Fysho's Photos - Spirit of Gran Turismo (final update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 558 comments
  • 55,396 views
Amazing work on the Le Mans update. and I'll say the same about your real-life pictures as well. 👍
 
Thanks a lot for the comments, everyone :D Also, as a little follow-up to the real life pictures: They were all parked at a exotic auto repair shop (or something like that). The guy who owned them was nice enough to let me walk around and take pictures and all of that. Well, today, I found out that it was the same guy who crashed a Bugatti Veyron into a lake. Small world.

Anyways, I have two sets of photos this time around. One with an Impreza and one with a LFA...


Impreza

toscanatarmac28gimp.jpg


toscanatarmac29gimp.jpg


toscanatarmac31gimp.jpg




LFA

circuitdelasarthe2005nox.jpg


circuitdelasarthe2005no.jpg
 
Very nice. I really like what you did with the last pic. 👍
 
I haven't really been able to take any good pictures lately, so instead, I'll give you these:



10 points to whoever can tell me what's wrong with this picture


nrburgring24h127gimp.jpg




Pit lane


tsukubacircuit1gimp.jpg




The eagle-eyed viewer may notice something different in this shot.


tsukubacircuit4gimp.jpg

I managed to pull off a 250° drift. That's gotta be some kind of record.​
 
I feel your latest update, could of been better with lower exposure levels.
 
Nice job. I really love the over exposed pictures.
 
The ridiculous amount of rear camber? :p
5 points to you. Another thing would have to be the color.

Also, I personally like it when there's a bit of exposure, though I guess I should try taking some shots with lower exposure some time, since I usually just use the default settings.
 
After I won all the new seasonals, I thought I'd treat myself to a new drift machine. I ended up buying a Maserati GranTurismo for that purpose:




Enjoy.


nrburgring24h12gimp.jpg



nrburgring24h9gimp.jpg



nrburgring24h3gimp.jpg



deepforestraceway6gimp.jpg
 
Man that car looks amazing :drool: second one has to be my favorite but they are all amazing!
 
All of them are pretty amazingly sweet.
But the 1st and the 3rd are just amazing.
 
Thanks, I'm glad you liked them :D

Anyways, I had a couple more shots left over.



nrburgring24h11gimp.jpg


deepforestraceway7gimp.jpg
 
More awesome shots 👍
 
How in the world do you get your pictures to look so good. :drool::drool::drool:
 
Thanks for the comments, everyone. I appreciate all of them.


Well, anyways, about half a week ago, my three and a half year old PS3 finally bit the dust, and got the infamous Yellow Light of Death. I managed to partially fix it, however now it seems to always be on the verge of overheating. Internet and bluetooth are also gone now, so I can't play online, or get any updates (stuck on GT5 v1.11 now). But at least I can still actually play the game.

That aside, here are the photos I took for this weeks CCCL competition, which featured a Bugatti Veyron on HSR:


highspeedringgimp.jpg



highspeedring2gimp.jpg



highspeedring1gimp.jpg
 
I think the one you chose to enter is the best of three amazing shots! Great work. And unlucky on your PS3 biting the dust, that sucks
 
I like the 2nd picture. Happy to hear that you got the PS3 running, but without the features you listed, I presume it isn't really the same.
 
Beautiful shots. I like the sense of contrast in the black and whites. Sorry to hear about the tech difficulties!
 
You should really enter this weeks PMC comp (if you haven't already!?)
Simply because your one of the best here when it comes to colours! :dunce:👍

Great last set of pictures:tup:
 
Every shot on page 7 is sick! I love the maserati shots and especially the pic of the cars drifting in opposite direction.
 
Thanks for the comments, everyone, and thanks for showing your sympathy (or whatever it's called) regarding my Zombie PS3. Also, BMX, after your reply, I suddenly got an idea for a good PMC shot, which brings me to my next couple of photos:


PMC week 41 entry - "Colours"

highspeedring5e.jpg



And a random shot I took later:

highspeedring10gimp.jpg


Now I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that my entry isn't valid, or something :p
 
:drool: Amazing. Are you sure your entry isn't edited. :odd:
 
:drool: Amazing. Are you sure your entry isn't edited. :odd:

Haha, I'm not sure if that was a joke, or if you're serious, but yeah, it's totally un-edited. I did however make an edit of it afterwards :p

highspeedring5gimp.jpg



I'm not really sure if it looks better or worse though.
 
Haha, I'm not sure if that was a joke, or if you're serious, but yeah, it's totally un-edited. I did however make an edit of it afterwards :p


I'm not really sure if it looks better or worse though.

I have no doubt that you did not cheat so it was a joke. And I have to say that the un-edited version looks better then the edited one. It's probably because the edited one has a bit too much saturation.
 
I love your 'random shot', the colours and tones in it are awesome!
 
It's been several weeks since I last took any photos. I took some for this week's 2.0 PMC though:



kyotogion1gimp.jpg


kyotogion4gimp.jpg


kyotogion7gimp2cropped.jpg
 
Back