The F1TV Fantasy League '12 I *Weekend Results & Race Video Post #426*

What should the race distance % be set to?

• Total voters
Yes! 6th!! what a battle beetween rosberg and button too, but all those DNF's! im glad i changed from webber.. :lol::scared:

BTW great video, very smooth.

EDIT: what does the B and M mean next to the team name?

Yeah, I think that battle takes place for the whole race, Button just couldn't make an overtake stick. He tries plenty of times though. :lol:

I can't believe Montoya pitted with only 7 laps to go though, if he hadn't I'd have bloody won!

Video is much better now, yeah. Hopefully I've cracked it for the rest of the races.

And regarding those letters; I'm not sure, I was wondering about that myself.

3rd top 5 in a row and two poles in a row. Now if only a podium or maybe even a win was possible.

EDIT: what does the B and M mean next to the team name?

B is for Bridgestone, M for Michelin. Recall that F1CE is from a previous F1 season where two tire manufacterers were supplying teams.

RACECAR
3rd top 5 in a row and two poles in a row. Now if only a podium or maybe even a win was possible.

B is for Bridgestone, M for Michelin. Recall that F1CE is from a previous F1 season where two tire manufacterers were supplying teams.

I've always wondered that too. But then Michelin had that disaster at Indianapolis.

RACECAR

Of course! :dunce: thanks :)

Na cos pace car is a different thing.

The yanks use a pace car at the start of a race to pace out the rolling starts and in the middle of the race when they throw yellows because the race got boring,

Safety car was originally when a danger was on the track , hence safety not pace.

Don't know, I haven't done a time yet and most full-quali people here are either real secret-squirrel about it or just do what I do and get my laptime done on Saturday.

yeah.. i will post my laptimes mid wekk in text then do a photo of my final on saturday:tup:

i love the game though.. it is awesome once you get used to it.

Yeah, and there's lots of cool stuff to unlock as well such as Jerez and classic cars. Only problem is that they can be quite difficult to achieve.

Could someone here who's unlocked everything with the EU game upload a gamesave?

It should work considering it's a launch game. Thanks.

Yeah, and there's lots of cool stuff to unlock as well such as Jerez and classic cars. Only problem is that they can be quite difficult to achieve.

Could someone here who's unlocked everything with the EU game upload a gamesave?

It should work considering it's a launch game. Thanks.

i have unlocked everything except the classic alfa.

Nice, could you do me (and probably a few others here) a favour and upload the save to http://www.mediafire.com/?

All you need to do is go to save game data in the XMB, plug in some form of USB disk, copy the save over and then zip up the files from your pc. Then upload to the site and post the link.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Or http://www.woofiles.com/, that doesn't require registration.

Last edited:
i dont trust those sites :scared:

heres my time, there is improvement but i am impatient lol.
1:15.081
scaled.php

picture.php

And thats from driving the car loose and out of control. I think thats about as good as I can get it, every subsequent attempt ends with me in the grass.

i dont trust those sites :scared:

The last one doesn't require any registration info, your simply uploading the file to their servers and that's it. There's nothing to worry about.

EDIT:

If you're that worried about using one of those sites, could you email it to me instead? Thanks.

EDIT 2:

I got a 1:19.298 (glitched time in in-game screenshot):

83225449.jpg

73873897.jpg

EDIT 3:

Shall we have Monaco in heavy rain next week?

Last edited:
Race Video

Qualifying Results/Grid

92586856.jpg

!!!!SPOILER!!!! DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO KNOW THE RACE OUTCOME!

Race Results

Click on the links below to see race results.

Positions 1-11
Positions 12-22

Points Scored

1. Ferrari - Felipe Massa (t3hgt3ftw1n) - 10 pts
  2. Renault - Fernando Alonso (Hollow) - 8 pts
  3. Renault - Giancarlo Fisichella (GT4 Genius) - 6 pts
  4. Ferrari - Michael Schumacher (ipswich1992) - 5 pts
  5. McLaren-Mercedes - Juan Pablo Montoya (dj_hazardous) - 4 pts
  6. McLaren-Mercedes - Kimi Räikkönen (lbsf1) - 3 pts
  7. Honda - Jenson Button (hawkeye122) - 2 pts
  8. Honda - Rubens Barrichello (Liquid) - 1 pt

Last edited:
Results seem to be put up kinda early, unless I'm again missinterpeting GMT time.

No, I don't think you're misinterpreting, you managed to get your image 3 hours before the cutt-off point this time. :P

I've only added the grid image for now, everything else is on the way (video uploading). I just put that lot up first to get it out of the way.

Ok, just thought you would usually post this stuff up abit later. Guess me putting mine in early sort of threw me off. Admittingly, I was sorta hoping for an additional attempt to better my time, but I guess I can't do that now.

I assumed because you posted "I think thats about as good as I can get it" 2 hours after Sandman's time that you were putting that forward as your final time.

But yeah, too late to improve it any further. The race is already over and uploading. Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'll update the post with the video tomorrow.

Latest Posts

Back