Fido's PhotoZone ||| [Avr 22] Dakar 2003

Great work fido, lovely shots of great cars 👍
Thanks for the kind words Sej :)

This set is absolutely wonderful :drool:👍
I'm glad you like it Darky :D

:drool: It's fantasgasmic. But I do though like Gtuned's set a bit more. :guilty: :lol:
Still, it's all great. 👍
I knew it! I knew you were cheating on me with that Gtuned guy! :P

Last sets with Muscle cars and FT-86 are awesome ! :drool::drool::drool:
And your last set with LM cars is AMAZING ! :drool:👍
Great work ! :)
Wow ! Thanks a lot for this. Very appreciated Shaolin. 👍

Just a quick question: how do you change your thread's title? I can't do that.
BTW, I think the 1st shot is the best.
Thanks buddy.
And nanabu explained it all ;)

All good things have come to an end.
It's already the last update of last month massive shooting.
This time, it's all about famous German Touring Cars...

DTM
These 3 letters are synonyms of excitement for every racing enthusiast. I hope this set can make you feel the intense battles of this great racing series.
We actually did a real race during this shooting and Mitchy eventually won with his Alfa 155. I ended up 5th in the Opel Astra. I don't remember who drove the other cars but I'm sure Fishy, G and nanabu will come forward to make it clear.
In the meantime, enjoy this last set. ;)

As always, click the banner to visit the flickr gallery with many more unedited shots.
Now it's C&C time guys :)

Whaaat ? Not a single comment ? :grumpy:
You don't like DTM or what?

Well, since you put it that way, maybe you'll like the next set more.

Here's a Teaser of things to come :

Fido, if your trying to get nice blue skies, do a GND filter. Simply from the colour pallet pick a dark pale-ish sky-blue, get the gradient tool on a new layer and from the top to wherever the sky finishes drag the tool to there. Remember the gradient has to be colour one side and transparent the other... after that set the blending mode to Multiply and then adjust the opacity accordingly.

Great set BTW. 👍

Thanks for the tip BkS but I'm not using Photoshop.
I'm just using a very small, simplistic, outdated and very limited software called Photofiltre.
Unfortunately, I can't do much with this thing and I don't have time to dive into Photoshops tutorial. And I don't really want to start over, having to learn a new program.
I may get to it in the future but I'm too lazy to try it right now :P

Haha, well there is the online free Photoshop app, Pixlr. It's a great basic app to start out on. Same interface as PS well (a few things seem a little different but they all work the same) and you don't need to install it. ^_^

http://pixlr.com/editor

Last edited:
Sorry to be a little late on this one, better late than never though. :)
I love DTM and I love this set - great sense of action. Well done Sir. 👍👍 :)

These photos of the DTM are very realistic, congratulations!
Thank you sir. :)
Sorry to be a little late on this one, better late than never though. :)
I love DTM and I love this set - great sense of action. Well done Sir. 👍👍 :)
Thanks Nato! I'm happy if you're pleased.
Amazing set and the sky in shots 6 and 14 is wonderful :drool:
Big thank you Darky! I'm glad they turned out quite OK, as I was aiming for a vibrant sky in those shots. ;)
Great stuff. Nice atmosphere and all.
Feel's very "DTM" - ish
Thanks 20832. That was also what I wanted to express. :)

Congrats to those who found out what the preview was, which is : all of you. :D
So no surprises here, I present you :

I did this set a while back, for a CCCL comp if I recall correctly. I also added a few shots from a quick run I did in my matte black bull (Nero Nemesis FTW!).
I really liked this car, much more than the Murcielago SV which I find too fat and not so fun to drive.
Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy these pics ;)

And that's it for today. More on the flickr album and as always, C&C are encouraged.
More to come soon. ;)

Awesome Aventador!

6959788885_ff612486c6_z.jpg

^^ This is my favorite, amazing!

Thanks guys. I'm happy you like the preview.
But now it's time for the whole set !

Starring : nanabu, Fishy, Gtuned, ZEROX, taz, MusicalArtist, Mudklipz, GT-R, MedigoFlame, myself and a few others that I can't remember, sorry :(

Photoshoot set again !
We gathered last weekend for a special Dorifto shooting and some other things. Unfortunately, due to the large number of players involved, the connection wasn't very stable and we lost several people on the way.
Anyway, we had time to do quite a number of themes and we had great fun!
Let's see what this was all about and I can't wait to do this again soon, with a more performant internet connection I hope.

Mmm, I wanted to do a shorter update but looks like I had plenty of stuff I wanted to post here.
The theme we did were Doriftooooooo (Tsukuba & SSR5), supercars (Nürb) and Super GT (Tokyo R246).

Next update will be up this weekend ;)
Have a good day.

Back