Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I know it will be hard to make it look like a fxx Evolution but I would like a enzo to act like one and have a max speed of 48-0kph.And A r8 5.2 act like a HPA R8 5.2 HYPER DRIFT.
Anyone how helps thanks
THE HPA R8 5.2 HYPER DRIFT RACER HAS SOFT FACING TYRES AND HARD CONFORT BACK TYRES
AND SPEED OF 340 KPH

And the Fxx EVO
with a top speed of 460kph-4480kph with great cornering and a downforce built for speed.

And I would like to see how the are like around numberg ring aswell the audi r8 5.2 hyper drift racer and the Enzo "fxx evo" tune
Thank you

Thanks 63 :)

For the Fxx, try this tune by X3rx3s44 :

Aerodynamics: 2/25
Ballast Amount: 56kg
Ballast Position: 50

Initial Torque: 7
Acceleration Sensitivity: 23
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Ride Height: 7/-18
Spring Rate: 7.2/13.8
Dampers (Extension): 4/7
Dampers (Compression): 3/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/1
Camber Angle: 2.8/1.7
Toe Angle: -0.30/-0.15

gear set : 1) reset 2) final gear all to the right 3) top speed all to the left 4) 1 gear all to the left , 2 gear allmost all to the left , 3-4- short , 5-6- very short , final gear at 400 kmh

Last edited:
Thanks much!
Can't wait to try! :)
Old tune was already one of my favorites!
EDIT: Tried it! Awesome! Lethal Weapon! 👍

Yes my friend, like you say ,i race it again my Toyota GT ONE ghost (5:24). More stability over bumps, few more grip and the new gearbox + lower LSD let the car safer at acceleration out corner that was the only difficult point to control.

Enjoy your drive.

Praiano, you might want to look over your settings for the Toyota 7 Race Car, I think there are a few errors.

EDIT: I meant Minolta, but never mind, you corrected it before I could say :lol:

The original tune was eating the front tires first, and the equal front and rear settings were able to resolve this.

Driving style is also very important of course.

Hello friend ..!

Continued to work in different settings for YellowHat, I made comparisons installing the setup in the Motul Autotech (car with less wear on tires) and I can not draw good conclusions, not whether it will be by the characteristics of Laguna Seca but it appears that the both cars wear almost similar to the front .. even a little less in the Yellowhat (with the original tune) and the other tune (equal) my feeling is that the car is smoother to drive especially in the corkscrew but the wear is a little older ... strange no? As I said before .... will be in the circuit? . By the way I use the G27 and my driving is not aggressive ...

Praiano .. Greetings!

Hello friend ..!

Continued to work in different settings for YellowHat, I made comparisons installing the setup in the Motul Autotech (car with less wear on tires) and I can not draw good conclusions, not whether it will be by the characteristics of Laguna Seca but it appears that the both cars wear almost similar to the front .. even a little less in the Yellowhat (with the original tune) and the other tune (equal) my feeling is that the car is smoother to drive especially in the corkscrew but the wear is a little older ... strange no? As I said before .... will be in the circuit? . By the way I use the G27 and my driving is not aggressive ...

Praiano .. Greetings!

Laguna is a very special track , i need to check it . I will give a quick test this afternoon .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

NISSAN YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 // ONLINE OK

kyotogionw.jpg

kyotogion1i.jpg

This car was specialy tuned for FUJI in Racing medium tires, eating literaly the corners.Like others GT tuned to race regular & safely but always on the edge, there is still a little tendency to oversteer during acceleration out of a corner, but with no surprises,nothing brutal, just need concentration on the wheel or pad.

