Ariesps Galeria - OLD THREAD CLOSED

• Thread starter Ariesps
  • 338 comments
Those LFA shots are awesome!

Third Citroen GT and the first LF-A picture are tremendous! :drool:👍

Holy cow, photosets with LFA & Citroen amazing! I very like them!

PURE GOLD!!:drool:👍 Amazing angles/light and editing. Beautifull to watch:tup::D.

1st shot & 6th shot is terrific :drool:

Thanks everyone!!!! Seems i have to "go wild" more often!
Thanks for such nice comments!!! More sets to come!

Jaggies, jaggies everywhere! Such a shame there are present, but tried to do my best repairing them. Have to improve on it. Criticism is welcome! Enjoy as much as you can!

Subaru-Banner.png

Last edited:
Two randoms shots to return on business. If editing goes well expect a big set soon. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Great Subaru photo's! Very minimalistic and the blue color of Impreza with the white snow is always a great combination. And the 2 preview shots are very good as well, especially the Evo X shot, wow! :drool:

Great Subaru photo's! Very minimalistic and the blue color of Impreza with the white snow is always a great combination. And the 2 preview shots are very good as well, especially the Evo X shot, wow! :drool:

Thanks Jamoru! You're right, that WR Blue Mica is just perfect for snow shots!

Fantastic set with the Subaru (like always) and love the AEM S2000 :drool:👍.

Thanks Horde!

Those Scobby Shots :drool:
Sorry for not replying earlier :scared:

👍 Ey mate, you don't have to be sorry, there are a lot of awesome galleries to stop by, and if i'm honest, i didn't remember myself about the Subaru Set. It has been a week of hard work on job!

Glad you liked them by the way!

Huge update after huge job on this one. First shot session with a partner here. We decided to take a ride over toscana to unleash the bavarian power. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Update time with different Lamborghini tastes. Also some bonus shots included.
Enjoy!

Aventador LP700

BONUS SHOTS

Great Aventador shots! 👍 I think the green one is most to my taste. ;) Although the last two shots in the set are fantastic as are the last two bonus shots! :)

Great Aventador shots! 👍 I think the green one is most to my taste. ;) Although the last two shots in the set are fantastic as are the last two bonus shots! :)

The Green Aventador Shots are the best of the update, kinda feel torn about the others. :indiff:

EPIC!!:drool: Great job! Love the orange one the best and those Bonus are fantastic:sly:👍.

2-1-0. The winner is the green taste :)

Thanks everyone for feedback!

Latest Posts

Back