Fysho's Photos - Spirit of Gran Turismo (final update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 558 comments
  • 55,402 views
just :drool: second pic my fav
 
Wow. :drool:
The blur in the first and last is really nice.
 
Amazing, I don't really do photomode stuff but these are very good:tup:
 
Love the Random GT40 shot. Also the first GT shot is great, even more impressive for a black car at night.
 
Oh wow, these are amazing shots!
 
What the color is of GT?
 
Thanks for all the comments so far, everyone!

What the color is of GT?

It's the black color from the GT by Citroen Road Car. I think it's the first one shown when you go to it in the dealership.
 
Those are amazing! No.1 is the winner though. :) 👍
 
Great Citroen shots, my favourite is number 2 and your 41 PMC entry is :drool:
 
Alright, here's just a few quick Spec 2.0 shots. You can drive the new karts in Arcade, in case you're interested:


nrburgring24h8gimp.jpg


nrburgring24h11gimp.jpg


nrburgring24h12gimp.jpg


nrburgring24h17gimp.jpg


clubmanstageroute55gimp.jpg


clubmanstageroute52gimp.jpg
 
Very very nice shots here 👍 And sweet find with the karts in arcade mode! I hope they are useful in the main game as I will be buying them when DLC comes out :dopey:
 
Sweet shots! 👍 So if you can race the new karts in Arcade mode I guess that means that the DLC coming next week is already uploaded with Spec 2.0 and the DLC unlocks it. I'ld love to find a glitch to get Spa now. :)
 
Sweet shots! 👍 So if you can race the new karts in Arcade mode I guess that means that the DLC coming next week is already uploaded with Spec 2.0 and the DLC unlocks it. I'ld love to find a glitch to get Spa now. :)

Yeah, that'd be pretty awesome, however I doubt it's possible :P


trialmountaincircuit6gi.jpg


toscanatarmac5gimp.jpg
 
A couple of DLC shots, plus a Murciélago at the end. That thing is awesome to drive stock:



clubmanstageroute53gimp.jpg



nrburgring24h3gimp.jpg


nrburgring24h15gimp.jpg


nrburgring24h20gimp.jpg


nrburgring24h36gimp.jpg



specialstageroute52gimp.jpg


specialstageroute54gimp.jpg


specialstageroute512gim.jpg
 
:drool::drool: More amazing shots from you. I really like seeing the DLC cars around the galleries. It's giving me so many ideas 💡.
 
The star trails shot is epic! :drool:
 
Thanks for the comments.



nrburgringnordschleife2al.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife5i.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife8l.jpg


nrburgringnordschleife6f.jpg
 
Great set, that first shot is just so :drool:
 
That last shot is so damn amazing. :drool:
Goes among the best shots on all of GTP. It looks really realistic, in a kinda strange way. 👍

Would it be possible for me to have the full size? I'd love to have that as my background.
 
Great set, that first shot is just so :drool:
:D
That last shot is so damn amazing. :drool:
Goes among the best shots on all of GTP. It looks really realistic, in a kinda strange way. 👍

Would it be possible for me to have the full size? I'd love to have that as my background.
Wow, thanks. And here you go:
Full size
 
I'm glad you all liked my previous set :D

Anyways, I wanted to try something different with these photos. I haven't really made anything like this before, so I'm not sure if I like it or not. Enjoy, either way:



nrburgring24h3gimp.jpg

nrburgring24h5gimp.jpg

nrburgring24h8gimp.jpg

nrburgring24h11gimp.jpg
 
The penultimate shot is amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. :drool:
 
Excellent set. I love the colours and angles you used.
 
Merry Christmas



tokyobaykart1gimp.jpg


tokyobaykart2gimp.jpg


tokyobaykart4gimp.jpg


tokyobaykart7gimp.jpg




2.0 entry:

toscanatarmac3gimp.jpg
 
Nice 2.0 entry! 👍 Oh, I forgot the :drool:.
 
Back