Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,383 views

:lol:

Mini-mod overruled by Mega-mod.

troll-dad.png
 
Wiegert
So... are you saying that only left-handed men drive Mustangs?

:p

Just V6 Mustangs.
 
^ :lol: I need that
 
The speedometer reminds me of the one Ferrari put on the USDM 308 in the 1980s:

pq8y.jpg
 
New option for the 2013 Viper: Gauges that at a certain revs read "Oh 🤬"
 
The speedometer reminds me of the one Ferrari put on the USDM 308 in the 1980s:

pq8y.jpg

I called those "whack-ometers" back in the day.

(seems to have a 5mph head start)
 
Every time I see that meme I lol hahah.. That's my mate and photo was taken during Schoolies '09.. I think he knows it exists
 
I actually came very close to getting a V6 Mustang. In the end non-existent salesmen drove me elsewhere. Kinda glad they ignored me actually :lol: Anyway...

59N16.jpg
 
Ahmadinejad-jihad-my-ride.jpg


8G25X.jpg
 
Last edited:


Can't spot any swears in it, but it's quite big:

pulpfictioninfographic_1_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
7468187622_8e493ca3bd.jpg
 
Last edited:
4634605_700b.jpg



I have no clue why this makes me laugh so hard, but it just does.
 
Only in America will you find someone that can write a check for $650 but not be able to spell it.
 
Only in America will you find someone that can write a check for $650 but not be able to spell it.

Indeed. It's "cheque".
 

Haha :lol:
Incidentally my friend went to the British Moto GP and saw two guys that match that description, I'll see if I can find the pics...

EDIT:
598454_10150919322852561_1109032411_n.jpg

554841_10150919322447561_1251050136_n.jpg

550551_10150919322652561_896157702_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back