Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
RJ is right, no rush, just need some practice and not a lot . It will come very quickly and after this you will not even remember how to drive with a pad. High precision on your driving line, throttle control, light brake input....... This is another world. I have 12 years of GT and 2 years of wheel now and still discovering news sensations with it.
With you wheel you can feel everything, just not the Gforce. But all this informations will help you to be a better driver. Don´t use the Power assisted steering and set your feedback strenght to 10 (for G27). This will hel you to feel the road . After the last update you have to use the max setting, even like this it´s not very strong.

Have a good day.

i agree with praiano.The wheel make you a better and faster driver and you need a lot of practice if your driving a x1 or a f1 car because they have so much power and need to know when to steer and brake and get on the gas.The x1 is almost different because the grip is just unrealistic and the handling is diffucult.That is why you need to get the hang of the x1 and a f1 car

Here is my new banner , present of my friend Psycho Tuber. Nice, i love it.

6957347547_5dc5520072_o.jpg

Nice banner. Loving the Challenger RM tune, BTW. Awesome on a maxed one, even on RHs; Just godly on a stock one. 👍 You should try the Camaro too (not a request, just saying).

Last edited:
CHAPARRAL 2J RACE CAR `70 // ONLINE OK

This car is ugly but it's very fast ,the faster tuna can i've ever drive and talking about fish, you know that you can trust me. Just change the oil (not olive oil this time) and tune to the max. Not a lot to improve to the stock tune , i've just tried to let the car more balanced and i correct the stock tendency to understeer out a corner. Not much more faster than stock, but faster yes.

No tune gears for this car, only 3 gears, already well spreaded, just adapt your max speed with the max speed setting on the panel or with final gear, it's the same.

LSD Rear 08/20/05

Ride Height 00/-05

Spring Rate 15.2/16.5
Extension 9/6
Compression 8/7
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 2.4/1.6
Toe -0.03/+0.14

Brake Balance 6/7

Enjoy.

Hey, first tune of yours I've tried out. Really made a difference on the 650pp SS5 seasonal. I took a full second off my prior fastest time. Nice work! I will be sure to go through and try out your tunes on all my favorite cars in the game.

:cheers:

Well done! :)

Thanks my friend, i think you´re talking about the 111R you have tested ? Very good yes, but now i need to tune something wild , like a race car or upgrade my Zonda R...???!!! , low PP tuning since a month ,so now ,i need some more extra HP on race tires for sure. Let´s see what car.

Hey, first tune of yours I've tried out. Really made a difference on the 650pp SS5 seasonal. I took a full second off my prior fastest time. Nice work! I will be sure to go through and try out your tunes on all my favorite cars in the game.

:cheers:

Thanks my friend, enjoy the tunes, feel free to ask me if you need a special setting for one of them, gearbox .....
Have a good day.

Hey Praiano,

Have you tuned and tested some of the regular Alfa's like the Brera or GT ? Alfa has got the "cuore sportivo" so there is a chance some of them in the game are good, no ?

Hey Praiano,

Have you tuned and tested some of the regular Alfa's like the Brera or GT ? Alfa has got the "cuore sportivo" so there is a chance some of them in the game are good, no ?

Hi, yes they are good cars, but now i want to tune more powerfull cars , no FF. I still have some on my waiting list. I only have 2 weeks to play and tune. After this, i will travel a lot with no time and no place to play. Only at my home when i´ll be there around mid april.
But for sure i will have time to tune some couple of monsters...:):). Will check later.

Have a good day my friend.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

BMW M5 '2005 // 550PP // Race tires // ONLINE OK

Top 5 car 550PP Race soft tires, the way people like to race it online.
This one don´t have aerofoil. The pics are from the older max tune.

6'33" Nurburgring Nordschleife

specialstageroute5i.jpg

specialstageroute51ca.jpg

m505.jpg

Enjoy.

Updated tune, one of the fastest 550PP .

Thanks my friend, i think you´re talking about the 111R you have tested ? Very good yes, but now i need to tune something wild , like a race car or upgrade my Zonda R...???!!! , low PP tuning since a month ,so now ,i need some more extra HP on race tires for sure. Let´s see what car.

Yes, i was talking about your 111R, the car is on rail! :)
If you ever get a tune for a stock Zonda R on racing soft let me know, i will try to update my Nordshleife lap time with it! :dopey:

Yes, i was talking about your 111R, the car is on rail! :)
If you ever get a tune for a stock Zonda R on racing soft let me know, i will try to update my Nordshleife lap time with it! :dopey:

Yes of course i`m already on the Zonda R full. i ´m 5:47.xxx for the moment, still need to work the traction and gears. Balance is good, just fine tune camber , LSD , ride height. i think it will be ok tomorrow. I´ll tell you when ready.
Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

If your moving up to faster cars may I make a few suggestions..

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) &#8216;95 (I think a good race tune would suit this car)
Racing tyres with Sport soft compatible tune (if anyone can Praiano can)
Ford RS200 (Road car). Possibly around 500pp

If your moving up to faster cars may I make a few suggestions..

