Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello my friend,

Best wishes on your future travels, and I hope you spend some quality time with your family. When you get back to this very fun game, I was wondering if you had any idea on how to tune the classic Shelby. I've been trying and can not get it right. If you could help, that would be great. No hurry, you just enjoy life and your family, and I wish you the best!

EDIT - never mind I just saw you have a tune for it.

Have a great weekend and be safe :)

Hello my friend,

Best wishes on your future travels, and I hope you spend some quality time with your family. When you get back to this very fun game, I was wondering if you had any idea on how to tune the classic Shelby. I've been trying and can not get it right. If you could help, that would be great. No hurry, you just enjoy life and your family, and I wish you the best!

EDIT - never mind I just saw you have a tune for it.

Have a great weekend and be safe :)

Hello my friend, yes i have a good very bad tune for the 350 shelby. This car is the everest for any tuners. Of course i´m not satisfied with the actual one but this is the best i can for the moment. This is just the third round, the fight is not over and i will try again and again , i promess. Who know some day i can find the right setting :scared:. I still have some hope .

Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Welcome to the club. Great car yes. You have modified some settings to have a little oversteer offline ? Because the tune is as always ONLINE and if the car show a little understeer OFFLINE , it´s normal ,you´re right.
Generally , playing with the ride height is sufficient to balance the car the way you want.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°////////

dear friend, your Miura is perfect :)

only, as i am often running in Monza, italians' favorite track, having oversteer is necessary to face the chicanes and especially the double Lesmo, and get out faster .. I gave oversteer, the way you teach me, to Enzo, Cerbera and other cars that I use usually , and gain at least one second a lap

AMUSE S2000 GT1 TURBO // 600PP // ONLINE OK

redbullhangar77.jpg

OCz2KevYM2bbvZHTqBa_0.jpg
vRf7fXY3P1abfJjICXa_0.jpg

Pictures by slowGTR, nice, thank you.

ams2000new.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Tune update. Can e used full power also.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The gears for your Audi RS6 avant 2008 tune seem to be really off. The first gear only goes down to 4.103.

Ok now. It´s an old tune,thanks to show me that. Enjoy your drive. Vive le sirop d´érable ,je me souviens.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3.317 (stock FN)
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h =236 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 3.092
2nd: 2.215
3rd: 1.665
4th: 1.300
5th: 1.050
6th: 0.877

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h.= 222 mph

any chance of a Ferrari F10 tune?

I don´t think , not for the moment. I don´t drive this kind of cars, just a few . I think i need more practice with it, to be fast and also to be regular . To make a good tune you need to be able to repeat the same driving situation again and again. This will be possible only after some more driving sessions.
Who know , a future shootout with F2007 and F2010 would be the perfect opportunity. For the moment i don´t think that i can produce something good.
Have a good day

One of my Ford GT `05 no stripe 600PP /racing hard tires, win a contest in Malaysia and his owner a big flat TV. Congratulations , well done. The video is not very good but i can see it was a great battle.:):)👍

Hi Praiano.

I would like to dedicate my winning to u and your family. Without your tuned car, i dont think can win.

Yes I won the tournament yesterday with your Ford GT 600pp.

I had very tough race in the final with opponent using Nissan GTR V-Spec'09. His car match Ford GT with an average mid 1.22 at Laguna Seca.

His on pole and lead the race until final lap when he make mistake after cockscrew and I manage to overtake him and take the title. A very close race with him but I hold a fastlap record of 1.21.7xx with an average mid 1.22.xxx

His GTR very good in acceleration and perfect & stable cornering but the Ford GT can close the gap with the mid to top rpm. I chase him very2 close but unable to overtake him until he made mistake in the lastlap after cockscrew.

