Ariesps Galeria - OLD THREAD CLOSED

• Thread starter Ariesps
  • 338 comments
Wow, the ZR1 set is amazing! I can never get my night city shots to look that fantastic - brilliant job. 👍
First attempt at panoramas? Looks more like you are a seasoned pro! Again, awesome work. :)
And that Viper! :drool: Well, I'm a sucker for a Viper so I'm always gonna love that set. ;)

Quality photos as always Ariesps! Your panoramas' are excellent too. The Viper looks so menacing.

Wow, the ZR1 set is amazing! I can never get my night city shots to look that fantastic - brilliant job. 👍
First attempt at panoramas? Looks more like you are a seasoned pro! Again, awesome work. :)
And that Viper! :drool: Well, I'm a sucker for a Viper so I'm always gonna love that set. ;)

BkS
Quality photos as always Ariesps! Your panoramas' are excellent too. The Viper looks so menacing.

Thanks both guys. Glad both like them

Amazing photos Ariesps! May I ask what paint you used on your scirocco?

Thanks That_guy. The exact color is New Indy Yellow Pearl.

My intention was to release a full set of Mustang, but decided to try some new things on photoshop, and came with only four decent shots. First attempts with gradient maps on layers..hope you like them.

Mustang-01.jpg

Mustang-27.jpg

Mustang-28.jpg

Mustang-05.jpg

Great work the latest ADM Updates.
Superb editing as always.

Amazing Mustang and Corvette @ SSR 5 !!! :drool:
Great job , Ariesps ! 👍👍👍

Awesome ! :drool:👍👍

Those panoramas :drool:! And the vette pics are truly awesome too:).

I liked the 1st photo of the Mustang set :)

Thanks everyone for your comments. Very pleased you all enjoy my work.

Some new content, and new editing tries on photoshop. Hope to increase quality instead of quantity on coming work. Hope you enjoy!

Nice Golf set! 👍 It has that sense of realism

Holy Mother of GT Gods!
That Panorama :drool:

Great gallery man! :drool::drool::drool: Thank you for your work!👍👍👍

Panorama very beatiful, great-great work!

nice work mate , the first pic of the golf is veeeery nice

Thanks again all! It seems you liked the Golf. It's a shame the car wasn't three door instead. It a hoooot hatchback!

Update time!
Was time to reorganize the gallery. Official page has been redone, and editing style has changed a bit, going to full Photoshop edition, instead of Lightroom.
No more words...enjoy this awesome car!

Audi%2520R8.png

Full Set Slideshow

Last edited:
Absolutly stunning work! There's really not much else to say.
The last three picture are probably the best I've seen in a long time :drool:

Back