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) &#8216;95 (I think a good race tune would suit this car)
Racing tyres with Sport soft compatible tune (if anyone can Praiano can)
Ford RS200 (Road car). Possibly around 500pp

When i say faster .... it´s faster a lot. Like a MAXED ZONDA R. 5:48 on the ring.
ZrbXLDrTMe6gEzGWwV_0-1.jpg

Above 630PP only. The Zonda is almost ready, after i have to check, need to choose well. I have some few 500 & 550PP to release also. Rally cars? Not for the moment, perhaps after my trip back to Brasil. Let´s see.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

praiano63
When i say faster .... it´s faster a lot. Like a MAXED ZONDA R. 5:48 on the ring.

Above 630PP only. The Zonda is almost ready, after i have to check, need to choose well. I have some few 500 & 550PP to release also. Rally cars? Not for the moment, perhaps after my trip back to Brasil. Let´s see.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Can't wait for a improved zonda r tune because the old tune made it difficult to drive

ZrbXLDrTMe6gEzGWwV_0-1.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

630pp only ... i guess it's about 670 hp or less .. please , post a video of 5.48 on the ring or i cant believe :)

ciccillo71
630pp only ... i guess it's about 670 hp or less .. please , post a video of 5.48 on the ring or i cant believe :)

He gets 8:1? in a 420pp car. :scared:

I'm sure his Zonda powers are great. 👍

Hey Praiano, given your looking for high PP cars, and the latest TT seems to be about the FGT, what about an update to that?

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Very good but I still think the Audi R8 LMS Race Car is better / safer. For me anyway!
Oh and the Bentley speed 8, Will the Zonda keep up with that monster?

Can't wait for a improved zonda r tune because the old tune made it difficult to drive

The stock tune is very hard to drive full power, my older tune is not bad but i was not satisfy with it. It will never be an easy car.:)

This maxed version is 656HP, i have a replay at 5:47.xxx but i need to finish the tune , can be better , around 5:45.xxx .

Hey Praiano, given your looking for high PP cars, and the latest TT seems to be about the FGT, what about an update to that?

The one i have already is the best i can, not easy to improve the overall performance, only for a specific track perhaps.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5870141#post5870141

Very good but I still think the Audi R8 LMS Race Car is better / safer. For me anyway!
Oh and the Bentley speed 8, Will the Zonda keep up with that monster?

The Audi R8 LMS Race Car is a very good car, the bentley is a pure Le mans race car , the best ones are between 5:30 / 5 35, the Zonda R is 10 to 15 seconds slower, less stability and Downforce, it´s fast but will never go so fast as a real race car.

Hey Praiano, what are your thoughts on tuning for the Nordschleife, but using "negative" rear toe. I am recently enjoying the driving sensation, i.e Lotus Esprit V8, BMW Z4M, (and both wingless) as I find it accellerates quicker when exiting apex, and also seems to reward chicane steering (wippermann section) at steady throttle application. It also chisels its way through the carussel section at 110km/hr while holding the line. Although, might induce late braking, but nothing dangerous about it.

Hey Praiano, what are your thoughts on tuning for the Nordschleife, but using "negative" rear toe. I am recently enjoying the driving sensation, i.e Lotus Esprit V8, BMW Z4M, (and both wingless) as I find it accellerates quicker when exiting apex, and also seems to reward chicane steering (wippermann section) at steady throttle application. It also chisels its way through the carussel section at 110km/hr while holding the line. Although, might induce late braking, but nothing dangerous about it.

Yes , sometime for some few car , it can be a very good alternative. The best example i saw recently is the MAZDA ROADSTER TC. Since i´ve tested this fantastic tune , i always check this possibility on my cars when i tune.

there is also a difference online, for example a good FF with negative rear TOE offline ,can be difficult to drive online.

This is the excelent MAZDA ROADSTER TC from Wardez, tune for SPA, really amazing.

tunes_wardez_spa.png

Hi Praiano:

Do you know if the Mazda ROADSTER TC from Wardez is full tuned?

Thanks

Yes , sometime for some few car , it can be a very good alternative. The best example i saw recently is the MAZDA ROADSTER TC. Since i´ve tested this fantastic tune , i always check this possibility on my cars when i tune.

there is also a difference online, for example a good FF with negative rear TOE offline ,can be difficult to drive online.

This is the excelent MAZDA ROADSTER TC from Wardez, tune for SPA, really amazing.

tunes_wardez_spa.png

CITROEN GT BY CITROEN RACE CAR // 639PP // RACING TIRES
citroengtracecarmax_zps4c047e33.png

sRkcGklUjPCavOjzFcR_0.jpg

rEzXeyL8yJT7iy6BsC_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
I have a question - what do the fish looking things mean on the tuning sheet?

Nothing special, just mean that fish is a part of my life, i deal with fish and sea since i´m a kid, like a signature.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°° :)👍

praiano63
Nothing special, just mean that fish is a part of my life, i deal with fish and sea since i´m a kid, like a signature.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°° :)👍

Haha that's really cool!

Back