The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can set all 6 B Spec drivers to share and some kind soul can throw them around the track. But I still only set 5 to share. They are all Level 0. Why you may ask?

5 to share is because if I lose my Internet connection or PD loses its connection I can still B Spec. The 5 will be stuck in nomansland like when the PSN was hacked.

Level 0 because they drive like bigger idiots and get beaten more often. Others that need the cash can have a higher Level Bob to gain cash quicker.

Ok, thanks for that man. It's probably all common sensical when you think about it. In that case I'll probably put three on as I only ever use a maximum of three in my B-Spec enduros. When someone else runs them, is it in the actual GT5 B-spec events, or ones you have made up yourself?

That's a good point you make about having lower rated ones to gift others a better chance. I'll probably work a split between a 0 and a couple 40's. I have one driver who I'll probably retire and replace, I just don't like the way he goes about his business, even at level 40.

Not given anything away in a while, and my pockets are overflowing from the latest seasonal. Who wants a car? Any car in any colour, as long as I have it of course (the colour that is).

Giveaway:

a) any car of your choice in the DLC or other paint of your choice.....will send to a home which is well in the credit of giving to receiving. Send at next reset.

b) 5 paints - including XJR

c) 15 pieces of racing gear.

Last edited:
Freebies freebies over here :)

So anyone needs anything?
Any car\ticket of your choise :)
Maybe ny DT TVR12?

Copy of mine top10 TVR12 :)

Nice offer!!

Not given anything away in a while, and my pockets are overflowing from the latest seasonal. Who wants a car? Any car in any colour, as long as I have it of course (the colour that is).

Nice offer!!

Giveaway any car of your choice in the DLC or other paint of your choice.....will send to a home which is well in the credit of giving to receiving. Send at next reset.

Nice offer!!

Frenzal, haven't heard you, but did you receive the Steeda Q550 Streetfighter Edition I've send?

:cheers:

Nice offer!!

Nice offer!!

Nice offer!!

Frenzal, haven't heard you, but did you receive the Steeda Q550 Streetfighter Edition I've send?

Yeah, it arrived with bubble wrap still intact. My apologies for not sending signed delivery docket back....that was remiss of me. I've done that a couple times lately.

It's a lovely piece of kit. Thank you.

Yeah, it arrived with bubble wrap still intact. My apologies for not sending signed delivery docket back....that was remiss of me. I've done that a couple times lately.

It's a lovely piece of kit. Thank you.

No worry, my brain hasn't functioned properly since October 1981..

Just happy I didn't send it to the wrong person :lol: :lol:

Outeke
Please send a friends request to Outje1067 and I forward them tonight.
Please state what you will receive in the FR.

Ok thank you very much. I would also be giving away ALL my paints! Anyone who wants them, just ask!yes I have xjr-9 purple. Edit: FR sent!

Last edited:
gamerdog6482
Do you have a Toyota RSC?

Sorry man didn't see this post. Errrr I think I do. Send a FR and I will send you one as soon as virgin pulls their thumb out of their proverbial arses.

I've just accepted the FR but my connection is bogging GT5 down, and only GT5. It's really getting me down now, every other game runs fine, but GT5 never connects to the server and when it does it takes forever to do anything. Suggestions?

I don't have the RSC. What about the Pajero evolution rally raid car 03, be quick im leaving for work in 10 mins.

Sorry braddles already taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back