The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate it is definitely a ritual

@ robrabbitman
I take it you are good for your 112 horn ?

GTCam
Yes... Do you still need it?
If so, send FR to duffman71 stating 112 horn
Cheers

5 112 horns, 1 Matt Black, 2 Matte Black, and 2 Silver Chromes to robrabbitman! Enjoy sir!

5 112 horns, 1 Matt Black, 2 Matte Black, and 2 Silver Chromes to robrabbitman! Enjoy sir!

Unfortunately I cannot, as my game save corrupted and sent me back to the backup just before I received said items. I appreciate the thought, however.

Unfortunately I cannot, as my game save corrupted and sent me back to the backup just before I received said items. I appreciate the thought, however.

I can do a resend at tonight's reset if that works for you. Let me know sir!

If someone could send me some gold chromed, that would be cool! :D
Psn: chargersRock18
I'll be home in like an hour.

If someone could send me some gold chromed, that would be cool! :D
Psn: chargersRock18
I'll be home in like an hour.

Since your new to this forum, I assume you haven't got used to start reading the OP (Opening Post) first before posting.

But please do next time. Because asking for peoples generosity is a bad thing :(
And we don't want that in this thread.

Post something to give away or reply when somebody posts a offer for paint..or..
It's also not a trade thread. So no deals can be made.

Cheers

Dooblewasur
Gosh darn, I need to do a giveaway.
I have the glitch suit and the JG suit, just send a FR, I'll send one helmet, one suit, and one JG to everyone who sends a blank FR while I'm out…no questions asked. :lol:

Bump!

Still available for y'all.
I have 2 to 3 more days to go!

Calling it a night but if anyone wants paint/mc's random gears and horns pm me with your requirements and add Robabza2 with a message "giveaway thread" or something like that.

Fired off 5 112 horns, 1 Matt Black, and 2 Matte Black chips to robrabbitman - good luck sir!

Fired off 5 112 horns, 1 Matt Black, and 2 Matte Black chips to robrabbitman - good luck sir!

Again, I appreciate your vast kindness, good sir. This time, I'll be sure to back up after I receive said gifts.

Edit: Just my luck. My PS3 disconnected from the internet as I was receiving my gifts, and as a result, they have all been lost. I'm prepared to throw this game in the trash for all the bugs and glitches that occur and are only made worse by "patches."

Last edited:
Again, I appreciate your vast kindness, good sir. This time, I'll be sure to back up after I receive said gifts.

Edit: Just my luck. My PS3 disconnected from the internet as I was receiving my gifts, and as a result, they have all been lost. I'm prepared to throw this game in the trash for all the bugs and glitches that occur and are only made worse by "patches."

Before you go to such extremes, we can give it one more go at tomorrow's reset. Sounds like it is more your internet provider vs. the game and PS3. If anything call the bastages (ref. Johnny Dangerously... :lol:) and tell them you are going to rip off their bells and shove them up their icehole! (ref #2 Johnny Dangerously... :lol:)

Before you go to such extremes, we can give it one more go at tomorrow's reset. Sounds like it is more your internet provider vs. the game and PS3. If anything call the bastages (ref. Johnny Dangerously... :lol:) and tell them you are going to rip off their bells and shove them up their icehole! (ref #2 Johnny Dangerously... :lol:)

:lol: I might just have to do that.. My ISP is pretty bad, we just need to switch. The router is cheap, too, so we'll get another one soon.

Last edited:
:lol: I might just have to do that.. My ISP is pretty bad, we just need to switch. The router is cheap, too, so we'll get another one soon.

You could also unplug the router before bootup of the PS3, then clear the system cache and see if that helps too. I will keep on sending until you actually receive - this Chicken won't cross the road until you get your goodies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back