gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Thank you guys, and thanks Mac, It was quite a surprise to see it got #1.
So, today is something different. All Monochrome. Originally It was supposed to be straight from game, but my TV's Dynamic Contrast trolled me and the images looked no where near as good, so they've been tweaked slightly, addition of names and signature, and some minor curve work. It's a 13 Shot set, BUT, every shot is in 3840x2160 for Ultra HD. So it's up to all of you guys, you want it ? I'll only put it up if the Teaser seems good enough to ya'all to want the full set.

Pleeaaaaseeeee :sly: Any set from you is worth it, especially Ultra HD, and some of them look awesome just from the little snippet you've given there 👍

but its very nice poster, well its pretty much realistic except for two things
1.you CAN'T afford all of these cars
2.there is no such a thing called 2010 red bull x1
dont take this offensive for you, i am just sayin you know

Interesting to hear you will upload such high resolutions. I thought the maximum resolution output was 1980 or 1920 wide?

Anyway, do it.

Well, It's here, and no Fido, I don't, but I wouldn't mind it :lol: Celebrating 1,150 replies, and recently named Best Gallery in the Photomode Awards, I better bust my ass to keep it up eh? This should go down as one of my best sets I hope. I took my sexiest, most beautiful cars and shot them at RBH in Monochrome, and these are the result in glorious High Definition, to produce the most realistic pictures. Like them all? Want them as Wallpapers? Want even MOAR? I'm 2 steps ahead of Ya'all. Here is a Zipped collection of them all, plus some Bonus shots. This set's song is Real Life? by the awesome Kill The Noise.

Absolutly great stuff.
Definetly going to see, if I can arrage to get this as a calander, if you give permission for that!

That FT86 is now my desktop.

All are fantastic! :drool: Did you take them in the L.A. River? :sly:

Now, which wallpaper can I taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake?

:bowdown: You are a God...
Only question now is which one to make my background... :P I think the Aston will do it :D

EDIT: The XJ13 works prefectly as a background, that is mine now :D

Last edited:
Everything that needs to be said, has been said.

:drool:

The one of the Vantage is my favourite. The placement of the car and the text is perfection in my book.

Latest Posts

Back