Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Hey Niku if your looking for a bit of the different give my "DMWGs" a run.:D

Wouldn't mind a bit of feedback prior to the official start of testing for the shootout.👍👍

Yap. It felt a bit heavy in corners, but it's a fairly good car for a Airtrek. Not the fastest J-car, but a very good choice for those who like picking the underdogs...

Hmm…any of the understeer I recalled from my earliest pre-tests?

So…how's the Impreza?

So…how's the Impreza?

Nope, I didn't find any understeer, just oversteer. Maybe it's the weight speaking, since the Airtrek is a glorified LanEvo SUV.

So far, so good, really. The HKS wanna-be has tons of grip, and a great sound.

Niku Driver HC
Yap. It felt a bit heavy in corners, but it's a fairly good car for a Airtrek. Not the fastest J-car, but a very good choice for those who like picking the underdogs...

It does weigh over 1500kg :scared: I like 'em fat :dopey:

Onboy123

So…how's the Impreza?

I think I made it a little better, but I have yet to find a way to get a 4WD to not understeer on corner exit. :grumpy:

I wanted to run some of the Outlaws cars before the shootout, but I won't be home for a couple days :(.

I think the bet should be good - Impreza vs. Impreza, RX-7 vs. RX-8, psycho soccer mom vs. Chubby house wife :dopey:

I think I made it a little better, but I have yet to find a way to get a 4WD to not understeer on corner exit. :grumpy:

I wanted to run some of the Outlaws cars before the shootout, but I won't be home for a couple days :(.

Force oversteer? :dopey:

On the roads yet another again, are we? Well, I'll run your car when I can as well.

@Krenkme my first version of the "DMWG Phase I" weighed in at 1554kg and had 420HP. It was running nearly identical times. Main reason I went with the current version was so the non removable parts of all three versions would stay the same.:crazy:

Onboy123
Force oversteer? :dopey:

On the roads yet another again, are we? Well, I'll run your car when I can as well.

Yep. Life of a truck driver, more time away from home then being home. But I should be home for the weekend 👍

Thanks, and I'll be sure to run yours when I can as well.

Edit- I can see if my 10yr old test driver can take it for a ride and report back to me, if you'd like :D

XDesperado67
@Krenkme my first version of the "DMWG Phase I" weighed in at 1554kg and had 420HP. It was running nearly identical times. Main reason I went with the current version was so the non removable parts of all three versions would stay the same.:crazy:

These two should put on quite a show. :dopey:

Last edited:
Hey Niku if your looking for a bit of the different give my "DMWGs" a run.:D

Wouldn't mind a bit of feedback prior to the official start of testing for the shootout.👍👍

Ok, I'm doing a few laps with DMWG Phase 1 around HSR. My god, it's fast as hell for a Caldina. And it grips pretty well too. It feels more lively and more precise.

So how did the White Impreza go for you?

Well, it's pretty similar to the HKS wanna-be, except it has less grip. Oversteer is more present in this car, and of course it is a bit slower. But not a bad car, it's just a bit overshadowed by the HKS wb.

Well, it's pretty similar to the HKS wanna-be, except it has less grip. Oversteer is more present in this car, and of course it is a bit slower. But not a bad car, it's just a bit overshadowed by the HKS wb.

Well, it's 375hp vs 440hp. :P And the 550PP car has been in the works for a much longer time, like since mid-December, maybe even earlier, so it should be better.

Well, it's 375hp vs 440hp. :P And the 550PP car has been in the works for a much longer time, like since mid-December, maybe even earlier, so it should be better.

Well, if you were looking for a Tuned HKS inspirated car, you did pretty well. The handling is almost the same, and the way it builds up speed it's equal.

Well, if you were looking for a Tuned HKS inspirated car, you did pretty well. The handling is almost the same, and the way it builds up speed it's equal.

That was the idea. :P Shame it only works on flat tracks when you try and use the setup online, taking it to a track with heavy banking will result in it swapping ends because of the soft rear springs…

That was the idea. :P Shame it only works on flat tracks when you try and use the setup online, taking it to a track with heavy banking will result in it swapping ends because of the soft rear springs…

Thank god I don't usually drive online with any car then...👍

Ok, I'm doing a few laps with DMWG Phase 1 around HSR. My god, it's fast as hell for a Caldina. And it grips pretty well too. It feels more lively and more precise.
Should be easily able to win the 500PP seasonal at Cape Ring if your in need of some cash.👍👍
Sounds like your enjoying it so far and if you think its fast wait till you try the Phase II & III!:crazy::D:bowdown::gtpflag:

Last edited:
Should be easily able to win the 500PP seasonal there if your in need of some cash.👍👍
Sounds like your enjoying it so far and if you think its fast wait till you try the Phase II & III!:crazy::D:bowdown::gtpflag:

Well, I have to stop testing for a bit, as I have to go to places, but then I will restart testing and then try the other two crazy bit... I mean, cars.:crazy:

