GTP_WRS Videos (OP=Summary)

• Thread starter Animera
  • 460 comments
Excellent video once again, Christophe! Shows how close week 55 was.

So very close in D2, I think we're all slightly in the lead at different points on the lap. Awesome work Christophe

Awesome video's Speedy! Great format and presentation... perfect for WRS reference 👍 I check them out every week, Thanks for all your hard work and and effort! and as always... A Speedy delivery ;)

Cheers Ron. :cheers:

Thanks again on the kudos guys.
Here's the next one. Enjoy.
Week 59: Alfa Rome-o

Last edited:
Holy ****, GTP_T-L's lap is just supreme.

Great D2 laps jack, transam and Lou

Thanks Matt. Yeah I had the pleasure of watching TL/Marks replay and studying it some.

He really crushes the first corner of T2. I tried to get that same move going but I always hit the darn apex wall just barely it seemed but not Mark.👍

My tune was so so wrong for that corner. To tight. His tune seems magical how the rear comes out so late just before he apexes the corner late.

Then he really comes out like a banshee. I chased him some and after we both exit the corner him just ahead of me both of us straddling the outside rumble it really does look like he hits the nitrous. Car just gets up and goes!That was a damn good tune he drove and wow he drove it awesome.👍

Thanks for the time and effort on the videos Speedy, much appreciated.

Man that sounded like a pack of angry chain sawz... :lol: Great Job Speedy 👍

At 5:16 in the video, Lefty doing 265kph in 3rd gear :lol: - awesome

Great vid speedy, I can see now how to do the Esses and the last chicane to the full potential, I never use enough track on my laps....

Nice Rally vids!
SV20Driving.gif

Thanks for your efforts Speedy 👍

Love the work Speedy 👍 and Mr P what precision. The last left before the end of T2 was brilliant, you backed it in and launched out of the corner. I always like to see the closing of each video to see what the finish gap was and w/ D2 and D1 it was like they all shut down at the same time :lol: Great job everyone 👍

Congrats to podium finisher, and good job on the video speedy! :)

Gotta love those podium vids. Many thanks again for the effort you put in Christophe. :cheers:

Here's a look at the Week 63 Group C battle between Jonas (Yanaran) and James (Twissy) - great laps both.

Wow, nice video Chris, perfectly sync'd.... great laps by Jonas and James, tiny fractions at the line and not much difference in speed, amazing.

Back