The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay just soo you understand ...

Whenever I offer something , no one wants ... when I ask about something , they don't mind to give. SOOOOOO how can I help ? :dunce:

Btw I loaded my small data from my Nokia only with 4 cars...

You used to understand and be more cool and know you just want "to fight" with me :(

So your saying Carl...that I used to understand and be more cool. About what? Your begging/accepting free stuff? Your sad story about not having a backup? Or what....

Changing name doesn't make you a different person.

It is too hot to fight, but for you I indeed make an exception.
Just because I had to figure out your ID myself.... 👍
Oh and to argue a bit..

Respect AUP .. read AUP ... dont' swear..

Says the one with multiple bans.... 👍
Guess you learned the hard way hahaha

Karl?? Lol

Haha no, Carl with a C....

I thought it was Carl back begging lol go and make a thread specifically for you begging €**$ and leave this thread alone!!

You should 🤬, you didn't said anything when I gifted you the 🤬 DLC Painted S600 right 🤬 ?

What!? I'm using the 🤬 ok !? :dunce:

So you say swearing is allowed as long as it is censored automatically by GTPlanet or by hand while you write it?
In my opinion that is exactly the same. Your intension to yell/curse/swear at somebody has exactly the same effect if it is censored or not.

Let me give an example...(not personal against you)

"You son of a 🤬"

You say, above line is acceptable because it has no swear word in it?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Who 🤬 the 🤬 is 🤬 this 🤬 Carl 🤬 guy 🤬 anyway? And 🤬 why 🤬 is 🤬 everyone 🤬 talking 🤬 like 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 this!?

BTW, one 🤬 free 🤬 Speed 12 🤬 if 🤬 you 🤬 can 🤬 figure 🤬 out 🤬 how 🤬 to 🤬 show 🤬 me 🤬 an 🤬 old 🤬 version 🤬 of 🤬 :gtplanet:

(I 🤬 love 🤬 me 🤬 some 🤬 satire. :lol:)

Giving away a free tripple zero Nissan GT-R GT Academy. My only requirement is that you must have given something away in this thread before.

HokieRacer3861
No problem, send a FR to been3861 and it's yours next reset. :)

Awesome! Thanks sir! If there is something you need, you know where to find me :)

Greets!
EDIT: FR send!

LanceVance
You should 🤬, you didn't said anything when I gifted you the 🤬 DLC Painted S600 right 🤬 ?

You didn't gift we traded $***head so calm your self down there laddie and I had to pester you for it.

Crowftw
You didn't gift we traded $***head so calm your self down there laddie and I had to pester you for it.

I think y'all need to chill out! Its just some data, you can dupe it. :roll eyes:

EDIT:

To keep this thread on topic since some people *cough cough* need to take it to the thread and argue about 🤬, I am offering 1 of the below. Just one, so reply quickly, dear reader!

Have ZZII in red, S7 in Speedlab Yellow, Carbon R (R34), Cizeta V16T in Cizeta Canary, DOME ZERO, Counthatch LP400 in orange an d25th Anniversary in silver, FT 86 II in orange, Stratos in yellow and orange, Callaway C12 in yellow, GT Skyline GT-R Standard & Pace, 240RS Rally & Standard, Fairlady Z Concept Race car, MR2 Limited Super Charger in white...

ALL IN 0/0/0!!!

Last edited:
Dooblewasur
I think y'all need to chill out! Its just some data, you can dupe it. :roll eyes:

EDIT:

To keep this thread on topic since some people *cough cough* need to take it to the thread and argue about 🤬, I am offering 1 of the below. Just one, so reply quickly, dear reader!

Have ZZII in red, S7 in Speedlab Yellow, Carbon R (R34), Cizeta V16T in Cizeta Canary, DOME ZERO, Counthatch LP400 in orange an d25th Anniversary in silver, FT 86 II in orange, Stratos in yellow and orange, Callaway C12 in yellow, GT Skyline GT-R Standard & Pace, 240RS Rally & Standard, Fairlady Z Concept Race car, MR2 Limited Super Charger in white...

ALL IN 0/0/0!!!

Can i have the best car from that list please. i dunno which is the best lol. (but not the 2 lamiboghinis)

Last edited:
Dooblewasur

EDIT:

ALL IN 0/0/0!!!

I'll have the countash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back