To think than someone can take it down 0.2 of a second is crazy
My best time was 9.830 and i posted the first pass of 9.856
I dont think it can go even at 9.75!!!!

kleomenis5582
Where that happened Matt???
Online you mean of course...
Or you just kidding with us???

Speed test my Greek friend :)
It was actually 9.001 but is .002 really that much haha.. If someone had more patience then I do I honestly believe that using only 5 gears could be very competitive

Speed test my Greek friend :)
It was actually 9.001 but is .002 really that much haha.. If someone had more patience then I do I honestly believe that using only 5 gears could be very competitive

Its not that i dont believe you i do actually cause you are trustworthy bro
8,989 and 9,001 its actually 9sec bro.Difference is like 20cm or better said
like a bumper of the car!!!
Only here we make it a big deal!!!!
You know me i'm not a guy who question times of other!!!

kleomenis5582
Its not that i dont believe you i do actually cause you are trustworthy bro
8,989 and 9,001 its actually 9sec bro.Difference is like 20cm or better said
like a bumper of the car!!!
Only here we make it a big deal!!!!
You know me i'm not a guy who stay and question times of other!!!

Haha I just lost my tune so I guess back to it hahah.. If I can beat my time I'll put a pic or vid on YouTube showing only 5 gears hahah
And that's why I said .002 is barely anything haha

Dang how you lose a good tune. Id kept it tight in my wallet...lol

I always copy my tunes to sheet B on that chart thinggy.

MidNight HP
Dang how you lose a good tune. Id kept it tight in my wallet...lol

I always copy my tunes to sheet B on that chart thinggy.

Yeah but when you create the whole tune in the speed test then it goes all black screen cause it knows it's about to get raped.. You lose all progress :(

Simple Matt
Yeah but when you create the whole tune in the speed test then it goes all black screen cause it knows it's about to get raped.. You lose all progress :(

Oooo i see. I hope you find your time again.

i know tuning takes time.

Simple Matt
Back to 9.010 straight up.. But I forget all my numbers haha:grumpy:

Kinda figured youd probably remember your method back trackong some.

Do you think it would be easy tuning tranny if we could line our gears chart up overtop of the hp and ft-lbs chart?

In all honesty I don't even take them into account while I'm tuning :lol: I just put in numbers that seem like it'll flow nicely.. If it needs improving I'll fiddle with it.. Haha

146ceab8.jpg

That's my time and now I cbf tuning anymore haha

Simple Matt
In all honesty I don't even take them into account while I'm tuning :lol: I just put in numbers that seem like it'll flow nicely.. If it needs improving I'll fiddle with it.. Haha

That's my time and now I cbf tuning anymore haha

While...got the time just like that. You are a wize. I beleive its an 8.9 tune though lol. Nice

This must be added to the leaderboards
ae484d2b.jpg

So I beat this car by.. Aww.. 1/2 a car but he's a .07X faster on SSRX.. Also the same guy who said a few things online about me ;)

Last edited:
Simple Matt

So I beat this car by.. Aww.. 1/2 a car but he's a .07X faster on SSRX.. Also the same guy who said a few things online about me ;)

Bad things said?

ae484d2b.jpg

XAXAXAXXAXXAXAXAXXAXA
Thats a funny guy man!!!
If 22B had 15hp more it could be possible,but just now not a chance!!!
Who is that guy,never heard of him????

kleomenis5582
XAXAXAXXAXXAXAXAXXAXA
Thats a funny guy man!!!
If 22B had 15hp more it could be possible,but just now not a chance!!!
Who is that guy,never heard of him????

He use to run 3k but got blacklisted by Mafia so he came over here with his mates.. And apparently his GTR 12 runs 8.88X

Simple Matt
He use to run 3k but got blacklisted by Mafia so he came over here with his mates.. And apparently his GTR 12 runs 8.88X

Lol 8.8 not even with srf

Simple Matt
Hahaah well tell him haha :dunce:

I dont get guys and losing sometimes.

I went into a room yesterday and caught a guy talking about his nostripe had never lost and that it runs a 8.9 12. So i pulled out mines and beat him by half a car.

You know he talked too much smack because after a beat him, about 5 people in the room wrote...did you really beat him.

Every since this test track came out people have gotten cocky online lately.

Then hes been harrassing me sending hate mail to my psn inbox.

I have been looking ALL over for that Infiniti lol

@Matt- haha you'll be fine, I literally get hate mail every day :grumpy:

I dont get guys and losing sometimes.

I went into a room yesterday and caught a guy talking about his nostripe had never lost and that it runs a 8.9 12. So i pulled out mines and beat him by half a car.

You know he talked too much smack because after a beat him, about 5 people in the room wrote...did you really beat him.

Every since this test track came out people have gotten cocky online lately.

Then hes been harrassing me sending hate mail to my psn inbox.

A no-stripe running 8.912 ? That's a bit of a stretch even with SRF.:rolleyes:
Surprised he didn't ask for your tune

Mikeybc
A no-stripe running 8.912 ? That's a bit of a stretch even with SRF.:rolleyes:
Surprised he didn't ask for your tune

I mean i think he accepted his first loss. But when others in the room started to clown him he got into his feelings.

Its not my fault he was being loud. Then when he started sending negative notes to me i just blocked him. It became more than just the race with him.

I didnt talk smack, just wanted to drag and test tunes. Im decent but not at the levels some of yall are.

I mean i think he accepted his first loss. But when others in the room started to clown him he got into his feelings.

Its not my fault he was being loud. Then when he started sending negative notes to me i just blocked him. It became more than just the race with him.

I didnt talk smack, just wanted to drag and test tunes. Im decent but not at the levels some of yall are.

That speaks volumes on his level of maturity, blocking him was the right thing to do, be done with him at the get go. instant drama killer 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back