The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
p78
outeke, can i send FR for the gift suit

cuz the dude i added, doesn't reply

If you'd have payed any attention to me you would have noticed I hadn't been on that account.

I apologize for not doing this sooner…
Actually, did, but it didn't register, because GT5 froze after the race.
ANYWAY, I just did a B-Spec race with 1 of my guys, 3 from salikriaz, 3 from Henso32, 3 from uktopgear92, and 6 from s0ul_chicken. Just after writing I found that I forgot to add Outeke! :ouch:

RESULTS:
1 Up 2 - S0UL_CHICKEN/J.Baker
2 N/A - S0UL_CHICKEN/T.Achen
3 Down 2 - salikriaz/D.Reyes
4 Up 4 - salikriaz/W.Emerson
5 Up 1 - uktopgear92/A/Ball
6 Down 1 - uktopgear92/R.Paul
7 Up 4 - Henso32/R.Ryan
8 Down 1 - S0UL_CHICKEN/F.Pabst
9 N/A - Dooblewasur/E.Mesa
10 N/A - Henso32/C.Holloway
11 Up 5 - uktopgear92/M.Ferrari (👍)
12 Up 3 - S0UL_CHICKEN/O.Wang (:lol:)
13 Down 9 (Biggest loser :lol:) - S0UL_CHICKEN/R.Sargent
14 Down 2 - salikriaz/C.Hess (:lol:)
15 Down 2 - S0UL_CHICKEN/H.Mooney
16 (:crazy: Award) Down 2 - Henso32/S.Tillman

And since I forgot Outeke, I am doing another giveaway!
1 Me
2 Outeke
3 Outeke
4 Outeke
5 Diogo G. (werty_56-1)
6 Diogo G. (werty_56-1)
7 Diogo G. (werty_56-1)
8 Rob192005 (RTZ)
9 Rob192005 (RTZ)
10 Rob192005 (RTZ)
11 Henso32
12 Henso32
13 Henso32
14 gamerdog6482 (Gamerdog6482)
15 gamerdog6482 (Gamerdog6482)
16 gamerdog6482 (Gamerdog6482)

This is an old post, I know, but I am going to have to not do this, because I'm B-Speccing a LOT already, and I race all of these Bobs already (except for Diogo's, and I FRed him.)

Anyway, suits and all that are on offer. I should also have that jumpy track shared. If not, I have it on my HDD, and I can share it.

I'm booked on paint and cars for a while. Cars for a long time actually. :lol:

But I am offering a zero-0-zero car of my choice for someone on the 25th.

The usual goodies up for grabs - Mattes, Chromes, XJR-9 Purps, JG suits, Glitch Suits, 112 Horns.

Eventually my schedule will allow me to give tickets and cars, once I finish giving away tickets and cars... :lol: I am one of the few that do actually schedule my giveaways in my regular schedule. My goal for August is a full month of nothing but free stuff all around.

The usual goodies up for grabs - Mattes, Chromes, XJR-9 Purps, JG suits, Glitch Suits, 112 Horns.

Eventually my schedule will allow me to give tickets and cars, once I finish giving away tickets and cars... :lol: I am one of the few that do actually schedule my giveaways in my regular schedule. My goal for August is a full month of nothing but free stuff all around.

ohh i'll take mattes/chromes!! and 112 horns and glitch suits if you'll let me

ohh i'll take mattes/chromes!! and 112 horns and glitch suits if you'll let me

You got it - send me an FR and I will get you square. Any preferences on the 5 paint chips??

Be sure to sign up for my Giveaway thread as well, you never know! (Link in my sig)

You got it - send me an FR and I will get you square. Any preferences on the 5 paint chips??

Be sure to sign up for my Giveaway thread as well, you never know! (Link in my sig)

I'll FR you tomorrow as I can't do it today. As for the paint... your choice! :)

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I understand the question, Are you offering something to give away tonight, or are you looking for people who ask for things to be given tonight?

If I read this right,Mr Chicken is going to send to the other dude tomorrow,and is asking if anyone needs stuff right now.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I understand the question, Are you offering something to give away tonight, or are you looking for people who ask for things to be given tonight?

If I read this right,Mr Chicken is going to send to the other dude tomorrow,and is asking if anyone needs stuff right now.

I was under the impression apoxin (SP?) was going to accept the freebies tonight, but said he would take it tomorrow - I was being a bit sarcastic. Why bother responding to a giveway when I CANT give it away??

Anyway, the usual goodies are up to giveaway tonight. Mattes, Chromes, XJR-9 Purps, 112 Horns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back