Well, I have to stop testing for a bit, as I have to go to places, but then I will restart testing and then try the other two crazy bit... I mean, cars.:crazy:
It will probably be a few hours until I get the Phase III put on share and the tune posted. Trying to get the final version sorted and driving the way I want it to.:drool:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Toyota, Caldina GT-FOUR '02, "DMWG Phase III"
So Ryangt has the latest F.I.T.T. event, his ~Japanese Auto Celebration Shootout~. Now looking to add a twist to his event Ryangt decided to split things into three performance classes with the price of the base car determining what class they could compete in. Cars that were valued at under Cr.50,000 as new 0 mile cars were eligible for the entry level 490PP class. Ryangt also announced that cars could compete in classes for more expensive cars if the tuner wished. Well by now you should realise that ol' Harvey Wallbanger here would take that as a challenge that was just to good to pass up. Ol'Harvey came screaming off the track one last time in the Phase II and yelled at the pit crew to prep it for the test drivers. Then in a tone rife with insane relish he announced it was now time for the coup d'grace, those extreme super Mums kept track of every second and he was going to give them the vehicle to make the most use of all those seconds. With a full time career, 3 kids in 2 different schools plus daycare for the toddler, 5 sports teams, 4 clubs/associations to chair, the gym membership, country club golf and tennis, ladies night bowling league, and stoping the threat of terrorists world wide they needed maximum efficiency on the road. Yes he proclaimed the Phase III will change lives forever. A third Caldina was quickly rolled into the work bay and short work was made getting it up to the Phase II specs. "No No No" the Wallbanger yelled at the befuddled gang of mechanics, "the Turbo and intercooler have to come out. We're putting Sports intake and exhaust manifolds on it and a full racing exhaust, then we'll reinstall the turbo and intercooler. These Mums need all the power they can get!" The addition of a rally style wing on the roof would serve as a final warning that any mum driving this was not someone to be messed with if you somehow missed the tastefully scripted "DMWG Phase III" and Outlaw Motorsports badges. Outfitted with Yokohamas finest street tires, which ol' Harvey proceeded to shred while making final adjustments to the drivetrain and suspension, the last of the Death Mum Wagons of Doom was finally declared ready for action. Thankfully you need not be an extreme super mum to drive one of these as we have provided you with the specs for your own "DMWG Phase III".
Suzuka20Circuit-1.jpg

Suzuka20Circuit-1-1.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Moonraker Black Metallic (Paint by TVR)
Wheels: Rays Volk Triniti V (Painted Yellow Mica Metallic by Toyota)
Aerodynamic Kit: Rear Wing Type C
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM Range
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Center Differential: Torque Sensing
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Medium

The Tune
Aerodynamics: 0 Front, 18 Rear
Ballast: -
Power Limiter: 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.000
3) Set Top Speed to 112mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=3.160,
2nd=2.430,
3rd=1.930,
4th=1.580,
5th=1.380,
6th=1.080
5) Set Final gear to 3.000
Should display an indicated top speed of 188mph in upper right corner.
LSD Front Initial 10, Acceleration 10, Braking 5
LSD Rear Initial 16, Acceleration 32, Braking 8
Torque Sensing Center Differential Front 50, Rear 50
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.8, Rear 1.0
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -5, Rear -25
Spring Rate Front 15.3, Rear 14.1
Dampers (Extension) Front 1, Rear 2
Dampers (Compression) Front 5, Rear 4
Anti-Roll Bars Front 6, Rear 7
Brakes Front 5, Rear 7

The car has 550PP, weighs 1,233Kg with a 58/42 front/rear weight distribution, has 513HP and produces 392ft-lb torque@6,400rpm with a 8,400rpm redline.

Note: While okay to drive with an automatic transmission the car should get much better performance with a manual transmission.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos
Suzuka20Circuit-2.jpg

Okay Onboy, my 10yr old test driver took your car for a drive and I told her to write up a review this weekend for it, so be looking for it.

Great looking tunes Harvey, should be very fun to drive as always.

Good luck to all you Outlaws, and we'll chat soon :dopey: (not too much good luck I want to see what ACSR can do with a Subaru 360 :D )

Now that I've got my shootout tunes posted I'm doing a quick little side project. Hoping someone can help me out with some gold chrome paint. Will happily trade paint, gear or cars for it.👍👍

Also my replacement phone arrived today, hopefully between it and the promised software update supposedly coming next month my internet connection will get much better.:drool:

I can hook you up with a couple of those when I get online this evening. That will be in about 8 - 10 hours. No need for anything in return.

I'll also try to do some updates to the catalogue over the weekend.

I can hook you up with a couple of those when I get online this evening. That will be in about 8 - 10 hours. No need for anything in return.

I'll also try to do some updates to the catalogue over the weekend.
Thanks Tris and in case anyone cares NascarManiaco99 has posted the results of his Challenger Challenge in his new Michelin Reviews thread. "Isabella" turned in a respectable time on his test course despite being the heaviest one there and pulled a 9.5/10 review score which was his highest marks for the seven cars tested.:D:bowdown::gtpflag:

Last edited:
And the second part of Harvey's mom genocide plan starts... Brace yourselves! By the way, Phase 1 was faster than a V36 Skyline Sedan on HSR, with 1:16:xxx. Not bad, boss.👍

And the second part of Harvey's mom genocide plan starts... Brace yourselves! By the way, Phase 1 was faster than a V36 Skyline Sedan on HSR, with 1:16:xxx. Not bad, boss.👍
Thanks and as you can see both the Phase II and Phase III are now on share as well.👍👍

Back