The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Me Celly
Hello,
I have had GT5 for a while, but just recently, I have gotten more into it and started playing it right. I am new to this website and the whole trading thing. From what I understand, people gift you things on this thread? I would love anything that I can get.
Thanks a lot!

Well one thing you need to know is that this is a "giveaway" thread where you are not allowed to ask for things or trade. If people offers things to give away, all you do is ask for it first

Who want this?
someone who's balance is ok in this thread :)
Greedy beggers don't bother ask 👍

It's 0\0\0 fully tuned :)

Who want this?

ill take it man i got a lot of matte paints if your ever in the need for some my friend

Any combination of 5 Matte/Chrome paints available today, simply post what you want :)
1st come 1st served 👍

Who want this?

You never givenaway anything:tdown:
Hay man I'll take it if it's available still
Heck I'll take it
Sure I'll take it haha
I'll take the corvette and send u a gold or silver chrome
Can I get the ss please?

ill take it man i got a lot of matte paints if your ever in the need for some my friend

Nah not for you neeext --------->

Any combination of 5 Matte/Chrome paints available today, simply post what you want :)
1st come 1st served 👍

^^ Same , 5 paints (5 types of Matter or 2 XJR-9) avaiable plsu 5 Museum Cars , Jeff Gordon 2010 Gear plus 50 glich suit / 50 glich helmet.

For Suits (Glich and JG) -> FR werty_56-3
For Paints -> FR werty_56-1

1st come 1st served.

:@: JK83 , Name colours of car/wheels if possible ?

You never givenaway anything:tdown:

Nah not for you neeext --------->

In all fairness, he did just offer you some matte paints…
But really, Matt3589, I agree with JK83, you need to share some of your goodies, to which I and many other fine people on this here thread have contributed…

Do your part! :)

5x XJR-9 Purple available before reset!
JK83: If you don't use your sending slot today can you pm me please?

I do tons but I'll start on this thread my first official give away of 5 random paints or a srt4 '03 in flame red. Quickest response gets their choice, second quickest gets what is left. Good luck!

I do tons but I'll start on this thread my first official give away of 5 random paints or a srt4 '03 in flame red. Quickest response gets their choice, second quickest gets what is left. Good luck!

</clap clap>
Good job.

0/0/0 Speed 12 anyone?
To receive this, you must show me a quote from yourself giving something away on this thread.

0/0/0 Speed 12 anyone?
To receive this, you must show me a quote from yourself giving something away on this thread.

May I ?

Just search werty_56-1/LanceVance/Diogo G. and you will see that I'v tried but no one wanted :guilty:

One example :

Here as werty_56-1

Here as Diogo G.

Last edited:
Diogo G.
May I ?

Just search werty_56-1/LanceVance/Diogo G. and you will see that I'v tried but no one wanted :guilty:

One example :

Here as werty_56-1

Here as Diogo G.

Okay, send a FR! Should be on in about 7 hrs.

Okay, send a FR! Should be on in about 7 hrs.

Sent :bowdown:

Thanks to his ^^ donation, tomorrow I will offer a Maserati Granturismo w Black Stock wheels tune for 1/4 mile (it's not a very good tune but still can do 10:375).

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back