RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

Thanks obsessive rules, NascarManiaco99, Lellep, GT HP Nut, 20832
I'am glad you guys liked my part 1 of my Top Secret series :):):)

UPDATE! (just a small one hahaha)
Here are three photos that I took, first one is my competition entry and the other 2 are just for fun. I wanted to experiment with brake caliper/discs on fire!!!
So enjoy!!!:)

My Entry
2.0 Advanced Competition 73

and just 2 brake discs ignited!!!:)

I know its a very small update, but I will make it up to you guys.

Fantastic shots! I love your 2.0 entry and almost voted for it - bmxmitch just edged it for me in that poll. Also love those glowing discs - the second shot is utterly awesome, the glow is just perfect! :bowdown:

Reminds me of TRON. :lol:

Nice work, Ryuu! Congrats on making into Week 73 poll!

Thanks ShaolinMasta, Nato_777, GT HP Nut, jus1029, & Adrianf1

Thanks guys, its my first time getting in a photo comp poll.:)

UPDATE!
Opel Corsa + Edited Others

Okay first off, this Opel Corsa set is soley for the purpose of CCCL Competition: Week 58. But I missed the deadline. :crazy:. so I didn't have an Final Entry. Why? I was busy & had no time...hahah. So about the pictures. Its a Corsa, its standard, obviously. Some pictures may look pixelated but I can't help it. So...i guess Enjoy the Corsa.:)

Edited Others:)
Shots were completely taken by OJSideways & J-KiLLA24

This shot here is from my good buddy OJSideways. He sent me the photo through PS3. He wanted my opinion and he had mixed feelings about it. So, i just edited it and he loved it.:)

This photo here was totally random, I just edited the photo that was from the "Edit my Photo" Thread. I think it turned out nice.:)

Those Corsa shots are awesome, the tones you've used suit perfectly. :bowdown:
Your editing on the F40 and Aventador shots is brilliant! :drool:

Wow very impressive photos sir! I feel like we've met somewhere before? Perhaps in a cops and robbers lobby?

Thanks Jamoru, Nato_777, Horde_R35, 20832, 5andDime, & GT HP Nut

Thanks for the kind words & feedback!!:) I appreciate it:)

UPDATE!
Ferrari F40s Taking on Route X + 2 Randoms
So...this photo set was saved as a replay online...it was saved 2 months ago. hahahaha. Such a long time. Now I visited it and finally took some photos. So here are some F40s just speeding through the Route X!!!
Enjoy

2 Randoms
Exactly what the title says "2 Randoms"
The concept was just to take driver and car relationship.
Enjoy

Last edited:
Perfect lighting with the F40 :drool:. Fantastic update:tup:. I have one just like that (in white with black custom wheels). Its so JDM :drool::sly:.

Thanks obsessive rules & Horde_R35

BIG GODZILLA UPDATE!!!:)
WINGLESS Nissan GT-R
+
Nissan GT-R R35 & Nissan 2000GT-R C10
+
2.0 Entry

Okay, just as what the title update says "BIG GODZILLA UPDATE." As we all know the Nissan GT-R is a one crazy machine. It is The King, Godzilla, The Ultimate Cornering Machine, The Legend, etc. I can make a list with nicknames that would go on and on lol. In the real world, if I were to pick a supercar of today's generation. I would hands down go for a GT-R. This car is a supercar thats a "bang for your buck." The GT-R ran 7.24 around the Nurburgring, thats pretty fast. Beating cars twice as much or even three times as much as itself, like LFA, 458 Italia, Enzo, R8, etc. A Viper ACR and Corvette ZR1 beats the GT-R's lap time on the Nurburgring, but when I look at a practicality perspective, the GT-R still wins. As the GT-R is a V6 Twin-Turbo, its got 4 Seats, and cheaper comparing to the Viper ACR and ZR1, only 2 seats and more expensive. The GT-R is a supercar for anyone, anytime, anywhere. That is just all in my opinion of why I would have a GT-R than any other supercar today and its got a Legendary Pedigree. We all got our dream cars right?:sly::)
At the end Enjoy my update!!!

6977680362_778300d908_z.jpg

WINGLESS Nissan GT-R

Nissan GT-R R35 & Nissan 2000GT-R C10

2.0 Advanced Competition 74
Entry

With concluding this BIG GT-R Update.
Anyone want to cruise with me online and take photos of our beloved GT-Rs?:):sly: I mean why not?

Add me or message me:)
PSN: AvicusXIII

Last edited:
Fantastic set:drool:. In my opinion the GTR without the wing would look much much better in full tuner mode:sly:👍.

Thanks obsessive rules, maveric25, jus1029, Horde_R35, 20832, BkS, & DarkR

Thanks a lot guys, always appreciate the kinda words and honesty. I'm glad you guys liked it!:)

UPDATE!
Viola!!!

I believe this is another big update....especially for one car, The RX-7 TC. I call this one Viola because of the beauty and color that I painted it in. I feel more attached to this car more than a GT-R to be quite honest. But really I'm not here to compare cars lol they are both great a amazing in their very own unique way. I'm here to share beauty, art and cars that we love seeing through our lenses!!! I only have a few words to say about this car, its pretty incredible.
So enjoy!!!

UPDATE!
Ferrari 458

This current Ferrari 458 isn't mine. It's my team member's car, RedSuns-Eric. I believe white Ferrari seem to turn out beautiful!!!:drool: i have a white F40, and I know a decent amount of people in the community have white F40s lol. Well let talk about this photo set. Once you scroll down you'll immediately notice the white 458 was taken in the infamous Nurburgring. White on a 458 on Nur? Doesn't just look dreamy or serene. What do you think? You be the judge of this update!!!:)
Enjoy!:)

Back