The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

The OP stated that your allowed to ask for the #112 horn. Someone promised me to send 1 but never got 1.

Greets!

@GTCam thanks for the ticket mate!

Hey guys,

The OP stated that your allowed to ask for the #112 horn. Someone promised me to send 1 but never got 1.

Greets!

Your still friends with my sub?
I will offer you 5 as compensation!

I think i am, thanks Outeke! And how is going whit those replicas?

Greets!

Good, yes it is going well....150+ replica's and counting! :)
It is really a pleasure to drive them, if you want, you should try 2 cars i shared online on my replica sub.

I will at least send #112 later

Outeke
Good, yes it is going well....150+ replica's and counting! :)
It is really a pleasure to drive them, if you want, you should try 2 cars i shared online on my replica sub.

I will at least send #112 later

Ok, i will. Will send FR to ouwtje tomorrow

Greets and thanks for the horns !

Last edited:
Hiya guy's, i need a little hand on getting some paint chips. I've checked my inventory and don't seem to have them.

I'm after the following paint chips:
Verde Gemma Metallizzato Paint
Flame Red
Racing Yellow
Chateau Silver
Taiga Metalic

If anybody wants any matte's or chromes, then PM me and i'll send some over

yes i found a 02' Mazda RX7 on your garage
i will send the FR tomorrow around hmm 8am here and it might be 3 am there in UK :P

Just saying but isn't the '02 RX-7 the premium one..?

Ha ha....yes i was getting worried. pretty sure my garage isnt 100% perfect but i was sweating as i couldnt find it any where. then *idea* check ncd.

@ doritodoridori....yes this car is available in ncd for only 40,000 credits. do you want to pick another? i will hold slot for you tomorrow if you can confirm quickly please :)

Since I know you are here werty_56-1 :)
Give me a PM which your account you want this painted stock wheels Mitsu?

Since I know you are here werty_56-1 :)
Give me a PM which your account you want this painted stock wheels Mitsu?

[...]

Nice ride though!

Most of us already know who he is, we just ignore him.
A sign of relief......him undercover :P

@doriftodoridori....pm sent. will keep this slot for you for 24 hours after which time if i havnt heard from you i will make the slot open again to the community 👍

@doriftodoridori....pm sent. will keep this slot for you for 24 hours after which time if i havnt heard from you i will make the slot open again to the community 👍

Röyal;7105812
i noticed you have the all rare and powerfull lvl 12 ticket =p psn: stiggums if you haven't already gifted :drool:
Keep an eye out this time tomorrow and we shall see if dorifto comes back otherwise its open again and will be first come first served 👍

Röyal;7105931
if hes sending the FR tomorrow won't that use up tomorrows slot?

Why quesioning his generosity? For some it doesn't matter which day of the week it is, he decided to give something away. And that can happen today or tomorrow..or today and tomorrow or for any reason not at all.

Just follow his advince and keep an eye out for if dorifto replied or not 👍

Röyal;7105931
if hes sending the FR tomorrow won't that use up tomorrows slot?

I decided to bring tomorrows trade forward leaving tomorrow free for dorifto but like i have said if he dosnt claim it by 11am uk time it will be free

i have been browsing thru your garage mate and by any chance would you let go of the SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00 or if thats isnt possible hmm a CRX Del Sol?
both are standard btw

i have been browsing thru your garage mate and by any chance would you let go of the SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00 or if thats isnt possible hmm a CRX Del Sol?
both are standard btw

Sprinter trueno gt apex it is then 👍
i will send about 6 hours after reset along with 5 random paints unless you state otherwise.
Send me a fr please and i will accept later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back