I'll share the video & photo later, a bit tired today. I bring back the Sony 40" Full HD as a 1st Prize :)

And again I would like to thank again with your amazing setup that suit my driving, i'm enjoying it :)

Oh give me some time to copy your setup before sending back the car to u :)

Thank you very much Praiano !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You´re welcome.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

One of my Ford GT `05 no stripe 600PP /racing hard tires, win a contest in Malaysia and his owner a big flat TV. Congratulations , well done. The video is not very good but i can see it was a great battle.:):)👍

Bravo Sir, well done to you and the driver 👍

{Cy}

Bravo Sir, well done to you and the driver 👍

{Cy}

Yes my friend, i`m very proud of my car, Laguna need a very special tune, the main reason is that you need to let this car safe down cork screw, not easy for the GT `05 .
I can´t share this Online tune because the GTPlayer who asked me the tune offer to pay for it,this is the first time i do this . So it belong to him and only him can release this car .
If this become a full or half time job in the future , who know for GT6, i will be very happy working in my house close to my kids.... Who know how online games will become in the future. It´s already on the way for some games. (my kids are saying to me all the time).
Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yes my friend, i`m very proud of my car, Laguna need a very special tune, the main reason is that you need to let this car safe down cork screw, not easy for the GT `05 .
I can´t share this Online tune because the GTPlayer who asked me the tune offer to pay for it,this is the first time i do this . So it belong to him and only him can release this car .
If this become a full or half time job in the future , who know for GT6, i will be very happy working in my house close to my kids.... Who know how online games will become in the future. It´s already on the way for some games. (my kids are saying to me all the time).
Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Well, it was money well spent. Your driver deserved to win, there were 4 or 5 occasions where he could have passed. He showed great courteous to the other competitor. In fact your driver was pushed off his line in the first corner on either the 4th or the 5th lap. I expect he thought it was all over when he picked up a time penalty. I bet the guy in the GT-R felt a bit silly at the end of the race.

Your tune looked very good, I don't think the driver lost the rear once, whereas the GT-R guy was laying down yards and yards of rubber. Do you know what the race conditions were?? ABS, TC, Skidforce recovery?? Looked like the GT-R was almost perpendicular to the track on the penultimate corner of the 3rd (maybe 4th) lap, but seemed to recovery very easily :indiff:

Bravo once again Sir. If you can make a living from this (or any game) and get to spend more time at home, then you get a double 👍👍 from me...

{Cy}

Well, it was money well spent. Your driver deserved to win, there were 4 or 5 occasions where he could have passed. He showed great courteous to the other competitor. In fact your driver was pushed off his line in the first corner on either the 4th or the 5th lap. I expect he thought it was all over when he picked up a time penalty. I bet the guy in the GT-R felt a bit silly at the end of the race.

Your tune looked very good, I don't think the driver lost the rear once, whereas the GT-R guy was laying down yards and yards of rubber. Do you know what the race conditions were?? ABS, TC, Skidforce recovery?? Looked like the GT-R was almost perpendicular to the track on the penultimate corner of the 3rd (maybe 4th) lap, but seemed to recovery very easily :indiff:

Bravo once again Sir. If you can make a living from this (or any game) and get to spend more time at home, then you get a double 👍👍 from me...

{Cy}
They are using skid recovery yes. Don´t know why this rule, they are excellent drivers but it´s their rules. My faster lap during the test was 1.22.500 with this car only ABS 1. The car stay very good and never lose the rear even like this. Just the short cut down cork screw let it unstable and dangerous. But, taking the curve very round with the correct direction input, the car stay very fast and easy.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Awesome!

A Ford GT is tuned by a Brazilian currently in the country of Suriname...
...a driver in Malaysia wins an organized event with it...
...communications between driver and tuner made possible by GTP site in USA!

Doesn't get any better than this.

Hello Dude

Can you make me a Setup for

"MERCEDES-BENZ CLK TOURING CAR '00" Max Power Tuning

specialy Nordschleife

THX and Greetz Matze Lang

Awesome!

