave me and see how it goes...

BMW M3 CSL '03 //550PP // RACING TIRES ONLINE TUNE OK

Top 5 road car 550PP. Number one for handling qualities.

Kawapaper_Bmw_M3_CSL_0000007_1024x768.jpg

M3CSL550.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

M3 CSL Tune Update.

That Challenger RM tune is fantastic, it's currently my second fastest car at Deep Forest, such a great car, great work again Praiano

That Challenger RM tune is fantastic, it's currently my second fastest car at Deep Forest, such a great car, great work again Praiano

Thanks, there is still a little floatty of the front wheels that i could not take out but it´s not a big thing. Very good online too.
Enjoy your drive.

i am looking for a Lambo Gallardo LP 560-4 tune without aero , do you have one to suggest ?

[ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Praiano63-fans-page/151649094936046 ]

waiting for your tune , i just pick your tune aero kit and change in suspension :

ride height from -15 - 12 to -15 -18

to have some oversteer that i like

i have tuned to the max , 771 hp 1169 kg

the car is stable and fast , but no better handle or fast speed than the aero one

waiting for your tune , i just pick your tune aero kit and change in suspension :

ride height from -15 - 12 to -15 -18

to have some oversteer that i like

i have tuned to the max , 771 hp 1169 kg

the car is stable and fast , but no better handle or fast speed than the aero one

It´s very difficult a car with more than 770 HP stay safe and steady without aero downforce. In this case the rear foil is not an ugly one but a small same color one... I think better let it on. If not you will have a jet plain not a car.:):)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

sangimignanotownsquare.jpg

Last edited:
Back