Ariesps Galeria - OLD THREAD CLOSED

• Thread starter Ariesps
  • 338 comments
Beautifull. Liked this editing style of yours:D. Every pic of the Gallardo could be in the wall of my bed room or living room:drool:👍. Very artistic LFA too:).

You should enter the 2.0 competition this week...that LFA shot would have made a great entry (even though it would now be ineligible). Great job!!!

You should enter the 2.0 competition this week...that LFA shot would have made a great entry (even though it would now be ineligible). Great job!!!

that gallardo and lfa :bowdown: very good job :drool:👍

Thanks!! Again....:):)

Zambuca, if fact i have entered this week competition with another shot of Lexus. This one can't enter the comp because it's a HDR and has lens flare on it. We'll see if it makes the poll...

Thanks mate. Do you think noise quantity is better now?

Definetly.
The work on the LFA is great again. The flares are sometimes a bit too much and misplaced, but since this is probably your first really heavy edit, it's awesome! :)

Looking forward to more again! :)

Definetly.
The work on the LFA is great again. The flares are sometimes a bit too much and misplaced, but since this is probably your first really heavy edit, it's awesome! :)

Looking forward to more again! :)

Thanks mate!!
Lens flare thing was some testing stuff while edtinng. Hope to improve on coming shots..

Glad you liked the noise settings now! I think it looks better now too.

I like your style very much. Great work on the Gallardo set. My favourite's the last panoramic shot. Very nice! 👍

I'm still stuck on that colour. It's green but the editing sort of makes it multiple shades... Sort of. I love it! 👍 I really like your unique style.

I'm still stuck on that colour. It's green but the editing sort of makes it multiple shades... Sort of. I love it! 👍 I really like your unique style.

I dont see any little work:drool:👍.

Cheers guys! Wans't sure about it, i feel its very simple, but seems to do the job! I think i'll work on the GT to make a full set.

Love this colour on the GT.For me it suits very well. The colour chip is Matte Light Green if anyone asks for.

Is that detail in the paint real or just the noise?
Either way - It looks soooo godDAMN awesome. 👍

You definetly need Flickr.

Good editing 👍
But a bit zoom-out would make the picture look better :)

👍 Yeah, i think too, but editing came after the shot. Will think doing it in full set. Thanks!

The LFA shot is just... WOW! :drool: Amazing editing! The Citroën shot is awesome too btw!

Is that detail in the paint real or just the noise?
Either way - It looks soooo godDAMN awesome. 👍

You definetly need Flickr.

Thanks guys!
Pascal, why I need Flickr??. I mean, what are the advantages in front of other image hosting provider? Better quality? No compression? I'm totally off,

I'm testing other hosting services as 500px, Jux, Google+/Picasa or Flickr itself, but not sure , so any hint would be helpful!

As for the paint, i supose the noise does the effect

First of all, almost every "bigger" photographer is there.
BUT, you also have a very easy way to manage your pictures. You can decide whether you want your picture posted here in 640px, or 500px or Full Size (limited to 1024px if not Pro). So, it's just minor things that are (maybe) better than Picasa. :lol:

Definetly i've gone crazy editing today. Wanted to do something different from previous three sets.
Hope to recover clarity on my mind.:):)
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back