The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outeke
Not a response, I just tried to scare you a bit :)

Hmm... sorry didn't work... maybe you need to sneak up to me next time :)

Edit: no takers... So shutting shop for now :)

Last edited:

facepalm.jpg

It's "Boo!"

:lol: :lol: :P

I could really do with a ticket...maybe a lvl 23.....as i had to start from scratch! YLOD, lol.

Will replica and resend to someone else on this thread. :)

Giving away a 400pp Toyota 86 GT '12 tuned for the Mt. Aso 500pp seasonal.

I'm done with it and maxed out on credits so I was wondering if anyone here wanted it. It has ~100 miles on it and around 100 grand in upgrades. :)

HokieRacer3861

I'm done with it and maxed out on credits so I was wondering if anyone here wanted it. It has ~100 miles on it and around 100 grand in upgrades. :)

Nice giveway!

Hay man I'll take it if it's available still

He means Jeff Gordon (2010) suits..I will be sending the Tommy Kaira ZZ II to Jonas_rulez in about 20 minutes,it's red and has 88.7 miles and i don't think any switches.👍

Last edited:
First to respond gets 10 items from my racing gear and helmets as listed in my gear collection link below....and 1 Gold or Silver Chrome paint. Just respond here then send FR to my PSN over <----------

First to respond gets 10 items from my racing gear and helmets as listed in my gear collection link below....and 1 Gold or Silver Chrome paint. Just respond here then send FR to my PSN over <----------

I'll gladly take those off your hands. I want anything you have with 14 color scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back