The F1TV Fantasy League '12 I *Weekend Results & Race Video Post #426*

What should the race distance % be set to?

• Total voters
Kies20_MTP \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6860&MS_COMP_MTP&SAMSUNG_ANDROID#8&4D3FDA9&2&0000#{6AC27878-A6FA-4155-BA85-F98F491D4F33}$0:{00000077-0000-0000-0000-000000000000};[/IMG]

Steff, I'm not sure what you've done there but none of those posts contain a valid link to an image.

Welcome by the way, and how did you find out about the league?

Everyone has enough time to post an image, as the race won't begin until tomorrow.

ohh well i can remember buying this game back in 2007 and i traded it in so i could have enough money for f1 2010 and the other day i remembered about this game so a few days ago i bought it on amazon for £2 haha, anyway i was surfing the web on good discussions on F1 CE and i found this.

I'm back after a long and tedious break! What have I missed? :D

Quick Recap of my 1-or-2-month A.W.O.L from this championship:

*Computer dead (Keeps looping from manufacturer logo to "Starting Windows").
*Relying on my Archos 101 tablet to access the 'Net.
*Been reading The Hunger Games trilogy (Hence my new avatar :P ).
*Just finished school last week!

Ferrari team in 1st place and leading by 16 points!!? I'm (not) surprised :sly:, but I am surprised that I'm in 4th place :drool: .

Last edited:
I don't think you've got the right time zone setup when you registered. Anyway, I've just got in so it will be about 15 minutes before I start the race.

Not a good race for me tonight sadly. One of the backmarkers decided to brake early and I crashed into him head on. Results will follow shortly, the race will be available to watch for 1 week from this post at streaming link.

Sorry I couldn't be there, was in a online race which was going on at that same time.

Race Video

Click here to watch a repeat of the race (I adjust the grid at 0:05:15 and the race starts at 0:14:28).

The race was streamed live at the above link. It will be available to watch for 7 days from the date of this post.

Chat Log

Click here to see the chat discussion as the race happened.

Qualifying Results

monacoqualiresults.png

Race Results

monacoresults.png

A Tribute

SENNA!

Last edited:
You liking the changes GT3FTW?

If you do better, you'll win a preowned copy of Formula 1: Championship Edition.

That's right, The user who ends up as the top random-quali racer at the end of the championship will receive a FREE copy of the game. Right to their door.

(Providing they own a PS3 and will take part as a full-quali driver next season).

You liking the changes GT3FTW?

If you do better, you'll win a preowned copy of Formula 1: Championship Edition.

That's right, The user who ends up as the top random-quali racer at the end of the championship will receive a FREE copy of the game. Right to their door.

(Providing they own a PS3 and will take part as a full-quali driver next season).

Now all I need is ~$80 and you can guarantee Massa will be in the Top 3 next season (at least in the qualifications) :lol: . Although the way things are going, it seems Hollow will be the lucky Random-Quali winner :scared:

You will start to see a difference in future races as the drivers will be lined up on the grid using this list randomizer (as opposed to the game randomizing it).

Back