The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate...giving away 1 Gold Chrome, 1 Silver Chrome, 1 Hibiscus Red Pearl, 1 Lagunaseca Blue, 1 paint of your choice, 1 Glitch Suit and 1 Jeff Gordon outfit.

The conditions...be of good trading character (judge's (my) decision will be final, no correspondence will be entered into).

.......make me laugh out loud

.......you must be a lover of FINE (no, not ****ing coffee chain) coffee (I will know if you're lying).

.......you must pass on the spirit of sharing or be damned to driving Tsukuba in a Subaru 360 '58 forever.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Thank you all :lol: What a milestone hahahhaa

To celebrate this positive news and that Holland is still not "out" yet and that my holiday starts and that you all will be free from my spam for 1,5 week.

I offer a replica car from my thread today (see signature). Everything has to be done today due to holiday obligations :lol:

No often takers accepted :)

I offer any car , Premium , from OCD or from UCD in DLC paint :D

Note - Some cars on my OCD are not avaiable anymore due to preview trades :indiff:

Take it :dopey:

Thank you all :lol: What a milestone hahahhaa

To celebrate this positive news and that Holland is still not "out" yet and that my holiday starts and that you all will be free from my spam for 1,5 week.

I offer a replica car from my thread today (see signature). Everything has to be done today due to holiday obligations :lol:

No often takers accepted :)

Anderson F430 Stealth Fighter Edition please...send to fisho_racing and I can share from there.

I gave 'em half hour, is sufficient. :lol:

Anderson F430 Stealth Fighter Edition please...send to fisho_racing and I can share from there.

I gave 'em half hour, is sufficient. :lol:

Check 👍

On it's way in a couple of hours.

To celebrate...giving away 1 Gold Chrome, 1 Silver Chrome, 1 Hibiscus Red Pearl, 1 Lagunaseca Blue, 1 paint of your choice, 1 Glitch Suit and 1 Jeff Gordon outfit.

The conditions...be of good trading character (judge's (my) decision will be final, no correspondence will be entered into).

.......you must be a lover of FINE (no, not ****ing coffee chain) coffee (I will know if you're lying).

.......you must pass on the spirit of sharing or be damned to driving Tsukuba in a Subaru 360 '58 forever.

Good luck.

Conditions changed!!

Last edited:
As promised yesterday, here's my free giveaway. First to reply gets it. :D

- Any sendable car from the OCD, which will obviously be 0/0/0.
- Three chrome & two matte paints.
- Five random helmets & five random suits.

As promised yesterday, here's my free giveaway. First to reply gets it. :D

- Any sendable car from the OCD, which will obviously be 0/0/0.
- Three chrome & two matte paints.
- Five random helmets & five random suits.

Hey, is the C2 race car sendible. If not, how about a Z28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back