It was also tested with this configuration on the ring and Suzuka and it stay perfectly balanced with R1 or R3. Just need to adapt the final gear for this.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3500 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3360
2: 2450
3: 1865
4: 1471
5: 1201
6: 1012

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

Sometime when the car is not fully tuned the original gearbox don't allow the settings above, then try this one.
Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3500 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
1: 3238
2: 2359
3: 1796
4: 1418
5: 1157
6: 0975

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 502 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. points 612 pp

Downforce 40/65

LSD Rear 8/25/5

Ride Height -15/ -7

Spring Rate 17.7/13.2
Extension 9/3
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3

Camber 1.5/1.2
Toe -0.10/+0.15

Brake Balance 5/7 (this is how i like, with a very light pressure on the pedal to orient the front when necessary. Who don't feel comfortable like this can use a more classic balance like 4/3 . 5/4.....)

tires R3/R3 or R2/R2 or R1/R1

I'm very proud of this tune.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special Laguna Seca Online settings.

Transmission (with engine 3 tuning) how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear full right at 5000
3- Select top speed mni full left at 200 km/h = 124 mph
1: 3.191
2: 2.404
3: 1.909
4: 1.589
5: 1.356
6: 1.187

5-Final gear again 3.420
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 280 km/h = 174 mph

Transmission (with NO engine tuning) how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear full right at 5000
3- Select top speed mni full left at 200 km/h = 124 mph
1: 3.075
2: 2.315
3: 1.837
4: 1.530
5: 1.307
6: 1.144

5-Final gear again 3.420
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 280 km/h = 174 mph

Tracks: Mazda laguna seca (But can fit to other track of course, just need to test , for this adapt with final gear to each track)

Downforce 40/65

LSD Rear 10/18/5

Ride Height -15/ -3

Spring Rate 18.0/18.5
Extension 7/7
Compression 6/5
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 2.2/2.0
Toe -0.08/+0.02

Brake Balance 6/4

tires R3/R3 or R2/R2 or R1/R1

Enjoy.

New Nissan GT-R `08 Super GT tune , special Laguna seca, but fit to many other tracks too.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

New Nissan GT-R `08 Super GT tune , special Laguna seca, but fit to many other tracks too.

Enjoy your drive.

Hello again ..!
first of all, thanks for spending time on this subject, I have not been able to test the new setup but as you'll have to hear from me again .. thanks!

regards

Hello again ..!
first of all, thanks for spending time on this subject, I have not been able to test the new setup but as you'll have to hear from me again .. thanks!

regards

Tested ..! incredible, fast, in a race to 10 laps on lap 4, I set a 1:20.980 and can be faster, with hard competition tire, the engine is limited to 500cv using the limiter and I have mounted the engine and stage 3 turbo 3. also is very soft and easy to drive, at every turn more and more calls! The gearbox is perfect .... but the tire wear has grown about 30%.

Thank,s for everything, but I do not want to bother with this issue, will try to find a solution by customizing the gearbox and suspension setup from the different tunes ....

regards

Last edited:
Tested ..! incredible, fast, in a race to 10 laps on lap 4, I set a 1:20.980 and can be faster, with hard competition tire, the engine is limited to 500cv using the limiter and I have mounted the engine and stage 3 turbo 3. also is very soft and easy to drive, at every turn more and more calls! The gearbox is perfect .... but the tire wear has grown about 30%.

Thank,s for everything, but I do not want to bother with this issue, will try to find a solution by customizing the gearbox and suspension setup from the different tunes ....

regards

I race it on Nurburgring GP/F also, but the room was only 3 laps race soft tires...., very safe and fast.
On Laguna i can do 6 fast laps with the R3 tires at the half and 12 fast laps with R1 tires also with the wear at the half. I think it´s not so bad.I did not see the 30% more waste !!!??? For me it´s +- the same, stock / tune 1 or tune 2.

I race it on Nurburgring GP/F also, but the room was only 3 laps race soft tires...., very safe and fast.
On Laguna i can do 6 fast laps with the R3 tires at the half and 12 fast laps with R1 tires also with the wear at the half. I think it´s not so bad.I did not see the 30% more waste !!!??? For me it´s +- the same, stock / tune 1 or tune 2.

Yes, believe me wear on the front wheel to increase, perhaps it's my type of driving. The car now is really fast and I can play with that advantage if I have to go more times to change tires. Although I have no references of my rivals. I'll think a good solution. And if there is always the possibility of customizing the different settings which informs you, I think eventually I'll get a fast car while consuming little tires, I'm sure ...

