The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me an FR then.

Thanks.

What is a JG though? I can't be seen driving around in a…a…

2.jpg

:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

ive got a free slot tomorrow if anybody need anything then im more then happy to help

Do you have anything that...moves on 4 wheels and has lots (3, exactly) zeros in its stats?

Last edited:
A few mattes would be cool. :D

Greets!

just send me a fr and i will fire 5 matt paints your way.any special colours that you want.

ps.still got a free trading spot for tomorrow if anybody need a car or ticket

Last edited:
bianis82
just send me a fr and i will fire 5 matt paints your way.any special colous that you want.

ps.still got a free trading spot for tomorrow if anybody need a car or ticket

I'll have a ticket please!

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to send me a Glitch Suit and Helmet please.

If you could send a friend request to ReDxHorneT. I will be able to accept the trade sometime tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of things to offer as I have just started playing GT5 again.

Regards,

Red.

ReDxHorneT
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to send me a Glitch Suit and Helmet please.

If you could send a friend request to ReDxHorneT. I will be able to accept the trade sometime tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of things to offer as I have just started playing GT5 again.

Regards,

Red.

I can, if you send the FR! 👍

Dooblewasur still waiting for your choice of the car.if you no longer interested please let me know so i can send it to somebody else

bianis82
Dooblewasur still waiting for your choice of the car.if you no longer interested please let me know

Could you send FR to Ikke_rulez16 for the mattes, I'm unable of sending it to you right now. I can send it tomorrow if you cant send it

Greets!

This is still going? Wow.. Way to go guys.

And congrats Outeke, I remember when this was only 10 pages long haha. 👍

Keep up the good work :cheers:

Hello,
I have had GT5 for a while, but just recently, I have gotten more into it and started playing it right. I am new to this website and the whole trading thing. From what I understand, people gift you things on this thread? I would love anything that I can get.
Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back