The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill send the horns.... Plz fr outje1067 :) and mention it in the msg

Hey Outeke, I do not want you to think im greedy or something, but you told me earlier today that you were going to send me a few Silver Chromes, have you just forgot or not been online? I'm sorry if this sounds.. pushing? Annoying? Thanks anyways.

Free DLC painted TVR Speed 12 ( 1/0/0 ) in Polarised 7 paint with Polarised 10 wheels. This car will be sent after reset and before the next reset. But I cannot be more specific with the time.

Was that an offer? If so, I'll take it.

After taking something today is it possible for me to ask for some of the glitch suits and helmets?

After taking something today is it possible for me to ask for some of the glitch suits and helmets?

I fire set for you later today or tomorrow....It's so damn hot here that I havn't interest for GT5 now :lol:

JK83
I fire set for you later today or tomorrow....It's so damn hot here that I havn't interest for GT5 now :lol:

:lol: It's so damn wet here it's the only thing to do!

Yes, with timelines that tight, how can anyone commit to a free car? :lol:

Indeed! :)

I'll take a the car as well, 0/0/0 with DLC paint, and since your schedule is full for a couple of days I'm guessing, how about at 9:06 pm your time on Saturday night? 9:07 perhaps...

Don't forget to friend me first! I've got things to do you know...:sly:

gamerdog6482
Was that an offer? If so, I'll take it.

Yes it was an offer. But it is already taken sorry. :(

BJBEOSmitty
Indeed! :)

I'll take a the car as well, 1/0/0 with DLC paint, and since your schedule is full for a couple of days I'm guessing, how about at 9:06 pm your time on Saturday night? 9:07 perhaps...

Don't forget to friend me first! I've got things to do you know...:sly:

I will be busy with some 0/0/0 sending from the new OCD later today. But a 1/0/0 DLC car is ok. I will offer another in a few days. Good luck to everyone. 👍

Okay, I need to give an update about my B-specing giveaway.

First off, spoolintwins is no longer in my current one because Outeke finally added me.

Second of all, spoolintwins, I will have another B-specing giveaway, and I presume you'll get entered into it at some point. You still have no Bobs! :ouch:

Third, it's a national holiday for us yanks, so I'm going to a party to set off fireworks, and because of this I will be running the B-specing app and everyone who got a spot in mine gets a bunch of races! :)
I believe I can mess around with the app settings and auto-reserve 3 drivers from each user.

There's no chance that I am going to post results for every race, so I will post average results.

Fired off the following to BJBEOSmitty:
Matte Black - Matte Red - Matte Light Red - Matte Dark Red - Matte Light Blue - Matte Blue - Matte Orange - Matte Green - Matte Brown - Matte Gray

More to come, but from my main account here on in as I only have five mattes on my secondary... 13 more to go!!

3 paint cans and that car sent. 👍

Slider suits sent and also a glitch suit. Helmets tomorrow. 👍

Thank you very much! I've never had a glitch suit :). I thank you now for the helmets since I wont be online for over a week now. Thank you once again :D!

WillItBlend
Thank you very much! I've never had a glitch suit :). I thank you now for the helmets since I wont be online for over a week now. Thank you once again :D!

Hats are being sent now. Untamed set heading your way.

Thank you so much! That's a lot of stuff you have given me. You are a very kind person. Thank you so much. ''Hats'' Haha made me laugh :)

@Milldrum: "Just remember to share the spirit of giving."

I couldn't agree more so i'm giving away 3 Replica Tune Mustangs if anyone's interested?

Shelby GT500 "Super Snake" - s0ul_chicken.
FR500GT "Man Racer" - nealcropper
FR300C "Boy Racer" - Kbubes029

All tunes are courtesy of jeremy_craig.
All cars are painted Black. Send FR & i'll send the first car later on tonight.

All cars now taken - thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
I got free slots today (Not suprise :lol: )

I can send car\ticket +5x#112 horns + 5xpaints :)

No gears this time cos I still must send some to Scottish GT5 👍

And newbies in this thread are first served this time :)

@ Scottish GT5 your gear sets is coming tonight 👍

@Milldrum: "Just remember to share the spirit of giving."

I couldn't agree more so i'm giving away 3 Replica Tune Mustangs away if anyone's interested?

Shelby GT500 "Super Snake"
FR500GT "Man Racer"
FR300C "Boy Racer"

All tunes are courtesy of jeremy_craig.
All cars are painted Black. Send FR & i'll send the first car later on tonight.

I will take a shot at the Super Snake if you don't mind sir! I can send an FR at lunch - about four hours from now. All you had to say was that they are Black!!

JK83
I got free slots today (Not suprise :lol: )

I can send car\ticket +5x#112 horns + 5xpaints :)

No gears this time cos I still must send some to Scottish GT5 👍

And newbies in this thread are first served this time :)

@ Scottish GT5 your gear sets is coming tonight 👍

I am in need of color shifts. I would be happy with any random 5 as long as they aren't the white ones. Send a FR to CrazyRocker3 and I can hopefully get on later tonight.

I am in need of color shifts. I would be happy with any random 5 as long as they aren't the white ones. Send a FR to CrazyRocker3 and I can hopefully get on later tonight.

I'm not gonna send fr to anyone :lol:

So can you please do bit work to get them (fr to urabus098 ) and no rush just mention in fr what you need :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back