Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

Good luck mate! You're doing the right thing 👍

I'll miss your photos and will be looking forward to your return.

Have a great holiday :):):)

(Very nice updates lately by the way!!!)

A couple of months off here to set up for your future - you make a wise decision. :)
Have a great holiday and I wish you all the best with your GCSE's. 👍​
+1

It is a one in a lifetime chance to go to where you need to go.
Just like the time you got a disease, WE SUPPORT YA! :cheers:

Also after the GSCE's, please don't forget to come back! :D

Beautiful set. 👍

It is sad to see you go, but I hope everything goes smooth regarding your future. Good luck! :)

Thanks so much for all the support guys, really appreciated :cheers:

OK, this really is it this time... Having missed Moglet's week when I was on holiday, I figured I had to catch Gtuned's.. And luckily enough, I got home today, and I'm not starting revising until tomorrow, so I had a bit of time to cook this up, hope you like it :)

2.0 Entry

In case anyone was wondering, this is the set that inspired me for this

Any feedback is welcome as always :)

Love the last 458 shot. Good luck with your GCSE's man, I too am taking them soon (Of the ones I've done i've so far gotten 4 A* and 3 A's)!

Great B&W set, as GT said the first one :drool:, the others are a little dark for me (on my monitor at least), but that doesn't take away from the fact they are still great shots. 👍 Well done and good luck again with your GCSE's. :)

Oh god dat first shot :drool:
The rest are still great, but the first...
:D Sooooo glad you like them G, especially the first one, being my entry and all that.. :sly::lol:
Sweet b/w shots!
Cheers Matt :)
Love the last 458 shot. Good luck with your GCSE's man, I too am taking them soon (Of the ones I've done i've so far gotten 4 A* and 3 A's)!
Thanks :) Good luck to you too, I think in the modules I have taken I've got 6 A*'s and an A, so I'm hopeful :)
Great B&W set, as GT said the first one :drool:, the others are a little dark for me (on my monitor at least), but that doesn't take away from the fact they are still great shots. 👍 Well done and good luck again with your GCSE's. :)
Yeah, they are a bit dark; I struggled to make the car bright enough whilst still having the blackness around the edges - probably shouldn't have used a black car :lol:
1st and last :drool:👍! Nice work:).
Thanks a lot Horde :D

GSCE o' or A' level? I'm just wondering what's the difference A' level between edexcel and Cambridge? I remember UK students use the former from what I can remember when a friend of mine was told by her friend in UK.

Great 458 set. The reflections on the first shots, as other says, are superb! The amount of light is exact, no more, nor less.

Great work!

Gahhhhh, this place is so hard to leave.. :lol: This really is it now, I promise, but I got tempted, on the first day of my revision (doesn't bode well...) and this is the result:

Prototypes at Le Mans

Feedback welcome as always :)

Hope you like these, and for the 3rd time now, Goodbye :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That very first picture is splendid. Pure awesomeness! :drool:👍
Thanks a lot 20832 :D
GSCE o' or A' level? I'm just wondering what's the difference A' level between edexcel and Cambridge? I remember UK students use the former from what I can remember when a friend of mine was told by her friend in UK.
Haven't a clue... I know at GCSE at my school at least, we use different exam boards for different exams, depending on the teachers preference, so it is possible that both are used.. All I do is learn what I am taught, then sit the exam, I'm not bothered about who's gonna be setting it or marking it :lol:
Awesome shots !
#1,5 :drool: :drool: :drool:
Cheers Shaolin :D
Great 458 set. The reflections on the first shots, as other says, are superb! The amount of light is exact, no more, nor less.

Great work!
Thanks, glad you like it :)

Some of the best black-and-white and Le Mans pictures I have ever seen. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your great work with us. :)

I am sad knowing you will leave. :(

Great update, see you next week! :P
:lol: Thanks, hopefully not though :sly: Though I may try to enter the competitions, I've got quite a bit of free time in the evenings.. :)
Great Update, love the sense of speed in the shots
Thanks, that's one of the benefits of Panning Mode 1 :)
Some of the best black-and-white and Le Mans pictures I have ever seen. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your great work with us. :)

I am sad knowing you will leave. :(
Wow, thanks, what a compliment :D It's a pleasure to share them with the community here 👍
Every time I come in here and scroll through your photos, I forget to breathe.. :lol:

Good luck on your GCSE exams! 👍
Haha, just remember, generally not breathing can have negative health consuquences :sly:
Absolutly awesome LM - Update.
Really losing a great photographer here!
Cheers Pascal :cheers:
#4 is so fantastic in composition and filter use. :drool:👍
Thanks Justin, that was actually a colour photo to start with, then I tried desaturating it when editing, and it looked so much better, then I added some slighty yellowish tones using GIMP's 'Colourise' feature, which made it look slightly retro I think :)

I'm actually finding that GT5 is a pretty good way to spend my downtime between revision sessions, after all, it's impossible to do 6 hours straight.. :P Therefore, I have yet another mini-set ready today.. :lol: Bram's prediction has come true :dunce: Anyway, here it is:

Ferrari California at Mt Aso

2.0 Entry

Feedback gladly receiced :)

Not gonna make the mistake of saying goodbye this time :sly:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

BkS
Wow that first shot... I think it's about to make my desktop wallpaper. :D
Yay, I'm honoured :D
I like the 1st shot & 4th shot a lot
Good luck with your tests :D
Cheers GT :D

First two shots are so great!

Love the green tones, and contrast with that perfect red on car, together with sense of speed makes them so niiice. First one would be fav of these two. 👍

Also love the composition on black & white shot.

Back