Fysho's Photos - Spirit of Gran Turismo (final update)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 558 comments
I love your 2.0 entry. Fantastic shot đź‘Ť

Thanks a lot. I doubt it'll get a lot of votes though :P

nrburgring24h2gimp.jpg

toscanatarmac2gimp.jpg

I haven't really posted much in a while (2 months now) and since I'm standing to lose in the first round of the photomode tournament, I thought I might as well post what I've been stockpiling:

2.0 competition entries:

Week 63

Entry:

specialstageroutexgimp.jpg

Week 64

Entry:

specialstageroutex2gimp.jpg

Reject:

specialstageroutex9gimp.jpg

Week 65

Entry:

specialstageroutex72gim.jpg

Reject:

specialstageroutex22gim.jpg

Photomode Tournament entries (2.0 side):

Qualifying:

Entry:

london10gimpothertone.jpg

Rejects:

london2gimp2cropped2blo.jpg

london2gimp.jpg

london8gimp.jpg

london11gimp2.jpg

london16gimp.jpg

Round 1

Entry:

chamonixmain2gimp.jpg

Rejects:

chamonixmain13gimp.jpg

chamonixmain14gimp.jpg

chamonixmain16.jpg

chamonixmain19gimp.jpg

Random shots:

caperingperiphery1gimp.jpg

circuitdespafrancorchamk.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1dt.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife6h.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1x.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1z.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3p.jpg

I haven't done a proper set in a loooong time, so here's one with the Dodge Viper GTS (one of the most beautiful cars ever built) at Circuit de La Sarthe in anticipation of the impending reveal of the 2013 SRT Viper...

I put more effort into this set than I usually do, so I hope you like it:

circuitdelasarthe2009gi.jpg

circuitdelasarthe20092g.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200911c.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200929z.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200931x.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200940.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200941.jpg

The last photo in this set is by far the most realistic I've ever done (in my opinion).

Wow !
#2 & #4 are stunning!
Special love for #4 with the shadow of the snake on the barrier.
The others are also very good đź‘Ť

Wow !
#2 & #4 are stunning!
Special love for #4 with the shadow of the snake on the barrier.
The others are also very good đź‘Ť
I like you style, a lot! Amazing photo's, very realistic! :drool:
Love them! :)
Thanks!

Next up is the Viper SRT10 at Laguna Seca. I don't really like this car as much as the old one, but it's still pretty cool and in your face:

lagunasecaraceway11gimp.jpg

lagunasecaraceway4gimp.jpg

lagunasecaraceway14gimp.jpg

lagunasecaraceway12gimp.jpg

lagunasecaraceway18gimp.jpg

lagunasecaraceway24gimp.jpg

lagunasecaraceway33gimp.jpg

lagunasecaraceway6gimp.jpg

:drool: :bowdown: :drool:

Hands down, one of the best sets I've seen on GTP. Every single shot is awesome beyond awesomeness.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool::drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: :bowdown: :drool:

Hands down, one of the best sets I've seen on GTP. Every single shot is awesome beyond awesomeness.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool::drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Haha, thanks a lot :D I appreciate it.
The first SRT10 shot is so coooooool !!!
Yeah, that one turned out better than I had expected. I'm glad you liked it.

Here's a couple of rally shots I took a few days ago, with the Starion rally car at Toscana:

toscana17gimp700p.jpg

toscana20gimp.jpg

The second image was somewhat inspired by Gtuned's leaping rally cars image from the photomode tournament.

Good stuff. Can't share elation about "the best shots" or "very awesome editing"
But I don't mean that in a bad way.

Your pictures are really good, but I simply don't like your way of editing. And that's a matter of taste, and that is something everyone defines different.

I look forward to more pictures from you :)

Good stuff. Can't share elation about "the best shots" or "very awesome editing"
But I don't mean that in a bad way.

Your pictures are really good, but I simply don't like your way of editing. And that's a matter of taste, and that is something everyone defines different.

I look forward to more pictures from you :)
Yeah, stuff like this will always be subjective. I'm glad you checked out the photos anyway and thanks for the honest comment.

Ooooh, I just saw that one of my photos had been featured on the front page :dopey: (here)

Anyways, I haven't had much time to play GT5 lately, so the only thing I've done is edited some of my old photos. Here's my week 70 PMC 2.0 photo, which was originally taken for the semi-finals in the first photomode tournament...

Apart from that, I also recently made this in the somewhat underrated video game, "FUEL" (which was done shortly after making this):

Yay, triple post... I was playing some Driver: San Francisco when it suddenly froze during a police chase. I decided to go on GT5 and get some shots of a similar looking car (yellow Dodge Challenger).

Impressive gallery. I've enjoyed a lot your last sets, special mention to Viper's ones. Top quality and very realistic. Love the angles & composition on most of them.

Don't stop shooting!

Just. So. Awesome :drool:
Impressive gallery. I've enjoyed a lot your last sets, special mention to Viper's ones. Top quality and very realistic. Love the angles & composition on most of them.

Don't stop shooting!
Like you editing very much man. Keep it up. Cool gallery:).
WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN COMMENTING HERE!

Amazing work, Fysho! :drool::drool:
DAmn, your last work is so brilliant. Those Vipers looked never better! đź‘Ť
Thanks for the comments! :)đź‘Ť

Here's a quickie. My week 71 2.0 entry along with a reject (reshoot of my favorites from Moglet's gallery, with a little added twist):

Final entry:

Original by Moglet

Reject:

Original by Moglet

I had trouble getting the height and zoom right in the second shot, so it ended up kinda crooked compared to the original...

BkS
Going to be so hard to beat that 2.0 Entry. :(
Hehe. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the poll this time :P

I was inspired by some bootleg edits of mine to get a blue car out on a cloudy Spa and take some photos. They didn't really turn out how I wanted them to, however they're still pretty good, in my opinion. Especially the first one:

Really really nice set. Loving the first, second and last shots. :drool:đź‘Ť

Back