Ariesps Galeria - OLD THREAD CLOSED

• Thread starter Ariesps
  • 338 comments

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks!!

Absolutly stunning work! There's really not much else to say.
The last three picture are probably the best I've seen in a long time :drool:

Thanks a lot mate for such kind words!

33wbnmp.jpg

I'm thinking seriously on purchuasing one. What are the differences from Picasa or other hosting? No compression? Lightbox?

Stunning pics ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great job, Ariesps ! 👍👍👍

Thanks Masta! This is starting to be very very addictive..:)

This is good or bad?

Thanks all for comments!!

Finally got it! Today downloaded Route X so, what better idea to test it in photomode?
Not too much innovation on angles on this set, but loved the lighting on certain areas on the track.
Enjoy!

Ferrari%2520458.png

Full Set Slideshow

Last edited:
You didn't disappoint. The new editing style is just sooo clean. You should reduce the noise a slightly bit. But other than that, there's nothing wrong with these pictures.
Absolutly great :drool:

You didn't disappoint. The new editing style is just sooo clean. You should reduce the noise a slightly bit. But other than that, there's nothing wrong with these pictures.
Absolutly great :drool:

Thanks mate!!I've reduced the noise from Audi to Ferrari set. Hope to improve that point on next set.👍

Well, i have to admit it. I feel in love with this car.
I had the chance to drive it in real life in some kind of "toscana track" and here i left my little tribute to this handsome raging bull.
Enjoy!

Lamborgini%2520Gallardo.png

Very nice set - good composition and editing. I really like the one with the curved road. May I ask what colour chip you used for the Lambo?

I believe this is my first visit here. I'll start from page one now ;)

I love your pictures. :drool:

Very nice set - good composition and editing. I really like the one with the curved road. May I ask what colour chip you used for the Lambo?

I believe this is my first visit here. I'll start from page one now ;)

Thanks both!! Glad you like the set
Zambuca, i don't remember now what colour chip was, but later when i arrive @ home i'll post or pm you.

Back