The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonasrulez
Does anyone has got some spare XJR-9 paints? Thanks in advance!

Greets!

If you had asked 10 mins ago I could have sent it tonight, I can send you 5 tomorrow though! 👍

Cheers!

Scottish GT5
If you had asked 10 mins ago I could have sent it tonight, I can send you 5 tomorrow though! 👍

Cheers!

Ok, thanks mate! 👍

Greets!

@Dooblewasur:
ScottishGT5 is already giving me some. Thanks for offering though!
Greets!

Dooblewasur
*defensive hands*

Go ahead and wait until tomorrow then!

haha:D
I need to learn to wait...I need to wait 2 months to get my 🤬 370z Academy 2012 tuned version 👎

haha:D
I need to learn to wait...I need to wait 2 months to get my 🤬 370z Academy 2012 tuned version 👎

WHY IS EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT FREE STUFF!?

And on a side note, I think that if the GT suit is tradeable, we should add it to the beg-able list. I'd like one! :dopey:

I only got to round 5 of GTA, after a few GTPers got me to think that the cars would be tradeable. :ouch:

Dooblewasur
WHY IS EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT FREE STUFF!?

And on a side note, I think that if the GT suit is tradeable, we should add it to the beg-able list. I'd like one! :dopey:

I only got to round 5 of GTA, after a few GTPers got me to think that the cars would be tradeable. :ouch:

That stinks! .Anyway if the GTA suits are, then send me a PM around August 30. I'll send some, free of charge ofcourse!

Greets!

That stinks! .Anyway if the GTA suits are, then send me a PM around August 30. I'll send some, free of charge ofcourse!

Greets!

Oh crap, I just asked for something! :scared:

I bet Outeke would add it to the beg-able list.

JK83
That is prize of lazynes :lol:

Im kinda happy they are untradeable 👍

I'm not. Even though I golded them all, I can't have a 0/0/0 version and a tuned version. :grumpy:

Are they borrow-able? If yes than I'm saved :D I completed GTA on my main and second account. :sly:

Greets!

841324-batman_super.jpg

Is anyone able to send me Jaguar XJR-9 paints?

Yes, FR me!

I'm not. Even though I golded them all, I can't have a 0/0/0 version and a tuned version. :grumpy:

Well I dont care anymore about 0\0\0 it's time to drive cars and play the game :lol: Been there done that 👍

Yeah totally disagree. I always edit my posts, one hour alter, 5 hours or the next morning.
Occasionally it happens that I double post, but then I've been drinking or smoking :lol:

I have a habit of double posting on occasion, but only if I feel I need to. If I have made my send and receives for the day, I will put up a new post regardless of what I did before.

Red with green dots.... QA is for that 👍

Than I'll need DLC Paint Pack 2 lol :)
Just kiddin' I'll ask in Q&A. ( and about your question about the new seasonals: 24H Ring is big money, but if you're not a great F1 driver, I suggest you take Rome or Indy road course )

Greets!

As usual, suits, helmets, paints or MCs on offer

Cheers

Do you also offer time? I can use a couple of extra hours each day 👍

Since I'm allowed to ask, can I have these items please :)

Jeff Gordon Suit
XJR-9 Jaguar Paint
Horn #112 (tank horn)

PSN: Mignun

Sorry mate, haven't forgotten about you, you asked in the psn msg for the JG Suits?

Hey Outeke, I do not want you to think im greedy or something, but you told me earlier today that you were going to send me a few Silver Chromes, have you just forgot or not been online? I'm sorry if this sounds.. pushing? Annoying? Thanks anyways.

Hey WillItBlend,

Yeah, I bet I said that I would send it later, which in the end I did...

So yeah a bit pushin :(

👍

Last edited:
Outeke
Do you also offer time? I can use a couple of extra hours each day 👍

Hey Mate,

How are you. Yes, the time is 15:26 - Glad to be of service - haha

As for extra hours... Only got 1:45 to offer, so your out of luck

Cheers 👍

Edit:

Would you like me to handle those paint suit requests?

Hey Mate,

How are you. Yes, the time is 15:26 - Glad to be of service - haha

As for extra hours... Only got 1:45 to offer, so your out of luck

Cheers 👍

Edit:

Would you like me to handle those paint suit requests?

[Current time: 9.34]

Hahahaah, yeah 1.45 is way too short. Need at least 3++ Hours.
The paint I already send to WillItBlend. And since I got the FR from Mignon already, I will fire the suits to him.

Thanks for the offer my friend 👍

Have a nice afternoon/evening!!

Outeke
[Current time: 9.34]

Hahahaah, yeah 1.45 is way too short. Need at least 3++ Hours.
The paint I already send to WillItBlend. And since I got the FR from Mignon already, I will fire the suits to him.

Thanks for the offer my friend 👍

Have a nice afternoon/evening!!

No worries, and hope you have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back