Our races are 1h long and our rules require the use of tires of hard and soft competcion at least once each. So why try to get a fast car and at the same time with little wear. I'm second in the overall standings and win the last race, but I can not change the car with one that uses less of the tire ... here comes my headache .... hahahaha

It is a pleasure to talk to you and to test different settings so getting different results, once again thanks for everything ...

You will be informed

Greetings ..!

Hello Praiano, it would be the best settings for Toyota Corolla RunX Aerotourer? Thanks for your great work in GT5 and sorry for my bad english. Regards friend.

Yes, believe me wear on the front wheel to increase, perhaps it's my type of driving. The car now is really fast and I can play with that advantage if I have to go more times to change tires. Although I have no references of my rivals. I'll think a good solution. And if there is always the possibility of customizing the different settings which informs you, I think eventually I'll get a fast car while consuming little tires, I'm sure ...

Our races are 1h long and our rules require the use of tires of hard and soft competcion at least once each. So why try to get a fast car and at the same time with little wear. I'm second in the overall standings and win the last race, but I can not change the car with one that uses less of the tire ... here comes my headache .... hahahaha

It is a pleasure to talk to you and to test different settings so getting different results, once again thanks for everything ...

You will be informed

Greetings ..!

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. I raced very hard the yellow hat GTR 08 yesterday on deep forest 7 laps with racing soft tires 620PP. At the end of the race the wear was 1/4 for front tires 1/3 for the rear tires.
The good thing is that when the front tires waste first, there is no big difference of lap time and the car stay safe. If it were the rear tires first the car could spin easy and the laps times due to safe drive would be fall a lot.
I love this car and i will check a solution for this. Did you check the Adrenaline GTR tune ?? He have very good tunes , he work a lot on any model and the result is generally very good . I did not try this one . Test it and check if it fit to your driving style. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6694580#post6694580

Hello Praiano, it would be the best settings for Toyota Corolla RunX Aerotourer? Thanks for your great work in GT5 and sorry for my bad english. Regards friend.
Hi, i have a few time and some cars to tune already. Need to check first. FF cars are not my priority for the moment. Need to test it and if i like the car i will do a tune later.
Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. I raced very hard the yellow hat GTR 08 yesterday on deep forest 7 laps with racing soft tires 620PP. At the end of the race the wear was 1/4 for front tires 1/3 for the rear tires.
The good thing is that when the front tires waste first, there is no big difference of lap time and the car stay safe. If it were the rear tires first the car could spin easy and the laps times due to safe drive would be fall a lot.
I love this car and i will check a solution for this. Did you check the Adrenaline GTR tune ?? He have very good tunes , he work a lot on any model and the result is generally very good . I did not try this one . Test it and check if it fit to your driving style. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6694580#post6694580

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Adrenaline interesting and above all fast!

Praiano friend go talking ....

Hi my friend,
Appreciate the setting of M5, but there is a prob that the gear box it goes to max is 6 gear. how come can get the 7th?
I had try the chassis setting but in fact i need your help for the 6 gear box setting. thanks a lot:)

Hi my friend,
Appreciate the setting of M5, but there is a prob that the gear box it goes to max is 6 gear. how come can get the 7th?
I had try the chassis setting but in fact i need your help for the 6 gear box setting. thanks a lot:)

Hi, the BMW M5 `05 and premium `08 have both 7 gears.
The ratios depend of the engine tuning if it´s installed or not. Anyway it was wrong in the tune sheet. Now it´s correct.
M5-05noengine3.jpg

The gearbox is setted for the Nordschleife. Increase the final gear for other slower tracks.

Here is the same gearbox for the differents cars.

Gears M5-05 no engine tuning.
M5-05noeng.jpg

Gears M5-05 engine 3
M5-05engine3.jpg

Gears M5-08 with engine 3
M5-08engine3.jpg

Have a good day.

HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM RACE CAR // 600PP // RACING HARD

NrburgringNordschleife_70.jpg

2cgm.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_71.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
Hello Sir. Hope you are both happy and well. I was looking at the current Seasonals and then I got distracted by an as yet unused R32TC sitting neglected in my garage. I was wondering if you have tried this car yet?

