GTP_WRS Videos (OP=Summary)

• Thread starter Animera
  • 460 comments
Nice video Chris. 👍

Getting that exact time sync isn't always possible with my software.

Chris, did you get "lucky" that they aligned perfectly time-wise or did you do something special. I use Adobe Premiere Pro and the increments are in the "hundredths of a sec" and randomly two replays will align perfectly, but usually they are off slightly and nothing I can do will allow an exact alignment.

I like the zoomed in side-by-side view also. I was thinking if the brake/throttle gauges could be superimposed/cropped onto the screen it would be even better. They could go over the G-force indicator which is not really very useful in analysis.

It's a shame these two didn't run one of the online events -- or maybe not as I wouldn't have been on the podium. :lol:

Wow, great video Vagabond.
Insane sync, simply stunning. :bowdown:

By the looks of it Yanaran managed to go 4km/h faster than Twissy in the last corner by avoiding the rumble strip, that may have got him the victory.

Thanks guys. :) Great last corner dash by Jonas. :crazy:

Chris, did you get "lucky" that they aligned perfectly time-wise or did you do something special.
I have to admit it was just a lucky fluke Tim. :sly: Best I usually manage is to within a few hundredths but this one fell just right.

I like the zoomed in side-by-side view also. I was thinking if the brake/throttle gauges could be superimposed/cropped onto the screen it would be even better. They could go over the G-force indicator which is not really very useful in analysis.
Now that is a nice idea.... 👍

I got an exact match in time with the second and third of D1 in the next video.
Editing the video I have three frames per tenth of a second available so normally the times shouldn't be more apart the 0.017.
Enjoy the next one guys! :)

Week 62: Benz (Beast)

Last edited:
Haven't replied in a while but still checked in everytime. Great work on the videos Christophe 👍

I got an exact match in time with the second and third of D1 in the next video.
Editing the video I have three frames per tenth of a second available so normally the times shouldn't be more apart the 0.017.
EDIT... :)

Week 62: Benz (Beast)

Yep, hey, what can I say! Thanks, Speeedy! :)

I had some time on my hands today and need the practice, so I produced a video on the WRS EU event. The NA event is just too late for me since I'm an early riser. Forgive the comments, but as a former radio DJ, it's in my nature.

Also, it'e very difficult at times to discern car colors as to who, so if you are ID'd as someone who you are not on the vid, chill, it's a game, lol.

Enjoy.......or not. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Twissy and Wes' cars even sound faster than everyone elses! :lol:

It takes a ton of skill to move up that many spots that quickly - I always admired those racers the most - it takes alot of skill to get out front and stay there but it takes even more to work through that much traffic cleanly.

Watching that video I still don't understand how Wes and Twissy kept their tires in such good shape for 11 laps - as I hit my 10th lap each time practically 65% of my front tires were gone and I was basically eating an ice cream cone without dripping anything at all on the 11th lap. :lol:

Thanks Dan.... awesome work... I'll be cross posting that video to the event thread as well... You can be the official 3D3 videographer any time. 👍

I always love the EU event for all the different flags during the finishing parade laps... I just noticed I was the lone driver representing the stars and stripes. :sly:

Last edited:
Thanks Dan.... awesome work... I'll be cross posting that video to the event thread as well... You can be the office 3D3 videographer any time. 👍

I always love the EU event for all the different flags during the finishing parade laps... I just noticed I was the lone driver representing the stars and stripes. :sly:

Thanks for doing that, Tim. I was going to but I got sidetracked.

Thanks to all for the comments....glad all enjoyed!

Nice Vids 👍

Especially the online battle! loved the text commentary "oh sheet!" haha :sly:

Looked like a great race all the way :cheers: Nice one! 👍

I enjoyed the video of the online race too. 👍
It took me back into the passed where we made the online race videos more frequently.
I also took the time to link them all in the OP here so feel free to have a look at them.

These days I have my livestream to rely on, where the only thing I have to do is set it up and race. :)
Of course, that means you'd have to watch me racing and making mistakes. :sly:
'Another' downside is the quality of that livestream. :yuck:

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay guys
Enjoy...
Week 66: Blue Streak

Last edited:
Appreciate the kudos guys. 👍

Week 68: Tsukubee Doo

Last edited:
Cheers Speedy.

ConRollins would have won by more if he hadn't ducked under the line. Speed difference between Baron, myself and Con is 6kph! @ 5:33

Cheers Speedy.

ConRollins would have won by more if he hadn't ducked under the line. Speed difference between Baron, myself and Con is 6kph! @ 5:33

DOH! I Know. Probably would have had and overall 3rd had I stayed up on the track. Dont know why I went there, but I learned something:

STAY ON THE F%^$NG TRACK!

Back