Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,383 views
never mind

seuoo0.jpg


34p10ed.jpg


5dl9qg.jpg


2ywwmpt.jpg


24bs2tx.jpg
 
Last edited:
Edit. BECAUSE EDIT!
 
Last edited:
Hahaha, that's great. I forgot I was on GTPlanet for a second even..
 
It's not even as if it's a picture. It's a bunch of screenshots encapsulating a blog post from David Thorne. Just post the link in a funny things thread rather than nine vertical feet of real estate, the majority of which is words in a funny picture thread.
 
My antivirus is detecting these images as malware. Could you stop posting from this site, please?

You seem to be the only one who has problems with it, have you considered that the problem may be at your end. But I've uploaded it to a different site, did that help?

It's not even as if it's a picture. It's a bunch of screenshots encapsulating a blog post from David Thorne. Just post the link in a funny things thread rather than nine vertical feet of real estate, the majority of which is words in a funny picture thread.

I didn't know that, that's not where I got the picture... but the picture has been replaced
 
You seem to be the only one who has problems with it, have you considered that the problem may be at your end. But I've uploaded it to a different site, did that help?

Thank you, yes.
 
528292_410567938988957_1342836994_n.jpg


Greatest.Song.Ever.
 
:lol:

Awesome stuff
 
Never heard it before. Is it like Slayer or MegadetH?
 
Bonnie Tyler...

Completely opposite :lol:
 
Is there a reason there's a badly drawn penis in the background of the obesity meme?
 
axletramp
Is there a reason there's a badly drawn penis in the background of the obesity meme?

Oh that is not Grand Valley. LOL
 
Is there a reason there's a badly drawn penis in the background of the obesity meme?

Why do you look there ;).

It's at a doctor, it's the vision test, you passed
 
:lol: Couldn't really miss it!

165921_10151111902053465_1453260209_n.jpg
 
Pfft. That's not Super Mario.

This is Super Mario.

LczyJ.jpg
 
Your piccie was a noshow..

Cipollini was Super Playboy.
 
Back