I am not asking for a tune. But this was a refreshing drive for me. Did you like it or was it too grippy?

Milldrum
Hello Sir. Hope you are both happy and well. I was looking at the current Seasonals and then I got distracted by an as yet unused R32TC sitting neglected in my garage. I was wondering if you have tried this car yet?

I am not asking for a tune. But this was a refreshing drive for me. Did you like it or was it too grippy?

I know those things should be easy to tune

Tune Updated.

Hey Praiano good to see yoi still have some time for the game, I hope the new job and family time are going well. Just a question on the rear spring rate on the ford gt test car, you have 16.5 on your settings sheet but on my car the settings only go to 16 could you check for me please. Thanks in advance and enjoy your weekend, Regards macdog54:

Last edited:

Don´t think this, the car is very difficult to tune. Big understeer all the time make it slow. Need to play with Torque distribution, LSD settings ,TOE, ride height.... everything to find a vain and give it a little eagerness... Not easy. I´m working on it, this is the good part. It´s possible to improve a lot this car.

I know those things should be easy to tune

Nononono !!:):)👍

Used your Zonda LM Race Car tune. I really enjoyed that car soo much in GT4, but with your tune it even seems better in GT5! Thank you :)

You´re welcome, enjoy your drive.

Hey Praiano good to see yoi still have some time for the game, I hope the new job and family time are going well. Just a question on the rear spring rate on the ford gt test car, you have 16.5 on your settings sheet but on my car the settings only go to 16 could you check for me please. Thanks in advance and enjoy your weekend, Regards macdog54:

Sorry for this my friend and thanks to correct it. It´s 13.5 rear springs, now it´s OK.
Fordgtlmtestcar-1.jpg

Special seasonal. PEUGEOT 905 RACE CAR `92

Here is a quick tune for the SPA 700PP , i´m 1:57.016 with it for the moment, but SPA is not my track at all, need to spend more time on it another day when i will have time. This tune need more work but it´s already very good to make a good time. Enjoy your drive.

For the gears = tranny trick.

1- reset
2- final gear 5.000
3- top speed mini 240 kmh
4- set ratios
5- final gear again at 2.940

IMG_1923.jpg

Here is a quick tune for the SPA 700PP , i´m 1:57.016 with it for the moment, but SPA is not my track at all, need to spend more time on it another day when i will have time. This tune need more work but it´s already very good to make a good time. Enjoy your drive.

1- reset
2- final gear 5.000
4- set ratios

IMG_1923.jpg

👍

praiano63

1- reset
2- final gear 5.000
4- set ratios

I think of the same thing when you said this car need more work because it handles fine but it feel a little bit too stiff around some corners but it got good grip.maybe because I push my cars harder to the limit and I know this track and got a driving force gt

praiano63
NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R32 TC // 600PP

Enjoy your drive.

Did you enjoy your drive Sir? I am just wondering if you liked this car as I have heard nothing about the GT-R TC's except the R35. I know the R35 tune you have is making a fast car faster, but what is your opinion of the old one?

hey priaiano, nice tunes, thanks for sharing them

with the R32, did you notice the settings on the standard centre differential? 150/-50

I havent noticed a setting like that on any other car, did you try the car using that setting?

Did you enjoy your drive Sir? I am just wondering if you liked this car as I have heard nothing about the GT-R TC's except the R35. I know the R35 tune you have is making a fast car faster, but what is your opinion of the old one?

The R32 stock have a lot of understeer corner entry , mid corner and out also. This is not a very fast car but now is pleasant to drive yes. I think so.It can be very aggressive on the ring .

hey priaiano, nice tunes, thanks for sharing them

with the R32, did you notice the settings on the standard centre differential? 150/-50

I havent noticed a setting like that on any other car, did you try the car using that setting?

I saw this yes, i don´t have any idea about that. I drive it stock yes, there is no big difference . The only thing that change the car is the ballast. Even extreme settings don´t take out the understeer tendency. At least i could´t .

Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Back