A Ford GT is tuned by a Brazilian currently in the country of Suriname...
...a driver in Malaysia wins an organized event with it...
...communications between driver and tuner made possible by GTP site in USA!

Doesn't get any better than this.

Nice one, Praiano & well done to the driver! It would be great if you could make a living out of this in the future. :)

It will be a dream, for the moment just a lot of job with frozen ><((((°> to feed my family.... Who know the evolution of those games in the close future ???

Hello Dude

Can you make me a Setup for

"MERCEDES-BENZ CLK TOURING CAR '00" Max Power Tuning

specialy Nordschleife

THX and Greetz Matze Lang

Hi, it will not be possible to do an update for this tune now, i have already packed my game ready to take the plain back to Brasil tomorow.:):):):):):):)
Try this one, it not so recent but i use it all the time online and i know it´s still very good on the ring.
In a couple of weeks i will play again and then i´ll check if it need some littles adjustments.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5377066#post5377066

I gaved your Minolta a run around the Ring and WOW it was a blast I hamered a 5:31 into the tarmac without the stage 3 turbo upgrade, topped out at around 380 Km/h amazing tune man, good work. tried also some other Race Car tunes of yours and they all pretty amazing keep up the good work :)

I gaved your Minolta a run around the Ring and WOW it was a blast I hamered a 5:31 into the tarmac without the stage 3 turbo upgrade, topped out at around 380 Km/h amazing tune man, good work. tried also some other Race Car tunes of yours and they all pretty amazing keep up the good work :)

Hi, very good time, try the toyota GTOne , i´m sure you will like it too. The last update is a special Nordschleife. I´m 6:24 with it. The faster Le Mans race car on this track for me till now.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last hours in Suriname , back to Brasil, i´m a very happy man today, even if i will not have my GT5 dose for a few days.:)👍

Next time i will race all my mates online from my cockpit. :) bye bye sofa. Stay ready to race hard my friends..:scared::)
SANY1756.jpg

Please, some one suggest me a funny car to drive around Nurburgring Nordschleife :D I've been using your BMW GTR tune too long now. Need something new. Any ideas?

praiano63
👍👍<<<Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89>>>.

This car is amazing and i love to drive it since GT4 , like everybody do i think. But this is a dificult mission to tune it, you have 1040 hp to dominate without anesthesics radicals ways that can bridle this wonderfull machine.

Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89 // ONLINE OK

Tuned to the max.

Transmission how to process: 2 options choose what you like better
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2000 or 2300
3- Select top speed at 450 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 5779 or 5025
2: 4016 or 3359
3: 2955 or 2461
4: 2262 or 1924
5: 1797 or 1549
6: 1479 or 1286

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 413 km/h.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 1040 hp
weight 850 kg
perf. points 740 pp

Downforce 60/85

LSD Rear 12/30/08

Ride Height -30/-10

Spring Rate 16.5/17.2
Extension 8/4
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 7/6

Camber 2.2/2.0
Toe -0.08/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/6 who play with PAD must put a less agressive balance like 5/2 +-

tires: R1-R2-R3 / R1-R2-R3

Enjoy.

I set a 5:47 in this thing with stage 3 turbo. This thing feels like what a race car should feel like but the throttle is not race car like. Because it is so sensitive and some race cars stick on to the road because the throttle is not too sensitive.the throttle in the minolta is good but it's I like the r92cps throttle.but everything else feel pretty good but the last gear in the gearbox need a change because I couldn't set the last gear ratio any higher. Praiano, u make every car in this game driveable

Hey praiano do you got a/have time to do a Ferrari SP1 no aero pilot tune?I love this car but i hate to put a aerofoil on it >=|

Thenextbob
Hey praiano do you got a/have time to do a Ferrari SP1 no aero pilot tune?I love this car but i hate to put a aerofoil on it >=|

He is in Brazil at the moment with his family. No tunes at the moment, just love.

Maybe everyone should send him a random ticket until his gift box is full. :)

Last edited:
Back