Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,306 views
He stole one of my cows,the sob. Somebody told me he saw it inside his house.
 
Who is Link?

Never heard of it.

thumbnail.aspx
 
That game had no wheel support
madwoman.gif
rulez.gif
 
RohanZelda needs has no Kingwheel support, Zelda needs no wheel support.
 
I don't understand..

On with Teh lulz!
198331_4285571141534_155098475_n.jpg
 
Majin Balotelli :lol: 👍
 
"I warned you, not to make me mad!"

Awesome Majin Balotelli :lol:!
 
He's always in here. 85% Of my wages go on pots replacement.

Tell me about it! He keeps chasing off my chickens!

TB
I believe that but I don't think it's Link's fault. ;)



Excuse me for this post. It was made at 3:20am after a lot of beer. I don't even have wages, I'm at university :lol:
 
I'm not sure if the rude term of Female dog is allowed. If not, please PM me and I will censor it.
RGquz.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure if the rude term of Female dog is allowed. If not, please PM me and I will censor it.

If you're not sure whether something is allowed:
  • DO PM a member of staff before posting it.
  • DO censor it out before posting it.
  • DO NOT post it anyway and request a PM to advise you if it's not allowed.
 
375295_316238278389153_1685514883_n.jpg


556253_238504686269346_199845880_n.jpg


484339_238497196270095_512319840_n.jpg


19767523840271627954379.jpg
 
Last edited:
Famine
DO NOT post it anyway and request a PM to advise you if it's not allowed.
If it's not allowed, he'd surely receive a PM, just not the friendly "you shouldn't have done that" kind.
 
If you're not sure whether something is allowed:
  • DO PM a member of staff before posting it.
  • DO censor it out before posting it.
  • DO NOT post it anyway and request a PM to advise you if it's not allowed.

Oh, ok thanks! I edited the picture anyways.
 
lol
 
Yeahhh... I don't think that's allowed over here.
 
Kinda Abit edgy there.
 
Quite. Check out the second "No" of the title...
 
post.jpg
 
What examiner sets questions in text speak?
 
Also, what kind of exam would have those questions in?


Funny nonetheless.
 
I'm curious why he got a zero because all his answers are technically correct.
 
Yes indeed, they're not wrong. They're simply different.
 
I agree. None of them are actually incorrect. I'm guessing the examiner expected a more logical & factual test taker.

And I can see the laziness in how the questions are written (e.g. Q13 fails to directly point out "it").

Still funny though :dopey:
 
Back