The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
nealcropper
Don't know, not on my ps3 at the moment and I won't be for the rest of the night probably, but if us want a car then I will send tomorrow. What you need?

Nothing. I was just curious

Watch Me Celly
On Offer:

Fully Tuned Mclaren MP4-12C '10.

It has 400 miles on the engine and totally broken-in with 880 HP!

With maybe matte lime green body and matte black rims :D
( paints will be send to you tomorrow WatchMeCelly )

Greets!

Watch Me Celly
Oh, sorry, somebody already claimed the offer.

No I mean I will send matte light green and matte black to you tomorrow, then you can paint the car in those colors or keep 'em for yourself :)

Anyway, on offer:

PSHome suits:

8A8P-DABE-HHJK
88PG-TGBM-KJ4M
88PF-K4BP-8L4M

Enjoy!

Jonasrulez
No I mean I will send matte light green and matte black to you tomorrow, then you can paint the car in those colors or keep 'em for yourself :)

Anyway, on offer:

PSHome suits:

8A8P-DABE-HHJK
88PG-TGBM-KJ4M
88PF-K4BP-8L4M

Enjoy!

Oh, thanks. Haha

Anyway, on offer:

PSHome suits:

8A8P-DABE-HHJK
88PG-TGBM-KJ4M
88PF-K4BP-8L4M

Enjoy!

Taken?

Also, I am booked for 2 more days, but I will offer the first responder a free car of their choice from my S/P list. Check my sig!

Due to unexpected donation from amzgspider i can offer a free car or ticket today. first to post here gets it. no pm's please.

@ amzgspider...thanks for your kindness mate :)

gazelle68
Due to unexpected donation from amzgspider i can offer a free car or ticket today. first to post here gets it. no pm's please.

@ amzgspider...thanks for your kindness mate :)

Not to be greedy, but I am aggresively building my collection...eventually gonna give give give!

Anyway, I'd like!

And this is a code that Jonasrulez generously gave to me...so Euro only! Doesn't work for this here yankee!

8AC9-JHBJ-ND9K

Please reply that you've used it, to avoid confusion.

Not to be greedy, but I am aggresively building my collection...eventually gonna give give give!

Anyway, I'd like!

And this is a code that Jonasrulez generously gave to me...so Euro only! Doesn't work for this here yankee!

8AC9-JHBJ-ND9K

What would you like

Anyway, I'd like!

8AC9-JHBJ-ND9K

What would you like

When you come back send me a fr please - gazelle68 - and give me a couple of request so we have options. i am away for a few hours but i need this sorted when i return cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back