RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

The tribute, so beautiful! :( Brings a tear to my eye.
RIP Carrol Shelby
Nice set by the way.

Thanks jus1029, maveric25, Nato_777, Eric1512, ShaolinMasta, obsessive rules, 20832, DarkR, Horde_R35, zambuca, NascarManiaco99, ceiling_fan, & bmxmitch

Thanks guys! :D Thanks for all the great feedback, this tribute was really touching and beautiful.
MOST OF ALL THANKS TO CARROLL SHELBY!
RIP CARROLL SHELBY
:(

UPDATE!
Randoms + Entries + 2 Previews

For the randoms on photo travel, it was actually my first time shooting in photo travel without a car. Just having the whole city/location as environment is pretty interesting and capturing the beauty around you.
As for the 2.0 entry and PMC entry, its pretty straight forward and added 2 previews of whats coming up for my next update.
Enjoy!

Randoms

2.0 Advanced Competition 76
(made to poll)

Photomode Competition 76

2 Previews

w05gdj.gif

Amazing gallery and brilliant tribute to Carroll Shelby.
My respect and compliments!

Since my Japanese isn't that good please let me know what your user title means:
音楽はロータリーエンジンです。
Guess it's something like rotary engine sound is music …

Lovely randoms! :drool:

Love the GIF...a bit. Its quality is a bit bad.

Thanks jus1029, arsenal1992, Raphaele, maveric25, & Adrianf1!

UPDATE!
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car

So...I have not update in awhile. I have been busy studying for my college finals. So i just manage to squeeze in this new update! Introducing the Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car. As far as I know of, this car is a road version of a the race car (obviously) and there are only 2 Road cars in the world. Since there are only 2 in the world, I would consider seeing one of these in real life a treasure!

Thanks Eric1512, jus1029, obsessive rules, & Horde_R35

Nissan "Shadow" GT-R

Haven't updated in ages! Why? I'm on my summer break! and having fun!!!:)
I don't wanna waste my summer on GT5 would I? :lol::lol::lol:
So this updated is just letting the community know that I am still here and my gallery is still alive.
So enjoy!:)

I admire you. You could just choose the classically beautiful cars of vt5 and make a gallery out of them but you go for the worse looking ones so it is harder to make it look good. Yet, you manage it. Great set.

Have a fun holiday. Even though I still got ages till mine ò.ó

I spend all my summer playing GT5. :mischievous: But for photography reasons. :P

:drool:👍

Thanks nissanfanatic, obsessive rules, driftinziggy, Nato_777, jus1029, TVR&Ferrari_Fan, & BkS

I am glad you guys still view my gallery!
really appreciate it!!:):cheers:

UPDATE!

Nissan "Crimson" GT-R
So..I decided to do another GT-R update just for the hell of it :lol::lol::lol:
or maybe I just love the GT-R...whatever it is...its a new update!
Happy Viewing and Enjoy!:)

Back